chapter 49 : allegiance and subservience
569 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*sluurp**sluuuurp*

Ruth woke up to the sounds of slurping , he was initially surprised because he clearly remembers he didn’t sleep with emily last night but instead with the goblin chief ,  mauve ,

He removed the blanket to see that mauve was the one sucking on his cock with a big and slutry smile on her face as if wanting to devour the whole thing.

*slap*

Ruth slapped mauve on her cheeks had it been last night mauve would have misunderstood it as a sign of her master trying to give her pleasure but the current her understood that her master was angry.

Her smile disappeared from her face and beads of sweat dripped on her forehead thinking what she had done wrong and she found answers because she has never slept with her master before ,

After the pleasant and delightful day and night with her master she slept the best she has ever slept and when she woke up she found her master was still sleeping , so to not disturb her master she silently got up and when she did she noticed master’s dick was hard and poking through the blanket.

What does a good servant do in such situation ? She helped her master relieve his tensions and somehow she was lost in pleasure that she didn’t see her master wake up

Only after the slap from her master did she come out of her daze , she pulled the dick out of her mouth and quickly bowed her head.

“You dumb servant , if you are going to use your master’s thing shouldn’t you ask first ?”

Hearing her master’s words she understood what she did wrong but she had no explanation for why she did it because whatever reasoning she gave herself was backed up by the lust she had for her master and it wont work on master himself.

“I never said you can’t suck just ask me before you do so , only babe has the right to suck me without permission”

Mauve got excited and instantly leaped on his dick using her hands she quickly got the thing inside her mouth .

Her hands were stroking the shaft and fondling the ball sack while her mouth sucked on the tip like a vacuum .

Ruth was very used to getting blowjobs but the pleasure he felt each time never diminished and only increased as the blowjob givers got more experience.

He held her head and started thrusting her head on the cock , while before she could only take 5 inches now she was forced to take the whole 8inches inside her mouth .

Each thrust stronger than the last pushed the tip even deeper inside her , and at the final thrust where he almost got to her throat he pulled out.

Ruth wanting to punish the girl pulled the dick out when he was about to cum , mauve was very surprised why her master did such a thing but she quickly understood it must be the punishment she had due.

Ruth pulled the dick out and cummed on the carpet floor , he pointed towards the spot with his fingers and said “its your punishment go on all 4’s and lick it clean like a dog and I do not want anything left”

Mauve who was expecting a harsher punishment was relieved with what her master said because it was no punishment if she got to eat her master’s cum .

With new found excitement she got in the position of a dog and walked towards the cum patch , she leaned her head down and got her tongue out and started licking it like a dog .

She wasn’t embarrassed because her master told her to do so and in fact the way she licked the cum was as if it was a delicacy.

It took a lot of time to clean it all but she did clean it nicely leaving no stains of it on the carpet .

Ruth who was just sitting on the mattress enjoyed the whole scene and was very satisfied , and the more he saw how mauve treated and interacted with him as a obedient slave the more he wanted a squad of female hob maids.

When she finished licking all the cum , ruth got up from the mattress and walked towards mauve who was still in the dog position and didn’t dare to move without her master’s permission.

He got to her and patted her head and said “good job attendant , you can now get up”

Mauve after receiving her master’s pat on the head and his permission to get up smiled inwardly she didn’t dare show it to the face.

Well at least she hoped to but ruth read her expressions like a open book not because he was some genius but because mauve was so slow to hide her emotions that ruth even without trying could read her.

Followed by mauve ruth walked out the camp , as soon as they got out of the tent every single goblin and even a few hobs that stood nearby kneeled in front of their master.

“I have no fucking clue what you guys are doing but Good job guys and don't kneel every time you see me just bowing your heads will work”

Everyone nodded but they still didn’t got up and kept on kneeling , ruth knowing why they were doing so nodded his head and gestured with his hands for everyone to get back up.

Everyone went to do their jobs as mauve and ruth walked towards the camp gate to leave for his village , he was sure he was to get his id today meaning he could go to the city .

“Ohh I forgot but where is gin I think you guys brought him here right ?”

“Yes master , master gin was brought to the camp after your orders and should be in a camp resting .”

ruth clenched his fists tightly but with a deep breath opened them again and said , 

“You almost got a slap there , don’t call that asshole master , your only master is me and babe , don’t you dare call anyone else your master , I mean anyone ”

Mauve who was scared when her master said the first sentence about the slap but was relived with what master said next , she was sorry too for disrespecting her master and her own status in front of her master.

She was a strong and proud hob and normally she wouldn’t dare call anyone that weak as gin master but since master ruth was always followed by gin he thought him to be of high status too.

She was very happy when her master said and the happiness only increase when her master walked towards him and patted on her head .

“Yes i called you a bitch and you might even be a bitch but you are MY bitch , so don’t dare to do what you just did even again .”

Mauve again was happy and just nodded to what her master said , she wasn’t sad or angry with her master calling her a bitch , but she was indeed happy about master calling her ‘MY bitch’ .

After the small interaction between the two , they stopped walking towards the camp gate and just stood there .

Mauve was about to leave to call gin from his tent but her master stopped her and just ordered a random goblin to have gin come here.

He could have just sent a mental transmission but ordering goblins and using his authority was also fun so he went with fun rather than efficiency here since he has nothing to do anyways.

Mauve and ruth stood there and waited for gin and in a few moments the goblin came back with gin following behind him.

Gin was in his normal pants and shirt he wore yesterday and when he saw me he only bowed his head .

Seems like humans don’t have the submissive instincts as monsters and hence I haven’t seen a single of my human slave to kneel in front of me , have I been too lenient ?

“Asshole you became a burden to me yesterday and even then you can’t properly kneel and apologize ?” ruth shouted to gin , not even gin but everyone who heard their master’s voice were scared shitless.

Gin’s body shuddered and he quickly kneeled and bowed his head and apologized to his master. he didn't even knew what happened and why his master was angry on him but he didn't dare ask him and just apologized thinking it as the best course of action in the current situation

Accepting his apology , they moved towards the camp gate with ruth at front followed by mauve and then at last gin.

...

We reached the gate , mauve bowed her head and bid us farewell , well the farewell was very clearly targeted towards me simply ignoring gin , she must be very angry on him for no reason .

We walked through the forest and after 40 minutes of navigating very complex paths we reached the village , everyone was now my slave and the display the goblins made impacted me a lot so I am here to give these fuckers some knowledge.

Sending a mental transmission for everyone in the village to come meet me at the village center I also walked towards it , the village center unlike its name is no building but a well with some trees near it good for having people get together and talk.

I leaned on a maple like tree and gin stood beside me as my assistant , after a few minutes villagers started coming and standing near me with their heads bowed .

The bows themselves weren’t any special more like a formality than actual respect and fear.

Slowly more and more villagers started coming and in the next 10 minutes everyone was now stood in front of me with their heads in that formality bow.

“My slaves , I went into my goblin camp yesterday and do you know what I saw ? Those ‘monsters’ have more respect and appreciation for their master than all of you ‘intelligent’ beings residing in houses and using special tools.”

“I do not desire your kneels or bows , in fact even they were told to stop kneeling and just continue with bows but what matters is the heart , they were submissive and respectful as they considered me their master , the very being they cannot betray or go against .”

“And that's what I want you all to be and do I think that words like these will be enough ? Definitely not and hence all of you even children or elder will be punished .”

Hearing what their master just said , everyone was scared , their body started shaking with fear , cold went down their spines and sweat dripped from their foreheads.

And as their master continued speaking the fear kept increasing and as he mentioned punishment everyone’s thoughts were disrupted , all they could think was the time they were dominated . How painful everything was and how they were tortured because they didn’t surrender to him.

“Don’t worry the punishment won’t be that bad , all you have to do is cut your own arm yourself ”

8