chapter 1 : A weird new world
4.4k 5 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Huh “

What the fuck

Where in the world am I . My body aches hard as if it has been stretched and then restored back to its original state but even with that I cant feel any external damage in my body .

But where am I ?

I look at my front and all I see is stones , I cant even see the sky only stones and moss is there no sun here ? Am I inside a cave ? Even though there is no sun or sky in here there is still sufficient light to make objects out or see properly for some short distance. I still can’t see far from me but I don’t really have to right now.

My mind also seems a bit dizzy as if I forgot something and the structure of memory seems to be in a mess , I seem to remember my name Ruth also remembering almost all my 23 yrs of like well obviously not the childhood ones but from the last thing I can recall , I was in a airplane going for a vacation of maldives , and then suddenly chaos descended because both the airplane engines caught fire and then the world went dark and I cant remember anything after that .

If I am still alive what am I not in a hospital ? Are we on some island and some survivors made a temporary shelter here ?

I try to stand up , I can’t my body really hurts even then I use the stone near me to slowly stand my ground .

I try to look around the cave to find any clues or any survivors who brought me in this cave but I cant find anyone. Even though my body hurts I try to move around but it was to no avail , I can’t really move on my own and am able to even stand just because of the stone I am leaning on.

I should try shouting someone might hear my voice and come to check back on me.

“ Anyone there !” I shout .

“ Help , I am awake , where are we” I continue shouting.

*thud * *tap * *thud *

I hear footsteps and not just one but many, seems like a lot of people survive the plane crash . I try to look in the direction the sound is coming from.

*thud!* *thud!**thud!*

The sound is getting louder and louder but I still cant see anyone . Huh why is the sound feeling more of something hard hitting .

And finally after some time I can see some shadows . They are shadows of ….

“Master !” came a voice from there.

I panic , I fall back on my ass and dread what I just saw , I - I saw goblins , the goblins I always saw in games and anime , the green little creatures with scary faces and wooden clubs they are in front of me .

I crawl back even though my body hurts the fear of death wins and I slowly move back ,my body visibly shaking , due to dread my mind can’t process anything neither do I understand nor think anything that is happening right now , all I care about is running away from these monsters to save my life.

Through the goblin crowd came a goblin with more feminine characteristics and slowly moves towards me , at this point my body goes numb , I try real hard to run but they keep on chasing me.

At some point my body and mind gives out and I fall unconscious. My body still numb and shaking due to fear.

After what feels like a long time I wake up , not still in full control of my body and mind, at the very least they did not kill me maybe they made me their prisoner I should see the surrounding and make a plan on how to move from now on, slowly I open my eyes and see the goblins still there but this time they are not standing but instead on their knees and head down as if showing their respect , I try to comprehend what is happening to me and just then a thought hit me about when I first saw the goblins due to fear I missed when they called me “master” . Maybe I am their master ? Their leader am I a goblin king ? Even during all this I still can not remove their fear the fear I first felt is somewhat less and but completely abandoned , I still have that hair of doubt.

While my mind still working overclock to figure out whats happening the goblin with feminine characteristics still kneeling says “ master , please forgive us for not giving you the time to heal , we goblins ask for forgiveness we await our punishments for disturbing our master’s resting time”.

Huh ? , what the fuck did she just say I should punish them for disturbing me ? And how the hell can I even understand their language I do not goblins are supposed to talk in english.

Even though I still do not understand a lot of things that just happend , whatever trace of fear I had left of these goblins is all gone. I think the best course of action would be to just ask them how I am here and how am I their master.

“ Hey , whatever you name is women goblin can you tell me how I got here and why are you calling me your master when I do not even know you in fact I am not even the same race as you” I asked .

“ Master , I do not have any name , as for why you are here we do not know , for why we call you out master we do not know but if I were to try and explain it would be like our mind makes you our master” she replied.

Huh , but that solves nothing , she does not know shit what is happening here . I do not know whats more scary , me not knowing whats happening here or she , the goblin who is supposed to help me not knowing what is happening.

While I was still pondering about the confusion going on here a sound came from about 5m front of me.

*screeech * * screeech *

What the hell do the things that were already happening not enough that we have more problems now ? Great.

“Ahem !” came a heavy masculine voice.

Soon after the voice came a dark vortex at the same spot and from within the vortex came an male human his face showing his maturity and experience, his hair white eyes black and wearing a black tuxedo , he was flying near the vortex he came out from.

“Good to see you here Ruth” said the creature.

60