chapter 57 : Make a Lab
305 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ngghh~”

“You are surprisingly good at blowjob even though you are a virgin”

Aria was sucking on ruth’s cock , as she sat in the pool between her master’s legs , fully naked .

Aria , who was a lamia had a longer tongue than humans or even many other races and she was using her long tongue to her full advantage as she licked and even coiled it around that shaft .

Ruth for whom it was his first time to have been blowjobed by a lamia and such a big tongue was having one of the best blowjob of his life ,

Even though her skills were not comparable to emily's or maybe even mauve but her long tongue made up for the lack of it .

Her tongue coiled around the tip and almost half way down the shaft and her head bobbed up and down sucking the cock with a vacuum in her mouth.

Ruth moved his hands and held her head with the hands and pulled her mouth violently , her lips were now touching his balls and with that thrust he came inside her mouth.

“Nghh~”

She was new and very clumsy and hence a lot of cum leaked from her mouth and some on her boobs and the rest into the pool.

“You know while you were sucking me off , I just had an random thought that due to your tail I won’t be able to have vaginal sex from behind .”

“I-i-I am sorry master”

“Hahaha , there’s no need to be sorry , its just we will have to try new positions because I don’t think even missionary works with that tail”

“I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience …”

“Its alright , we might have to delay the sex for later I guess , we got some work to do for now.”

Aria’s face was gloomy , she wasn’t scared because her master would punish her but she was sad because she wasn’t able to help master relieve himself, even though her master might be looking forward to it.

But what could she even do , she couldn’t possibly cut her tail ….

“M-master what if you cut my tail , then you might….”

‘Hahaha , it just proves my theory of domination , those slaves that I tortured would never suggest something that extreme if I didn’t force it on them’ ruth thought

“I am not so desperate to cut my maid's tail just to have sex with her hahaha , don’t worry dear I won’t be leaving you without this dick , its just not time yet I guess”

Aria nodded her head slowly and got out of the pool along with ruth who got up from its position from the edge of pool .

They got up and  walked towards where their clothes were and ruth stood there in a T pose and gestured aria with his eyes.

She nodded her head , moved to  the rack to pick up a towel and dried her master’s wet body , from her head to abdomen and slowly towards the legs.

Nothing sexual happened other than her being a bit embarrassed rubbing her master’s cock dry , which was weird as just now she was sucking it off like a candy.

The two wore their clothes and got out of the bathroom , as they walked out they saw emma and lily sitting on the dining table eating breakfast , gin was also eating with them .

Emily stood near the table and didn’t eat with them , as she wanted to eat with her master .

Ruth walked towards the table and sat on it , aria followed ruth and stood behind him but didn’t sit near the table.

The thing about a lamia sitting and standing is weird as their tail fuck up the whole meaning , but in these cases its used to represent that action in respect to a human .

“Get her some food too babe”

Emily nodded her head and went into kitchen to retrieve a plate and a bowl for soup and meat .

Emily put the food at the place on the table where aria also ate yesterday night . Aria who just saw her master offer her food was very happy.

When she was with luna she was only fed once a day during night and was only given 2 meals when she completed a big order or made profit for the shop .

And that is what she was expecting for her master , as she ate last night she was sure her master wouldn’t give her food in the morning but surprisingly he did.

For aria the food didn’t matter or wasn’t even considered when she swore her loyalty to master , she was very happy the way she was treated and all that was enough for her .

Unbeknownst to her , her eyes started getting misty and  tears started falling out , she had already cried yesterday but how could she not now . Everything she dreamt of was getting fulfilled , her dreams were becoming a reality .

Imagine how hard and fucked up someone’s life could be that getting treated better  and having 3 meals a day is a dream.

Her life had been fucked up until now but somehow she now got a lamp that filled her lightless world with light .

“Thank you master” aria said as tears were falling and she bowed her head , in awe , in appreciation , in thankfulness .

They ate food , and except emily everyone left the home , emma and lily got in leo’s wagon and left for the academy .

Ruth gave a goodbye kiss to emily and along with gin and aria left the home and started walking towards the goblin camp.

Aria who was a lamia somehow could walk faster or specifically slither like a snake  faster than ruth or gin on the weird forest terrain due to her tail.

Ruth and gin have been to the camp before and so didn’t need to ask anyone to guide the way through.

In about 30 minutes from when they left the house , they reached the camp . The camp was the same way it was 2 days ago , obviously .

There were a few goblin guards on the camp gates , the guards saw ruth and quickly bowed their head . Ruth nodded his head and kept on walking inside.

“Where’s mauve ?” ruth asked a guard.

“I-I am extremely sorry master , but I am a mere guard and don’t know the chief’s whereabouts” the goblin apologized and kneeled down , even though ruth had stopped the kneels for greeting , it wasn’t banned for apologizing.

“Makes sense .” Ruth said that and just kept on walking without saying anything to the guard who just kept on kneeling and didn’t dare to ask to be released.

After the unsuccessful attempt of finding mauve , ruth walked towards her camp where the probability of finding her should be high ,

They got to the tent , and entering inside the tent was empty , and after being unsuccessful and not wanting to waste more of his time ruth just mental transmissioned to her.

‘Where is the chief roaming around when her master is standing at her house waiting for her’ .

Ruth knew that mauve can’t talk back , mental transmission was only possible from ruth to his servant not the other way around .

Mauve who was with a hunting party and hunting stray wolf packs and even dominating more goblins suddenly heard a voice in her head.

The voice was none other than her master’s and hearing the voice she was happy but after she heard the message she was a bit scared that her master came to meet her and she wasn’t even in the camp .

“I am going back to the camp due to master’s order , you guys get these things done and return back after everything is taken cared of.” Mauve said to her party and left them.

The party had about 100 goblins , it was not a party but more like a company , a few more and they might as well be a full on battalion.

These goblins were currently collecting their rewards after killing or more like annihilation . They were skinning the wolfs for pelt and hide and cutting their bodies for meat . These resources are mostly used up by the camp and a few things that aren’t being used are given to the villagers to sell .

All the profits from these resources go to ruth and these are the main reason his income is so damn high .

Mauve was currently running at her fastest speed towards the camp , her face was red not noticeably so because of her green skin , her breathing was heavy , not just because of running but also because they just had an battle and she being the chief is always on the front lines commanding her troops.

***

*haa*huff*huff*

Mauve made it to the camp and as she ran past the goblins and the gates she saw her master , gin and someone else with them standing in front of her house.

“I am *huff* very sorry master *huff* , we were hunting *huff* in the forest and*huff* and it took me a *huff* while to run back here”

“So what were you hunting ?”

“We were … were hunting a mista wolf pack , there were flanking towards the camp trying to target us .”

“Anyways , we have a few things to talk lets go inside” master said and walked into the tent , the tent is made for the camp’s chief meaning before me its master’s.

Master sat on the chair near the table and everyone , me , gin and the other girl which had a tail stood and didn’t sat on a chair out of respect for master.

“Okay , so first thing first , I am making an squad of attendants , the name is ‘maid’ which sure doesn’t sound grand and cool but it doesn’t have to be ,

“You guys are my attendants and in the simplest sense my maids . The maids only have 3 members as of now , you , my babe emily lenora and aria , this lamia here.”

“There are no ranking in maids except emily , because she is my babe her authority is second only to mine and after her come all you maids.”

My heart was beating faster as I felt sense of joy spread all across my body , my master made me his attendant and even gave me a position so high in hierarchy where I can be with master and be useful to him all the time.

“this lamia , aria is a potion master and as a maid the goblins are to follow everything she may ask or need just as they listen to you .”

“And you aria are to make a temporary lab here and make potion recipes and do keep in mind that I don’t want you to use that bitch’s recipes EVER .”

Aria nodded being happy to receive a whole lab to herself , she just got authority to use a lot of goblins which she didn't knew numbered as much as 1800 by now ,  as she may like but she didn’t even consider it a gift , all she was focused on was the lab.

“With the ranks and stuff sorted lets move on to other important things , I went to capital yesterday and bought some stuff which is to be experimented and worked upon.”

“These are all the things you have to have the goblins learn to make and integrate in the camp somehow and when we have expanded the camp to a stable size we will be shifting the camp to a better position with better infrastructure  .”

Saying that ruth went outside the tent and near a empty spot in the camp opened his inventory and started dropping all the items he bought from the capital.

Mauve and aria understood what their master meant and nodded their heads , mauve and aria were now the same rank and had the same authority but they didn’t have envy or jealousy for other but happy to have more slaves for master that are being useful to him.

“Also mauve , you said that there are wolf packs near the camp and are scavenging our resources .”

Mauve nodded her head

“Alright then lets go and try taming some wolfs , if only those magic tower mother fuckers hadn’t the forest so closely observed , you guys could have left the forest and follow me around." 

7