chapter 55 : The Maids
309 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Eat this”

Huh ? Aria was shocked but at the same time she was also scared , she just swore her loyalty whatever that meant and her master just gave her a vial of strange red liquid,

Does he mean to kill her ? But then why would he even ask her like that , she was his slave and he could have just ordered her to drink the poison.

“Hahaha , it isn’t poison but my blood , you need to ingest this blood for my skill to work on you”

Aria a bit flustered by what she misunderstood the vial for but didn’t show it on face but even then she was still confused about why she needs to drink the blood.

But she didn’t question it any further and took the blood vial from her master hand and in one big sip she gulped all the blood down her throat.

“Ugghh”

As soon as she pulled the empty vial away from her mouth all the dirty smell and foul taste raided his mind and she let out a groan in disgust.

[1 new target under mind control]
[aria (lamia) - level 35]

“Say it again” ruth said

Aria was confused what she was supposed to say again but then understood what her master meant and said,

“I swear my absolute loyalty to master.”

[aria - mind control : 1%….7%……24%…..65%….100%]
[aria has been mind dominated]

Ruth smirked a bit as he saw the message , but the big question why didn’t he just command her to do so ?

Well simple , because if commanded she wouldn’t really swear loyalty but be forced to say so , meaning the mind domination wont work and he would have to torture her to dominate her mind .

While it was simple and almost daily work for ruth to torture people to dominate them , ruth just didn’t want to torture her because he somehow wanted his attendants , the ‘maids’ to swear their loyalty willfully.

But why does it matter for him to do so ? Because he found out by observing people like emily or even mauve weren’t tortured but accepted his mind control and they had absolute loyalty to ruth.

They wouldn’t even think once to give their life for ruth even without ordering them to do so , while the other slaves , all the villagers he tortured them to dominate them and the only thing that motivates them to work is the fear.

If not commanded those villagers would never sacrifice themselves for ruth and his personal attendants , the ‘maids’ he decided to call them need to have servitude and devotion which so far only mauve and emily have , well except leo who somehow got these traits.

“Now that we have done so , let me tell you a few things about me and what I desire”

Ruth explained a few things , ranging from him making all the villagers his slave with his powers and even the goblin camp led by another of his slave ruling over hundreds of slave goblins.

Aria was first shocked hearing about her masters power and the way he used them but as things proceeded she was a bit awed and happy about how her master was so strong.

Later she got to know that her master wishes to dominate even the royal family , which was a bit scary but was actually motivating for her .

Ruth didn’t tell her about his keeper self or his system or how his goal isn’t just dominating the royal family but even the elven kingdom and possibly even other domains in the future.

“And do know that the reason I trust your talent is because of your class , you might only feel that its a potion making class but I can see that your class has already evolved to its max state , meaning you are one of the best if not the very best potion maker in the whole world.”

Aria was delighted by what she heard not because she was special but because she could be useful to her master in his grand plan and ambitions.

She won’t be ignored but will be used and ordered by her master , just thinking about it all she started to blush a little.

The carriage ride carried on as ruth and aria talked about a few things . But ruth suddenly asked something that flustered everyone ,

“By the way , I know you are a girl so where is your vagina ?” ruth said with such a straight face as if there is nothing embarrassing about asking that to a girl.

Aria’s face was suddenly beet red and her heart started to beat faster , she was not scared neither was hating what her master said but she was embarrassed about it.

She was tortured and used all her life and because of that she has never had any sexual relations with anyone .

“Its just below the abdomen master , just like human girls .”

“Hmm..” Ruth looked at the place she said her pussy should be but couldn’t see anything in fact there wasn’t even a bump there.

Seeing her master look at her supposedly pussy , aria was happy and embarrassed about it .

“It-its hidden master , since the opening is blatantly in sight , we can on command hide the opening with our scales”

And saying that the region below her abdomen started to move a little and a pussy was now visible to her master ,

Unlike humans , her pussy wasn’t hidden between her legs , which didn’t even exist , her pussy lips weren’t even touching each other and were in fact a little spread clearly showing the insides .

Ruth who for the first time in his life saw lamian pussy was intrigued more than horny , how the pussy was already spread apart as if ready to be penetrated .

Gin who was sitting across ruth could not possibly see aria’s pussy with the angle they made but even then not wanting to invade their privacy he turned his head and looked outside.

“does it just stay spread like that or are you doing it ?”

“It just stays sp-spread like that master”

“Interesting , very interesting.”

“Its okay now , just hide it as it was before”

Aria hid her pussy with scales but somehow she felt a little disappointed , she felt as if she wasn’t attractive enough for her master to even look at her.

Ruth saw her expressions and understood what she was thinking about ,

“Hahaha , don’t be so disappointed its not that you are unattractive but quite the opposite , if you don’t hide it I might not be able to control it ,  for which we don’t really have much leisure to do so.”

Aria’s lips curled into a slight smile as she heard her master , she was happy that her master found her attractive and now her mind was busy imagining the dirty things her master would do to her…

Just thinking about it her body started to get a little hot and her pussy was getting wet , had the pussy been exposed , the juices would be dripping but thankfully it was hidden and her scales could keep a little bit of moisture hidden.

And when she gets a chance she would just clean it up after removing the scale.

“You remember how I said that I plan to make a big army right?”

Aria nodded her head.

“And so here is your role in whatever I do , I plan to have the most competent and special of my troops as my attendants , hopefully women , and they will be known as my ‘maids’ .”

“The maids will have the highest authority in the army , just second to me myself and my dear babe emily, as of now there are two unofficial maids , emily and the goblin chief , mauve.”

“And you dear are going to be the third member and with that the maid status will be made official , everyone will know it and respect it the same”

Aria’s already big smile was now gone , the happiness , the emotions she was feeling couldn’t be shown with just a smile.

She bowed her head even lower , if she had legs she would have kneeled , with a slight smile on her face , a smile of admiration and affection , a smile of joy and happiness , a smile of fulfillment.

Not only was she going to be helpful to her master , she was even going to be at a very high position , she would be her master’s personal attendant , her personal maid. There was nothing more she could have ever asked for .

“I expect great things.” Ruth said to aria as he patted her head , there was no affection behind the gesture , who am I kidding , he was showing affection to her.

Ruth after coming to this domain hasn’t been so affectionate towards anyone except three people and as luck would have it all the three are the women ruth has assigned as his maid.

The wagon stopped , ruth leaned his head a bit to look outside the window only to find that they have already reached their home.

“Its time for you to meet your possibly only senior after me , my babe”

Saying that ruth opened the wagon door and jumped out of it and only after getting outside the wagon did he notice that its already night and they spent the whole day in the capital buying things .

Leo also got off the wagon as he bowed his head to his master , ruth just nodded slightly and started walking towards his home.

*ding**dong*

And before the bell could even ring fully , the gate opened and ruth and the party were welcomed by the blonde angelic beauty , it was obviously none other than emily.

Ruth walked forward and so did emily and soon both of them hugged , both of them smiled as they felt the others embrace and soon ruth pulled his head back , emily not even taking a single moment to even think , she understood what ruth meant and went for the kiss.

Ruth sucked on emily’s lips and his hands travelled down towards her ass and fondled them .

The kiss lasted for many minutes , at first they were only sucking but after a while tongue action started and only after emily was out of breath did they stop.

Ruth was higher level than emily and could somehow hold his breath for longer , but that didn’t decrease ruth’s affection for emily.

Ruth got out of the hug and pulled emily to his side by holding her waist and made her face outside the door where gin and aria were still standing.

“Gin , get the fuck off here” ruth said to gin and at the corner of his eye saw emily but emily had no change in her expressions , if she was high level ruth might have considered her controlling her expressions but at her level that was just impossible .

So that just meant she somehow doesn’t even feel anything for gin . Gin who was actually used to bulling at this point got inside the house and sat on the couch, he didn’t go to his room simply because they hadn’t eaten yet and just wanted to be ready to have dinner.

“So leaving gin aside , this lamia here is called aria . And aria his is emily , my babe . Babe just like every of my slave you can use her however you want and aria treat babe like you treat me”

Both emily and aria nodded their heads in acknowledgement but don’t say anything , not wanting to continue this awkward energy going ruth said,

“Well that's that , but shouldn’t you give some food to your master before , look how its grunting in hunger”ruth said while pointing towards his stomach.

Emily giggled a bit , she was used to her master being humorous with her , after the little giggle she got herself out of ruth’s hold but not before having another kiss albeit short.

Aria also entered the house and joined in for the food.

“Even after having seen the tail used as a chair it still feels surprising” ruth said lightly to aria who sat on her tail near the dining table to eat food.

‘Everything is fine and all but where is she going to be sleeping huh?’ ruth thought to himself as the 4 people kept eating , the daughters since the have academy early they eat dinner early and sleep and are now sleeping.

“Its decided then , for today you will be sleeping in my room and after tonight you will be leaving in the goblin camp with their chief mauve” ruth said while looking at aria.

She was very excited and even looking forward to tonight , she just saw how here master and her senior , emily had kiss and even embraced each other at the very door of the house .

Slowly her mind went deeper into thoughts and the deeper she went the more perverted things she kept on imagining.

“Don’t be so happy , I wont be having sex with you ….today” ruth said while trying to burst her bubble.

Aria was about to be sad when her master spoke but after the last word her worries all vanished just as fast as they came . Her master simply said no sex for 'today' .

 

# thank you everyone who has been following this shit of a story , we have finally crossed over 100k words . if you think the story is good or even has some potential please dont forget to rate , it helps.   

 

#edit : we have also reached 500 readers , making me a 'rising author' . YAY !!  

7