Chapter 8: You Ordered An Escort? (R18+)
2.6k 6 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Bella somewhat stable, Nymphadora was freed up to focus on her old boss, Amelia. The Head of the DMLE was probably having a hell of a time. Between the confirmation of the return of the Dark Lord and the disappearance of Dumbledore, the Ministry would most likely be more chaotic than it had ever been.

Nymphadora wondered if they had some way to confirm his death if they didn't manage to find his body. She had a nifty little life monitor on her old Headmaster in the form of Grimmauld Place's fidelius charm. The instant he had died, days ago, the secret keeper for the house had defaulted to everyone else who knew the secret.

The fidelius didn't make much of a difference for those like her and Bella, who had Black blood. They could enter Grimmauld Place no matter what enchantments were laid down upon it, but it made the place nigh impenetrable to anyone not given the secret by Dumbledore, until his death, of course.

At that point, every member of the Order of the Phoenix would be able to give out the location for her home. Nymphadora quickly fixed that. The Elder Wand helped with all facets of magic, so while replacing Dumbledore's fading fidelius with her own was difficult, she managed. Now only she, Bella, Narcissa, and her dear cousins could enter. Even better, none of the Order members could remember where the house was as the fidelius reset.

Bones Manor was a sprawling estate, cultivated over centuries by the ancient family who had been an integral part of their country since before the Statute of Secrecy. The Blacks had some properties like this, but they were all abandoned. Maybe some of them still had house elves tending to them? She'd have to check.

Luckily, Nymphadora had been on guard duty for Madame Bones before and was familiar with the property. The downside of having such a small population was that everyone was involved with everything and people were constantly meddling in each other's business. Half of the auror roster probably knew Bones Manor like their own homes.

Of the four auror guards stationed around Bones Manor, Nymphadora was reasonably sure that three of them were Death Eaters. It was no wonder Voldemort would have eliminated Amelia so quickly and easily.

If there was one time she was glad to be a metamorph, it was now. She was dressed like a muggle girl, with tight shorts and a too-small top, midriff exposed. To these sheltered pureblood aurors, all male for some reason, she probably looked like a muggle streetwalker. It wasn't too scandalous an outfit unless you were living in 1800's like these inbred bastards.

She kept things simple and went with what worked. For idiots like these, a basic blonde bombshell disguise was more than enough. They wouldn't be able to see past her tits.

That was how she found herself morphed into a more petite version of Fleur Delacour. She had quite a few memories of the buxom witch to choose from.

They were decent friends as they were the only younger women who had joined Dumbledore's Order. Fleur was mostly involved because she was dating Bill Weasley. Not a bad man, but Nymphadora didn't think he was worthy of Fleur.

Horny people will let attractive people get away with a lot. That was one aspect of humanity that was the same no matter where you were and Nymphadora loved it because it made her life so much easier.

It was no wonder Natasha Romanoff was such an effective spy. If Nymphadora hadn't been one of the most gorgeous women they'd ever seen, the guards would have stunned her immediately.

As it was, when she knocked on the wards, one of the thirstier looking guards actually let her in the building with a bare minimum of questioning! What the hell? These aurors were either stupid or arrogant...

Who was she kidding? They were both. Expecting competency from the most elite warriors the Ministry had to offer was too much, apparently. Most of the auror force was made up of greedy losers who believed they owned the world because they had magic.

All she had to do was allude to someone in the manor having ordered an escort for the evening, and she was told to wait in the foyer. The guard that let her in eyed her lustfully, but quickly wandered off to find her supposed customer for the evening.

The idiot had left her alone. Alone behind the wards. She'd thought she would have to do some Mission Impossible style shit to infiltrate the heavily warded manor, but this was what she had to deal with? What a damn letdown. What was the world coming to? When she had her own hench- er- when she had her own employees, she would ensure competency was the first priority!

She did not wait in the foyer, but instead went to track down Amelia herself. At this late hour, most nobles would be in bed, sleeping or otherwise. Amelia, on the other hand, would definitely be in her study, working away like a slave. It wasn't easy for a woman to make it as far as she had in Magical Britain. The long hours reflected that.

Nymphadora found her former boss slaving away at her desk, as expected. The door to her study was wide open, allowing her visitor a full view of the mature woman in her nightgown, head buried in paperwork. Her auror guards very rarely left their stations, or so she thought. They never dared to annoy her at night, at the very least.

Nymphadora slipped into the room, closing the door and spelling it shut behind her. She added privacy charms before Amelia could interject.

"Hey, boss. Or former boss, I guess. That's a little weird. Can I call you Amelia?" Nymphadora rambled as Amelia stood in alarm.

"No need to worry, Amelia~," she sang, "We're both on the side of the angels, here. It's me, Nymphadora! Former auror, current aspiring Dark Lady. Long time no see!"

Amelia was taken aback by the upbeat greeting. This was Tonks? She could see the hints of her morphing that she'd only come to be familiar with after much trial and error. The unrealistic perfection in parts of the face and body. Too much symmetry. She was a metamorphmagus, to be sure, but Tonks?

Tonks had always had a bubbly personality, but this girl was markedly different. She was filled with energy and had a presence that Tonks never had. Amelia could practically see the magic roiling off of her in waves. That none of her aurors spotted this obvious powerhouse spoke little for their abilities.

"Miss Tonks, its good to see you, I suppose," Amelia said cautiously. "Might I inquire as to why you have invaded my home while I'm in my nightie?"

"It's simple. I'm here to save ya, Amy," Nymphadora answered, "Though I do go by Nymphadora, now, not Tonks. My name is Nymphadora Andromeda Black of the House of Black."

Nymphadora was deadly serious. Whatever amalgamation of two souls she was now, there was one thing she knew for certain. Nymphadora loved her parents, but especially her mother who helped her learn how to live as a child of two worlds. 

Taking her name was a tribute and a reminder to not forget why Tonks had sacrificed her life. She had a duty to uphold to the former owner of her body. She wouldn't fail her.

"Save me? I don't-"Amelia was interrupted by Nymphadora's hand in her face.

"Voldemort's comin' for you some time soon, sugar," she stated outright, "I'm not sure when exactly, but I figured even the head of the DMLE must be expected to bring in some company from time to time. We need a good excuse for a cutie like myself to be hanging around, you know," she winked with a smirk.

"I'm not talking about this around any of your guards because some of them are traitors. Not sure who, but tipping any one of them off could prove fatal. We've gotta be sneaky," she got close to Amelia and lowered her voice.

"You've gotta be careful, boss. You're surrounded by enemies and I'm not sure who we can trust."

Nymphadora didn't even trust the Order members who were like headless chickens without their leader to guide them. Moody was perhaps the only one who could take up some form of leadership. How many would follow him was another question.

"And I can trust you, Nymphadora?" Amelia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course!" Nymphadora promised with a slightly manic grin. "We both know you're the only one in the Ministry capable of leading the fight against the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord took everything from me. Again."

Amelia gave the young woman a long, hard look. She could see the blazing desire for vengeance that still sparked in her own eyes some nights when she looked in the mirror. She was right. They hated the same man.

"If you can trust nothing else, trust in my rage, boss." Nymphadora's eyes were dark. Her magic was simmering, barely under her control.

"I understand," Amelia stated simply. She really did understand what Nymphadora was going through. She'd lost her entire family save Susan in the last war, after all.

"Right. Perfect. We're on the same page," Nymphadora clapped. She decided to just jump right into her idea for messing up the Dark Lord. She detailed everything she wanted and Amelia blanched.

"Surely, there must be some way-"

"Nope. No matter what, this manor's going down. Sorry, boss. Make sure Susan stays at a friend's this week." Nymphadora said, regretfully.

"And after-"

"Yes, yes. No need to worry about the aftercare. I'm great with cuddles," she grabbed Amelia's arm, hugging it between her breasts that she expanded in real-time.

"We can save all that for later, though. For now, we need to work on our cover. I'm thinking I'm your new toy that you'll be bringing in every night for the rest of the week?" Nymphadora asked coyly. "It shouldn't only be the disgustingly rich wizards who get all the benefits of their positions, right boss? A witch has needs~"

Amelia stared at her with a growing blush, rasping, "I think we can make that work."

"Perfect!" Tonks enthused. "How would you like me? You're so hot, so don't worry that I'm not into this. You can do whatever~ you~ want~," she lilted.

Amelia's face cleared of lust and she grew a determined look.

"Very good. Now, under the desk with you. I've got a lot of paperwork to get through, and I could use some stress relief." Amelia commanded blithely.

Nymphadora nodded, her eyes drawn to Amelia's hourglass figure, barely hidden by her rather skimpy nightdress. Aside from her massive breasts, the rest of her also oozed pure sex. Now that she had seen Amelia out of her bulky robes, she'd never be able to forget.

Nymphadora got down on her knees and crawled under Amelia's desk. Shockingly, the underside of Amelia's desk had an expanded space. What in Merlin's Beard was she using this for?

"You're not the first pet I've hand squirming under me, dear," Amelia's voice rang out knowingly as she sat at her desk, her long legs coming to a rest in Nymphadora's lap. Her dress rode up on her legs, exposing her naked puffy slit. She was immaculate.

Nymphadora stared, spellbound, and she nearly creamed her own knickers at the provocative sight. Her former boss was a goddamn smoke-show. Hallelujah?

Nymphadora knew without a doubt that she had to keep Amelia alive once she saw the treasure hidden between her legs. This woman was a gem and would have whatever place she wanted in the world Nymphadora was going to build.

She started by kissing up along one leg to the edge of her pussy, up above her clit, and back down the other leg before she buried her face in between Amelia's thighs. She had the most delicious, tight, and plump thighs Nymphadora had ever seen on a woman.

She'd have to remember what they looked like to add to her own repertoire. Metamorphmagus for the win.

Speaking of metamorphing, Nymphadora had the most pleasant idea that she'd wanted to try and Amelia was in the perfect position to be her test subject.

She sank her tongue into Amelia's snatch, letting out a hum of approval. She tasted like honey, somehow. Was that a spell? Magic sure was great.

She kept her head still, pressing into Amelia's mons, while her tongue elongated and pushed its way into Amelia's deliciously tight pussy.

Nymphadora didn't mind being a giver, but chasing her own pleasure was always her number one priority. This led to a little bit of a fucked up thought. Don't blame her, okay? Blame whoever made it possible for her to grow a dick.

Because if it was possible for her to grow a dick, then it was probable that she would be able to mimic the nerve pathways of said dick and apply them in a morph to some other part of her body... like her tongue?

Suffice to say, it fucking worked. The millisecond Nymphadora morphed her stretched tongue to mimic the nerve endings of a cock, she let out a moan directly into Amelia's pussy. Her moan made her tongue vibrate as well, and one of her hands teased at Amelia's clit, all of which resulted in Amelia reaching explosive climax all over Nymphadora's face.

"Damn, boss. A little pent up? Should I call you Quick Shot?" Nymphadora withdrew her tongue and teased.

Amelia tried to glare at her, but she was a little stunned from the spontaneous orgasm. That her former favourite auror had such extreme talents almost made Amelia regretful that she hadn't snatched her up for some one-on-one mentoring when she was still a part of the force.

Instead, Amelia grabbed Nymphadora's head and guided her back into her pussy. "Good girls don't talk back," she chided, "Keep making me feel good and we can have some real fun once I'm done with this backlogged parchment."

Nymphadora extended her tongue back up into Amelia's hungry twat, moaning at the sensation on her sensitive tongue. Oral would never be a chore again with this ability.

Amelia sighed contentedly, returning to her work. It would be a long night but, for the first time, Amelia didn't mind.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Read all available chapters in advance with faster releases over on my Pat.reon for as little as $3, along with access to my other works and exclusive R18+ content.

69