Pledging loyalty.
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You were calling me, human?" With a crooked smile, Camille asked to the tiny human below her. Right now she was enjoying the expression on the man's face as it watched over her original body. 

It was a long time since she didn't use it, as she had to reduce her size to fit into the mountain nest, that was built when she was just a small dragon.

Now, after a long time, the world was grazed again with the majestic view of her body. She could feel the incredible sense of overbearing filling her entire being, as she could see the reason behind her proudness. Even if she was aware of her greatness, it was another thing experiencing it on flesh, feeling that the world was at your gasp.

With her aura exuding an incredible amount of pressure every time Camille rejoices in her vanity, the humans below her could only grit their teeth and hold the brunt pressure and suppression.

The middle-aged man sensed the pressure around him diminish enough to make him able to answer.

Not wasting his time, the man said in a reverencing tone while speaking on his natal language.

"Yes great guardian, my tribe has heard your warning long ago, so we never intended before to put our hands in this place as you never showed us any ill will. However this day I was forced to make the decision to put a foot on here due of the dire situation we were in. I tried to see if your vastness could protect us now that we're in dire, as I heard stories of your might. Now that I have seen it I only hope that you could please take care of the women and children. As we know that we have sinned in this land when we filled it with blood." He took a moment as he kneeled and raised his gaze at the eyes of Camille.

"Only if we are worthy of you forgiveness to stay or live, we would accept to stay here. I only ask for those who don't have the power to defend themselves. Could this be done, great guardian?" Finishing his words, his forehead was touching the ground as he pleaded her.

Camille didn't answer back to the man, as she was annoyed by the fact she was forced to take action. This wouldn't have happened if the humans weren't so fierce on their defense, as they forced the entire Undbad army to take action and making them march towards the forest.

Knowing what would happen to her home once those beast reached it, Camille didn't waste more time as she erased them, now the only problem would be having them coming back every year just to bother her.

With clear displeasure on her eyes, Camille's stretched her eyes. She wanted to kick that human out of her forest but after giving a few more thoughts, she only saw positive aspects on having them living in her lands, as she could arm them and entertain her by having them battling against the Undbad, this wouldn't be a trouble as probably they wouldn't let those things reach this place after having their village destroyed by their hands. Also, Simon has told her that she couldn't attack other people if she wanted to be a proper Queen, seeing that she didn't have to destroy any towns to make them reverencing her, she quickly decided to make use of them.

With a clear improvement in her mood, Camille quickly healed back Simon back in the mountain as she also healed the men below them. With a terrific smile in her face, Camille said to the man in a regal tone.

"I would grant your wish human. However, know that you have brought to this forest the smoke of war, now that you want to live in it with your people, you would have to take the responsibility on defending it. I could guarantee that while I breathe, your people would not face extinction. In exchange, every warrior in your tribe would dedicate their lives to fight for this land, your people will pledge loyalty towards me and will be required to pay reverence towards me. Are we clear?" 

The human relaxed his body after hearing Camille's words as if a great weight were lifted from his back, he quickly accepted the Camille proposal.

She then made her body disappear from the sky, as a few lights suddenly illuminated the forest, making a path towards the center of it, near the mountain.

The humans quickly followed the trail, as they saw how the terrain that was filled with blood from the battlefield, was now pristine. The bodies disappeared but if you were to look closely, you could see around the grass of the entire forest smalls white particles.

After having all the warriors in his group being healed and forgiven, the middle-aged man could be seen with a slight smile on his face. He couldn't thank more to their luck, and how their ancestors and goddess has blessed to them, as now they were safe from extinction and were being protected by two powerful beings. He could feel that the sacrifice made by more of one thousand warriors was worth it, their life and the time they gave to them make it possible for the survival of the tribe.

Now, he only hoped that the new life in this place could give more prosperity and peace to his people.

After a few minutes walking along the lighted path, the group of warriors find themselves near a lake, the light, alongside the giant's tree's and the beauty of the scenery around the place, made the humans feel that this place was a hidden paradise on this world. They stood awed by the sight for a few minutes until they notice the other tribe members, they quickly approached them where they reunited again, after thinking that they will never see each other again. With emotions surging unceasingly, all the people hugged and kissed each other's, as they thanked Camille for making possible the reunion.

After a long time, where he waited until everyone was able to reason again. The middle-aged man voice out Camille words, as he also told the next plans. After hearing the man's words, most of the people didn't voice out anything as they silently nodded. They couldn't find a place like this anywhere else, also they have lost their home village. Having someone be willing to shelter them and protect them was more than enough.

So, after finished everything, the man called for Camille. They waited for a few minutes until they saw from the top of the mountain in the near distance, the figure of Camille's dragon reduced size. Even if it was one of her smaller version, it had a few dozens of meters of length.

"Now that you are here, let me tell you a few rules. This forest is prohibited to cut it down, there are a few areas where I would allow you to get wood. Most of my forest is a place where a lot of other races and animals find their home and peace. I will not allow you to disrupt it." She gazed every one of the humans as she said coldly, seemingly to understand what the human leader would say, she then added. 

"In a few days, a few of my subjects will begin to build around the mountain, you could move at the foot where you could meet each other's, they are Svaltars, a race that is praised by their building skills and expertise in handcrafted goods. They could help you build your houses and re-equipped your warriors. Know that I will not allow any animosity between you, so have your people behave themselves. Also from this day onwards, I'm your Queen, Camille. Make sure you have enough respect to refer to me. Tomorrow in the morning another human would go down from the mountain to explain things better for you."

With her words ended Camille didn't wait for the humans to ask her something as she disappeared from their view. She couldn't deny that she was feeling a little excited by the outcome, as this was the first time that humans were in his forest without the intention of hunting and kill her.

She quickly make her way towards the depths of her nest, a place were Constantine couldn't reach before. There, in a large Parthenon built in mithril was a large bed with a little girl sleeping on it. The area around it was a little bit barren, as the size of the place makes it hard to fill it with furniture. However, this didn't make the place less appealing in Camille's eyes, as she felt this place was fitting for a dragon such as herself.

She quickly changed her form to one of a beautiful girl with long raven hair that reached her back waist. She had sharp purple eyes with golden iris. Her gaze had a fatal feeling with her seductive dark brows. She had a refined small nose that fit on her face perfectly that accentuate better with her round pearl-like lips that gave a tantalizing sight.

Her face was perfect with her sharp face. 

Her body was covered by a thin loose cream dress. That couldn't hide well her stunning curvaceous body, as her hips give way to her seductive presence with every step. Camille was a little fond of this form, as this was the one she took the first time she saw a human. It couldn't be called her original human form as she wasn't one. But she likes to think of it like it is.

The reason why she didn't appear in front of Simon's with this figure, was that she saw the reaction of human males the first time she took this form. So, deciding that she didn't want to make the things uncomfortable between them, she decided to use her second form, one that could be called cute, but that wasn't stunning like this one. With that second form, she had an easy time back when she tried to be an adventurer, as she could pass unnoticed.

Now, however, being in her personal chambers, she could relax. Elina had also seen her in this form, so there wasn't anything to bother herself.

Finding a near spot alongside Elina, she quickly hugged the little girl while she began her daily routine of thinking about her actions.

There was a pleasant smile this time, as now she could hear from time to time the people down in the mountain calling her name with reverence. For the first time after a long time, Camille feel happy about her name.

...

After a long night, where for a moment all his body made him feel near the death from pain. Constantine woke up, there wasn't anything wrong on his body after a long night but he could remember how Camille broke his body after she disappeared. With a displeased look in his eyes and a grumpy mood, Constantine began his daily routine of exercise. He first throwed away the ragged clothes that accompany him for so long. His look after a few weeks in this place changed a little bit, his skin now looks a little more tanned, giving him an attractive appearance with his fit physique and his twenty-seven tattoos. Something that he wanted to thank the God who brought him here was that his formers tattoos were with him, as they were something that he appreciated a lot after so much through his life. 

Speaking about tattoos, his only regret was not making a large tattoo on his back. But now it didn't matter anymore. 

After finishing the final round of push-ups he stretched his body while he touched his left ear with his hand as reflex, there he had an earring that surprisingly still survive until this day. After a few minutes of stretching, Constantine began to walk down the mountain towards the lake, today he would start to see the advance in the building of the dwarves and could probably start to gain more information about their culture. He also needed to know what happened last night with the creatures from Undbad as he wasn't able to see any smoke on the horizon during his path down the mountain.

After fourth minutes were he walked down the mountain while he organized his thoughts, he began to walk the usual path where all his previous experiments were left, now however, he didn't feel bad about them as with the help of the dwarfs he could begin to make them a reality with enough success.

Soon he was a few meters away from the lake, but he froze on his place, there he saw a large group of people carrying water on the other side of the shore. 

He couldn't believe that these people where accidentally here, as Camille wouldn't have left them be on this place. So after assuming that these people had the permission of Camille, Constantine began to wash his face and hair, he took a bit of water on his mouth where he began to intent to clear his mouth. One of the things that he really missed was the toothpaste, as having always a bad taste on his mouth summed with an unclean mouth was hard to bear for him. But with a few bushes that could help with the smell and taste, it was barely passable.

After finishing his round of cleaning, Constantine was intending to take a bath, but now that there were neighbors on the surroundings he decided to approach them.

Seeing the peculiar human with differenttattoos on his body and clothes, the people from the tribe began to give glances towards him. His looks were undoubtedly different from the males from the tribe, as he had brown hair with yellow eyes and a smaller height with less physique than the average warrior. While they would think that somebody with those characteristics wouldn't be attractive, Constantine didn't give that vibe. Although he seemed frail, it didn't look bad at him, if he were taller perhaps the people of the tribe would have thought of him as an agility warrior. 

With his exotic appearance, unlike the muscular and tall warriors with red and blond hairs who mostly had gray eyes. He stood quite a bit, picking the interest of a few young girls from the crowd.

Constantine put their numbers around the thousands or maybe more, he wasn't sure if he saw all of them as the view in front of him was covered by tall bushes, grass, and few primitive buildings made with sticks and leaves.

Making his way towards them he began to see closely the difference in height. Even with his 1.93, he had to watch the men by raising his eyes a little bit. 

'Arad, why you aren't tall like these men? You almost have the exact height as me God damn it.' Constantine couldn't help but ask, he was surprised as the only humans he saw until now, surpassed the two meters height.

(*I'm surprised that you asked me this knowing how can people change through the years, back in my times' people had almost my height, I could have been considered in the upper hand of the spectrum.*) Arad answered him nonchalantly, he was also a little surprised by the physical appearance of most males in this place, although he knew that some tribes could be taller or smaller, seeing the sheer number of tall people was a clear indication that this could be a norm. 

Constantine was trying to find the person in charge, as he didn't want to waste time by speaking with the people one by one.

As if the person could hear his thoughts, he heard someone whistling him. He quickly met the man's gaze as he saw an imponent middle-aged man with red long hair and an incredible beard. The man gives Constantine the vibes of a badass boss gang. 

After raising his brows, Constantine said with an amicable tone. 

"Yo, what's up." He give a peace signal without him noticing, after so much time without interacting with someone with a human resemblance that wasn't Arad, Constantine didn't notice the need that he was in.

The middle-aged man looked at him with a frown, as he said with an uncertain tone.

"Bruhla too ki?" 

Constantine closed his eyes as he sighed. 

'FUCK IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE WITHOUT AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION GOD DAMN IT'

...

(Alternative title: So much character's descriptions)

1