Caradhras
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Simon wasn't scared for the sudden appearance of the middle-aged men, what surprised him was that somebody else could sneak out into Camille's den without making her trashed out that person.

Seeing the look in Simon's face the middle-aged men laughed heartily. He put one of his hands on his shoulder while grinned.

"She wouldn't find me. Also don't worry, I mean no harm towards you. Moreover, I am indebted to you for having to wish that to Aion, GWAHAHAGHA" The man closed his eyes while laughed merrily.

Simon was having a hard time understanding what's going on. As he didn't know why the man was acting so familiar with him.

The man seemed to understand that as he nodded his head towards no one apparently.

He closed his eyes while he closed his arms saying "I am your wish, boy. Not the naughty one. You see, that old man, Aion, put my soul into yours, I don't exactly know how he did this as I was supposed to be dead." Simon opened both of his eyes hearing his words, he couldn't believe that something that was supposed to be a library where he could find his knowledge and this world knowledge, take the form of a middle-aged man.

Sensing his thoughts, the man raised one finger as he said.

"I'm not a living library boy, I'm much more than that. My name is Arad Caradhras, in the heavenly realm I used to be the only men under the heavens will, as not even the Titans could reach my feet." With a confident smile he affirmed.

"If you were so great, why did you die?"  Simon asked suspiciously.

The man smile broke when he heard Simon's questions as if he took a heavy hit.

He smiled wryly as he said. "I only was 'the only men' under the heavens, there are more races out there, also above me there was something so great as the Heavens himself, I am nothing in front of it. That's why I'm here, while some could say that I'm dead, I'm still living with my soul, only that I'm into yours. So at the end of the day, I'm so great that even fate didn't let myself fade from existence."  He said once again with confidence.

Simon didn't know what to think of this situation, so he asked "You are saying that now you live inside of me?" The look on his face while asking wasn't that great.

Arad gave him an inquisitive look while he said.

"You make it sound like it's something bad, I have peered into your memories so I'm not going to take it into the heart, as I see that you aren't that well versed and you are still a frog in a well. If you have time, which I see you have plenty of, I would like to explain you a few things, so you don't keep making mistakes into your life, what do you say?" He gazed at him while he waited for his answer.

Simon wasn't sure what to think and said, as this was much more to take into consideration in his current circumstance. Was he seeing things that didn't exist? Did his mind reached a breaking point? Have a demon or something like that, took a root in his heart and now it wanted to entice him? Or did the man called Arad Caradhras was telling the truth?

With nothing to clarify his doubts as he didn't want to see Camille right now, he nodded towards Arad.

Arad smiled at his action as he said amused "You are too noisy while you think, but you remain silent." He smirked, then with a wave of his hand, something akin to a cushion appeared below him, he seat on it, and when he seemed to be relaxed he said to him.

"Sit on the ground, this would take a while." 

Seeing Simon eyeing his cushion he smiled and said.

"My apologies, but anything I can do, can't be materialized in the real world. If you wanted I could make it so you see a cushion instead of the floor, it wouldn't feel the same but, it's all for the aesthetics." He grinned while he said to him.

Simon glanced towards him with a deadpanned expression, then he sit on the ground while he grabbed both of his knees.

Seeing him being cooperative, not minding the suspicious look in Simon's eyes, Arad said.

"To clarify, first let me tell you; yes I'm living in your soul, while you could see this as something bad, it has its pros. First of all you are protected from every form of spiritual attack against you, your soul is being protected with my presence so you don't have to worry for anything directed towards it. Well this only applies in this world, as I highly doubt that you wanted to leave this place once you hear of what is outside there. Any doubts?" He looked at him.

Simon nodded as he asked him "Why exactly you have to live in my soul? What does this imply too?"

Arad nodded towards his question while he said closing his eyes.

"I need something to be attached towards the material realm, as I'm only a soul who doesn't have a vessel. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't died, right now my soul is what you can call a fugitive, later on, I will explain this to you, but for now let me continue.

Living on your soul implies that I could share whatever you are doing, your memories, everything about you, if I wanted I could take the control of your body. But I'm not going to do this, as I have been given a condition to still being here, that is to act as your, mentor? I don't really know how to put in, as I would be imparting you knowledge and giving you whatever you may want to know, that is in your head. Your soul, while it is much stronger than any normal one, as you have been reincarnated a lot of times. Isn't strong enough to carry the burden to open a spiritual place on it, you haven't even tried to train it. So I'm acting right now as a mediator, I can also help you to improve your spirit, so you can freely access it." Arad had a thoughtful expression, as he was thinking if this was all he had to explain to Simon. 

He then nodded and said.

"Anything else you wanted to know?"

Simon didn't even blink through all his explanation, as he had a perplexed look on his face.

"So I'm sharing my life with you?"

Arad nodded.

Simon blinked finally as he asked.

"There's a way to take you out in the future?" 

Arad nodded once again. But he said.

"I will appreciate if you don't do that until you have a vessel or something for me, even if I had already died once. I don't like the idea of fading away, I may once find a way to return on my own flesh body."

Now it was time for Simon to nod, while this situation seemed surreal, wasn't he in a different world after dying? 

So after thinking about something he asked.

"Would you be able to help me improve my strength?" There was an anticipatory look on his face, as this answer could give him the push required to change completely his life.

Seeing the eager expression on Simon's face, Arad smiled wryly.

"I can't." Sensing what would he ask he added. "You can't get stronger with your current body, I don't know what they have done to you, but your body came from a different realm than this one. You don't have the body required to improve your strength. But you don't have to worry, you only need to strengthen your soul until it is strong enough to break your current body. Once you've done this, and have the meanings, you could form a body that could be improved with energy." He smiled at him.

Hearing what Arad said, Simon didn't know whether to cry or laugh. As for what he heard, he was doomed.

Seeing the defeated look on Simon's face, Arad tried to cheer him. "Don't be pessimistic, while it's true that it would take time, it isn't like you don't have any possibility. You have a strong fate tied to that dragon, try to make use of it as I am sure that you could have her helping you to reach your goal, while you help her with her own. There's a lot outside there that you need to learn, don't let your narrow view cloud your mind." 

Hearing Arad's words he nodded. Then he asked.

"But why wouldn't you take control of my body? what did you gain from this?" 

Seeing the inquisitive look on his face, Arad gave him his most gentle smile while he explained to him.

"I have died Simon, I lived a really long life, once you reach that, there aren't many things that a normal person like you couldn't understand. You lived at the moment Simon, while I live in the centuries. While you passed all your life trying to achieve something, I have only thought of something during that space of time. I'm saying this to you only to understand that what you could offer to me, it's only a moment to think what to do next with my own life, everything that we will pass through your life, would be for me a book to read for the meantime. The only thing that would change, is that I could help the character. Now you understand?"

Simon was shocked, as he could discern, only if it was a little, what does he mean. He was right, as in his actual situation he would only live form a few dozens of years, while this might be a lot for him, for someone that could live inside the soul of someone else, it would mean a blink of an eye. Watching again at the middle-aged men in front of him, Simon smiled genuinely for the first time since they both meet.

"I can't begin to fathom what you really are, but I can only hope that whatever your intentions are, you could help me fulfill a few wishes of mine. I don't know exactly what to do knowing all of this, I'm not sure if you already saw everything about me." Seeing Arad nod towards his later words, he continued. "Well that's better, as you have seen, I tried to escape from my previous life, I'm seeing this new chance that has been given to me, like the thing I was needed to show what I have really wished to do. I only want to be for once happy, so I was trying to build the basics to achieve that, but it's hard, much more here, I'm only began to realize that. I don't know if my wish was the right one bu-" Arad interrupted him to say.

"Aion would have not granted you any kind of wish, while he's a Titan, something beyond a God, there are things you couldn't give to a soul, take this for example, I'm acting like a library to you, boy" Arad paused briefly as he began to laugh, he then continue

"he couldn't build something akin to what you wished into your soul, what he did was taking my soul and put into yours, so you can access somehow into your memories, and also grant you a chance. So if you were to wish for power or something else, the most you would have been given would have been a new body and someone else soul into yours." 

Simon frowned when he heard to him, he asked him. "So he only pretended?" 

Arad shook his head and raised a finger.

"He told you to take one thing with you, he never said that he would grant you a wish. You could have taken with you a new body with the chance to use power, your clothes, your cellphone. A lot of things you could have taken. But you only wished to have access to your knowledge and the knowledge from this world, while wanting to have a better looks" Saying the later he laughed a bit while looking at Simon.

"So the best he could do with what you've asked him, was granting you the proxy to gain enough Spiritual strength, as having access towards your knowledge is something that almost every being that has ascended have in their reach. Regarding the knowledge from this world, well that's why I'm here, I was from this world once. With your looks, well he only changed a few things when he brought your body here." 

Now understanding his situation and how much he was tricked, he smiled wryly while he closed his eyes. 

'Damn, not even a wish could be granted, God damnit' 

Hearing his thought Arad chuckled. "He didn't deceit you, it was you who misunderstood the situation. Look, you have been granted a new life with your own memories. That's something incredible on his own. There's a chance that if you gain enough Spiritual power, you could awaken all your past life's memories, and seeing your soul, let me tell you that there's a lot you could learn from them." Arad tried to pat Simon's shoulder, but then he thought of something.

He looked again at Simon, then he said to him with a cautious tone.

"I'm not sure, but remembering a few things, you could be one of the first human's souls that gained consciousness. As I said, I'm not sure. But seeing how bright it is and how strange your situation was, I believed that this could explain why you were granted a chance. I'm telling you this only because if this was the case, it means that you once lived amongst the God's and Titan's. You may have been a powerful human once, so don't be pessimistic, if you are willing enough, you could reach whatever you want." 

Arad now patted Simon's shoulders as he said to him.

He then looked at his surroundings, as he says to Simon.

"You know, if that dragon paid attention to you, she may be thinking that you are insane, I mean, you were talking to me all this time like if I was someone who was chatting in real life with you. If you really want to ask me a few things, you could just think loud in your mind, I can hear your thoughts. If not, I'm afraid that Camille would think that you lose your mind." With that said Arad disappeared from Simon's view. While he did this he said loudly in his ears.

(*I'm still here boii, I'm all ears for you, gwahahaha*)

Hearing his voice Simon smiled wryly as he began to think to himself that probably his life would be really noisy.

'Yo, old man, I still have a few questions but first of all, what did take you so much time to appear?' 

He asked what was intriguing to him the most.

(*oh, that? I was just watching those images that is called hentai and other stories from your memories, it was really interesting gwahahaha*)

Simon's face suddenly morphed like he ate crap, he closed both of his eyes. Knowing that somebody else preyed into his most embarrassing moments was a hard hit. He then thought that Arad had probably seen when he had masturbated or had sex, knowing this he said on his mind.

'FUCK YOU, FUCKING OLD MAN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THOSE THINGS' 

He could only lament to himself as there wasn't anything he could do against that man, or better to say, pervert old man.

1