What now?
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Puella finally drifted off to sleep that night.

Unfortunately... To Puella's luck and surprise.

She opened her eyes to see a different ceiling compared to the white popcorn ceiling she had known for a good 14 years of her life. Was a pleasant glossy wood ceiling, which was the type of wood she was personally unfamiliar with. For it was pastel purple and swirled black in color.

Puella also soon began to realize she was resting on a leather couch and a scratchy wool blanket that made Puella want to rip it off herself from pure discomfort alone.

The bearded man from the night before, this time had his shirt buttoned, his tie neatly done, and his white coat draped over his shoulders. Sorta just watching Puella.

Ira, and Pulchra. Which Puella was honestly happy to see than just some old guy looking down at her. They were both sitting across from tiredly sipping from mugs and looking at pieces of parchment.

Puella just sighed, tossing the irritating blanket to the other side of the couch. Everyone perked up from what they were doing except for the quote on quote "Dream Lord." Who continues to stare at her.

"I probably haven't taken my meds. Is that it, wise guy? Is my brain telling me that I need to take my anti-depressants even though they're technically sugar pills," Puella suddenly said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

The man reaches into his grey pants pocket and takes out a corn pipe and a metal tin. He sticks the pipe in his mouth and opens the tin with a pop. He proceeds to pour grainy and dusty substance into the bowl of the pipe.

"Well, obviously not. Though, I swear you forgot that you did see some "strange" creatures while you were in your world. I thought maybe that could convince you," The man murmured while gripping the pipe with his teeth, fishing into his pockets for something else. Then, finally, he pulled out a lighter.

Puella shivered at the thought of those... well... 'Pixies.' She'd honestly rather shove her own thumbs into her eyes.

"Sure, then I'd be a crazy person yelling at invisible shit," Puella remarked, her hands flopping down into her lap to grab at her knees.

"I wouldn't be surprised; my mom went crazy at one point for stuff like that. That's how she ended up in a psych ward."

Ira and Pulchra's ears seemed to twitch at the final statement. But they didn't want to look up from what they were looking over.

The man finally lit his pipe and started to suck out some of that precious smoke most smokers craved.

"Instead of 'wise guy,' just call me 'master.' Or 'Sir' to you," He said with a lowered icy glare. Puella flinched.

"Even if you're still in denial about this whole situation, why don't you just play along."

As he said that, he walked towards the door and opened it. Puella caught a glimpse of an entirely different location. The place they were in last night was closer to an open plain and atop a hill. Overlooking a deep forest that didn't seem too far from the very place that Puella tried to escape from. Now it seemed to be in a flat area, deep in what seemed like woods you'd find in a swamp with moss and vines draping down from the branches.

"Girls?"

"Yes, Dad," Ira responded, not granting him a single look.

"I have to let the Dreamer's Guild know of our recent arrival personally. Could you get her out of the disaster of an outfit she's in now, and per se give her something she can defend herself with," He asked, peeking over his shoulder as he grabbed his pipe and blew out the smoke while he was half out the door.

"Sure, the second time around couldn't be that hard," Pulchra remarked, looking up from her paper. Leaning over the couch's arm.

Puella shot her gaze to Pulchra.

"Wait, what-," Puella attempted to question, but her gaze wandered to Ira. Who was looking up at Puella with the deadliest look. Puella was inclined to hold her tongue; she didn't want her to say anything that'd endanger herself.

The Lord nodded, and he closed the door behind him. After 30 seconds, Puella heard a massive gust of wind hit the house with creaking walls. And then it stopped soon after. Ira threw her paper down, which to Puella looked like actual gibberish. And she chugged down whatever was in her mug. Setting it down.

"Okay, now with 'dear ol' dad' out of the way. Why don't we get you at least a suitable outfit so when you see what this world has to offer. You don't look like an Overworld Tourist," Ira huffed as she clapped her hands together and jumped to her feet. Her hooves thunked against the hardwood floors which unsettled Puella a bit at first.

Mainly because sometimes her hooves looked so small in proportion to the rest of her body that she'd fall over. The sound of hooves walking on hardwood reminded her of the time a deer snuck into the spare cabin by Chase farm. Of course, it jumped out the big window soon after that.

Ira walked up to the large clothes rack behind the couch where she and her sister were sitting.

Pulchra sighed.

"Ugh... Really little miss 'Mommy's Soldier'? Can't we just catch up with her for a couple minutes? It's not like he's gonna care that much about what she wears," She groaned, throwing her head back to look at Ira.

"Come on, you don't remember when Ma was still alive. How would you even know that" Ira said while she started looking through the rack of clothes, starting to look at pants.

Pulchra set her mug and the papers down on the table, and she stood up. Only slightly turning to face Ira.

"Come on, you always reminisce about the times we've had back in the Kingdom. Plus I may or may not have seen your poems," Pulchra remarked back, arching her back and spreading her arms.

Ira shot her sister a glare, she was about to retort back, But she remembered that there was a far more important task to be done.

"Now then, is there anything that you're looking for?"

Puella kinda just sat for a moment before there was an echo of silence rang through the house except for the rustling of hangers and the ruffling of clothes from Ira could be heard.

Puella finally realized that Pulchra spoke to her, and Puella got up and straightened out her clothes.

"Oh? Um... I'm not...sure? Mainly because most of the stories from my world have people dressed in tunics and such," Puella admitted, rubbing both of her arms. Puella's gaze remained on the floor, trying to not make direct eye contact.

"Well, we do have those! But there's defiantly a lot more to an outfit than the shirt," Pulchra softly said in almost a whisper.

Pulchra reached out to grab onto Puella's shoulder. Puella didn't move away in time, and Puella felt her giant hand touch her.

Puella felt her skin curl up and prickle at the touch of Pulchra's hand. She flinched away on instinct.

Pulchra was almost startled by Puella's reaction to her. Ira even turned around to look at Puella.

"What? Are you still scared of us or something," Ira asked in an offended tone of her voice. Her tail whipped the floor in frustration.

Puella had suddenly realized her mistake.

"No, no, it's not that at all," Puella exclaimed, waving her hands in front of her face to wave off the accusation.

"I was born with something that makes me sensitive to touch, especially someone that I don't know. I have other symptoms, but I don't want to bother you with them."

Ira and Pulchra kind of just looked at Puella, confused. And then at each other.

Ira stepped away from the clothes rack and walked up to stand by Pulchra, putting her left arm over Pulchra's right shoulder.

"Wait, wait, so you're saying you're sick? You don't look sick to me," Ira asked, Eyeing Puella up and down as she said this.

Puella, at that moment, looked up into Ira's eyes with some anger behind her intentions.

"What?! No! Autism's not-," Puella objected with hostility in her voice. Puella stopped herself and put a single hand over her face for a second. Thought about how she could adequately explain her lifelong disability to two humanoids that have probably never heard of it.

"It isn't an illness like smallpox or the common cold. If I could describe it myself, it's like a disability. But it widely varies, kind of like a spectrum. In my case, I don't have any of the significant symptoms, or I can't speak. But I do act and behave in specific ways that may require some patience."

After a long, thoughtful silence between the two siblings, Ira finally piped up.

"Sooooo, you're saying that you're not gonna go rabid or something," Ira asked ignorantly. Pulchra, upset by this, punched her sister in her ribs. Ira looked at Pulchra, confused. Pulchra gave back an unmistakable look that said, 'What the fuck?!'

Watching this brief exchange, Puella rubbed the back of her head, rustling the long black hairs.

"I mean no, it's definitely not something that happens to anyone with it."

And with that out of the way. Next, the three girls started looking for a decent outfit. But the pair of siblings seemed undecisive for about an hour then. Puella was sitting on the couch closest to them; clothes were now thrown over the back. Longingly looking at the two siblings bickering over what she'd wear. Pondering what she could be doing.

"What you're picking out is way too girly, Pulchra. How do you expect someone to fight in a flowy skirt and heels," Ira questioned, pointing at the outfit she picked out.

Pulchra was holding a long floral skirt that seemed to reach down to the knees. With a simple white shirt with short sleeves that reached down to an average elbow length, and laces on the chest that seemed to tighten and loosen the chest area for whoever would wear it. The heels appeared to look a little like boots with greenish brooch-looking pieces that seemed to hold the laces into their knots. The leather of the heels was a dark red, close to a dark shade of brown. But no quiet.

Pulchra's face withered like an old grape in distaste at Ira's remark. Now side-eyeing Ira's taste in what Puella should also wear.

"'Too girly'? It looks like you walked into a rouges gallery and asked some criminals what a good outfit would be," Pulchra shot back, giving Ira's choices a poisonous look.

Over Ira's arm were a few pieces of exceptional clothes, in Puella's opinion.

In Ira's left claw, she dangled a pair of brown leather boots with a sleek, well-fitting design for Puella's tiny feet. Over her elongated yet muscular right arm was a pair of simple dark brown breeches that were only slightly baggy, with clearly good airflow. And a red leather chest plate with sleeves that had torn-up cuffs and lining.

"Criminals? Please... They're my friends. It looks like you asked your 'wanna-be Succubi friends' what they'd wear to a casual tea party," Ira spat with an upturned nose and a side-eye.

Pulchra gasped at her sister's statement, bringing a hand up to her lips to hide her shocked expression. Letting the skirt and shoes drop to the floor.

"Pfff-! Friends? Like there'd be anyone here in the realm and the next that'd be able to stand you for more than a month with that attitude!"

Ira's face soured, profoundly inhaling and dropping all the clothes in her arms to the floor as she balled up her fists, her index and middle claw puncturing the leather boots.

Puella flinched, watching what could possibly unfold in front of her.

"Attitude?! Like your shitty friends that you talk to all the time can stand how much you barely have any backbone!"

"For the last time! They're not my friends; they're my business associates! Like you'd know the difference!"

"OH! REALLY?! Princess using those big words to gun for the throne! So CLASSIC of you!!!"

Puella watched the two of them bicker. Puella could watch this for hours if she wanted to. But Personally. She'd rather not. She's been sitting on her ass for entirely too long, watching this drama slowly unfold. And she'd rather want to get this going instead of waiting for these two sisters to agree on something.

Puella abruptly got up, going unnoticed by the sisters. She walked around the couch and kneeled down to grab Ira's pants that she picked out, and Puella stood up again. Lightly gripping at Ira's left fist for her boots. It was only then that their bickering was cut off.

Ira looked down at Puella, almost surprised.

It was then that Ira's fist unclenched itself. And she pulled her claws from the leather that she punctured so carelessly.

Puella looked to Pulchra. She seemed to calm herself after noticing Puella's presence.

Puella walked up to Pulchra, took the shirt from her arms, then kneeled down to one of the heels that Pulchra dropped and took one of the brooches and the heel's laces.

As Puella walked away from the two of them toward the study door, Pulchra gasped in disdain toward Puella.

"How DARE you take a perfectly good heel and-!"

"Do you guys have a dressing room," Puella asked the both of them, cutting off Pulchra's distaste.

Pulchra was back to being reasonably angry, and she was about to say something until Ira brought up her right hand to cover Pulchra's mouth in a sort of playful way.

"Just go into our washroom. That'll do," Ira replied, pointing towards the knob and the latches on the door that seemed to be color-coded.

Red. Blue. A deep green. A light grey. And black was on each of the latches.

Puella decided to play it safe and just flip the light grey latch and open the door.

She chose the right (thank god).

Puella wasn't quite sure what she WAS expecting, but it certainly wasn't what she was looking at.

The floor was an excellent cobblestone. It was shockingly well done, considering she had done all sorts of concrete and stone paths with her dad in his landscaping business.

Though concerningly, the only thing that resembled modern plumbing was what looked like a sink. Which no matter the context. It is notably concerning.

There was a wooden stall, and next to the sink facing the door was a wooden bucket.

The only light source in this room was a window by the sink and the opening to the stall. Puella could only see drooping trees and an emerald bog. In all honestly, it reminded her of National Geographic magazine cover pages.

Puella got dressed into the outfit that she half picked out; all left was the brooch that she was attempting to tie up around her neck with the shoelace she snagged.

She made the laces tuck under the collar of her shirt and tried her best to make sure the brooch was centered with the ends of the string that stuck out from the bottom symmetrically on either side.

Puella held her eyes on the brooch she tied herself. She looked at the rest of her body, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

Puella looked up to the mirror that was next to the sink.

Puella, at that moment, couldn't explain why she felt this way about how she looked until years after this blip of time. She knew she felt significantly better than how she'd feel in something traditionally more feminine. Making her think of high discomfort and just generally wanting to rip off her own skin that she'd usually feel. Though, it just wasn't quite as bad at that moment.

Puella looked at the reflection of herself in confusion, and she promptly stopped looking at herself because she knew she'd look at herself for far too long than she needed to, even after a critical realization about herself.

Puella opened the door to the bathroom to peek out into the living room to see what the sisters were up to.

They seemed to be talking amongst themselves, but Puella couldn't quite hear them.

Puella crept outside of the bathroom to hopefully not stop the discussion from taking place.

"Why'd you even stop me from taking that shoelace from her?! Such a well-crafted lace shouldn't be used for acts like... that," Pulchra complained, huffing.

Ira put her fists into her own sides, giving Pulchra a judgmental look.

"Maybe just give her a break, alright? She's a little strange, sure. But that doesn't just give us the excuse to be rude. It's not like we desperately need to know her intentions either. She'd not gonna topple the world governments with one shoelace."

Puella tripped on the floor when she was trying to tiptoe around the counter; the floor squeaked with the friction from Puella's boots. The two sisters looked over.

They both looked surprised. The female humanoids both looked at each other wide-eyed. Then Ira smirked.

"Hey, see? No anarchy was done with that shoelace, that's for sure," Ira chuckled.

Pulchra gave in to a smile and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, definitely not a bad look. Almost makes me forget you stole that lace from a perfect shoe," Pulchra said with a broader smile.

Puella felt her cheeks warm up, and she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Puella scanned the room with her eyes until they fell on the clothes rack. Puella felt a surge of inspiration to build up her outfit a little more and went up to the rack.

"W-why don't we try to look for a coat or something to tie this look together?"

Puella started looking through the racks and lightly touched the different fabrics with her fingertips like tall blades of grass. The sisters began to look with her and suggested a few things as time went on. But nothing seemed to stick.

"How's this, hun," Pulchra asked hopefully, turning from the left of her with what looked like a brownish-green poncho that looked like it was waved and wrinkled like half-dried-up grass.

Puella felt a claw tap her on the back from behind; Puella half turned around.

Ira held up something that looked like a rugged sheet of black leather.

Puella says 'something' because it genuinely just looked like a colossal rag that needed to be thrown out.

Before Puella could even let something resembling words exit her mouth, Ira gave it a second glance over. A sudden look of regret washed over her, and she quickly turned around with the excuse of a sheet to hide it from Puella's view.

Puella then heard the light clank of the hanger and bar from the rack smacking into each other. Ira frantically patted the rows of cloaks, jackets, and other assorted outerwear, so that particular article was less visible.

Puella scanned the long row that spanned almost the entire wall if it wasn't for the counter on the farthest end of the room.

Absolutely nothing was standing out to her until she spotted something just peeking out from the very top rack. It wasn't exactly hung up properly, it was kind of just draped over the rack. Like the person who put it there would rather not have access to it. Seeing as it was on a rack that only the Sisters could reach, Puella assumed.

Puella pointed up towards that piece of fabric that was cast by shadow and dust. She was about to speak, but she realized the sisters were now mingling amongst themselves towards the door looking at shawls together.

Her efforts to get assistance were wasted. Puella looked away with disgust with a slight twitch of the left eye.

Puella tried reaching again. Only the very ends of her toes aided her in her efforts. But no avail still as her hand was just shy of the sleeve.

While Ira was still looking for something that Puella could look good in, Pulchra was the only one who seemed to stop to notice Puella's struggle for the top rack.

Pulchra extended her inhumanly long left arm up and grabbed the piece of fabric. And brought it down to her chest and started waving it out with abandon for the other pieces of finer clothes.

Puella forgets the common sense to stand back from the comically large cloud of dust. She gags as she inhales A mouthful of possibly decades-old dust. And Puella promptly steps back from the mass of dust particles.

Ira seemed to hear Puella's gagging and looked over. Eyes wide with worry, she covered her mouth from the dust and walked up behind Pulchra.

"Hey, Pulchra-! Come on you'll get these clothes dirty-," Ira proclaimed, but her hand muffled her tone a little bit.

Puella narrowed her brow. Unimpressed with the lack of sympathy from Ira.

"Wow," Puella coughed. waving some of the dust away from her face with her right hand. "I'm glad you care SO much about my well-being."

With all the dust dissipating. Pulchra finally held it out so she could get a better look at it.

Puella stepped closer to get a better look at this piece of clothing that was kept out of the way of her own tempted grasp.

It seemed to be a tailcoat that was riddled with multiple holes. And it wasn't like it was exclusive to one area. The holes themselves covered every inch of it. It was a surprise that it was still stitched together. The last thing Puella even noticed about it was the color and design it would have had if the large amounts of holes weren't so striking to look at. The main fabric of the coat was an azure blue, but it seemed like this was due to the age of the coat rather than its actual; manufactured color. The cuffs, buttons, and collar were a shade of Yale Blue, however. Making the coat stand out a little more as intended.

Puella stepped closer to look at the fabric of the coat. While Pulchra was still standing there holding up the coat. In fact, the sisters were so quiet that Puella didn't even seem to notice.

The base of the coat seemed to have been dyed in a unique way that you wouldn't normally see with most tailcoats. There seemed to be light blue swirls in the fabric that seemed to be put in through a process of mixing dyes. Puella wasn't sure how it was done. But she just purely admired the craftsmanship of it. And there seems to be stitching in the collar and sleeves that seemed decorative at one point.

Puella's eyes beamed with the excitement of incorporating this coat into her outfit despite its current state and she walked around it to see if she had the Sister's approval.

Puella's excitement faded once she saw the look on both Ira and Pulchra's faces. The best way Puella could describe the looks of horror and shock on their face was that they had both just witnessed a serial killer get away with 10 counts of murder.

Puella wasn't sure why, but she couldn't help but be scared of what they could be so shocked by.

"H-hey, what are you guys so shocked at," Puella asked the both of them, trying to fill the haunting silence.

They both looked down at Puella. Neither of them didn't seem to know what to say.

They were about to speak at the same time, but they were stopped by how in sync they were. Ira nodded to let Pulchra continue what she was about to say. But she watched Puella carefully to get her reaction.

"This is a... very important piece of history I don't think you should have," Pulchra began, trying to trace her words carefully on this clearly hard subject. "We aren't exactly sure HOW our father got his hands on this, but it's very clear he wanted it out of the way so no one could just wear it."

Puella is very confused. Tilted her head and put her hands on her hips in a questioning way.

"Well... The way you're talking about it seemed like he shouldn't have it in the first place. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to get mad at me borrowing his hand-me-downs," Puella objected obliviously.

Pulchra was about to speak up. But Ira put a hand on her shoulder to let her have a turn at talking Puella away from the subject.

"The most we can tell you is that this wasn't our father's, that much is true. But the fact that he has it and it's not in the place it, uh... BELONGS. Seems like he doesn't exactly want it found," Ira says calmly, trying to emphasize how important what she's saying is.

Puella's questions weren't exactly answered at that statement. If anything this encouraged her to press on.

"Well... then if he DOESN'T want it found. Why don't I just, ya know. Take it," Puella says, reaching up and grabbing it from Pulchra's unsuspecting hands.

Pulchra finally snapped back into reality and looked down, looking reasonably upset.

Puella stepped back from them and She held the coat carefully in front of herself by the shoulder part of the coat. Fearing that she'd tear it if she put it on. She flipped it around herself and draped it over the shoulders. Sort of like a cape of some kind.

Puella carelessly did a spin for Pulchra and Ira, even though they looked absolutely distraught. Ira's face crumpled in anger.

"Hey! Seriously, you can't wear that! If he finds out you're wearing that he'll-," Ira protested, pushing past Pulchra as she held an expression of growing dread. The sound of a large thud from outside the front door cut her off.

Ira and Pulchra shot their gazes to the door like they were almost gonna be caught red-handed. Pulchra and Ira looked back with looks of desperation on their faces.

"Ok seriously, take it off quickly," Ira growled, stepping towards Puella quickly.

"Yeah come on, you don't wanna get in trouble with him! Hand it over before he comes in," Pulchra said hurriedly, approaching Puella.

With the approaching sisters. Puella backed up. Not realizing to walking backward into a corner.

"C-come on guys stop, I don't see what the big deal is-," Puella stuttered fearfully as the two giant creatures trumped her size greatly.

The two sisters seemed like they were bloodthirsty for the coat. Like they had become predators.

And Puella was the prey.

Puella looked from Pulchra to Ira with a fearful expression as the unknown dread of the situation also crept up on her. Similarly how these female creatures were currently doing.

Like an abrupt act of violence, a small pair of arms compared to the giant devils. Spread, clearing the girls out of the way. Similar to how Moses poetically parted the Red Sea.

Instead of a clear path, however, there was a familiar figure that the Sisters warned Puella about. The Dream Lord. He had taken off his white coat and hat, the coat now draped over his shoulder, and the hat in his left hand. Silver suspenders held up his grey pants, while white leather shoes contrasted with them quite nicely. Though his wiry black and silver hair had been pushed back like he had pressurized wind blowing in his face. She had Upon seeing him, Puella went pleading for herself.

"Wis-, I mean, Sir! Please talk some sense into your daughters! For some reason, they think that using some old coat is the worst possible sin I could commit!"

At first, he seemed quite tired from this trip he had been on. But as his weary eyes wandered from Puella's face to the Brilliant Blue Coat. It was like in almost an instant his eyes widened with sorrowful remembrance, his jaw-dropping. Then not a second later his eyes narrowed, his brow wrinkled, and his jaw clenched.

The Sisters, their eyes on they're presumed father. Quickly backed away like he had some sort of plague. They then looked at each other fearfully about what would happen next.

The Dream Lord inhaled, now depriving the room of warmth. It was like the chill of winter had cast over the room. Though Puella just pulled the coat tighter around her to counteract this blistering cold. It was pointless, unfortunately, only increasing the rage in the Master's eyes. Eyes that were burning a bright green.

The Dream Lord stepped inches closer to Puella, so much so it felt like he was about to crush her with his presence. With a white-gloved hand, he gripped the coat collar at the back of Puella's neck. And began to lift her up slowly to his face. Puella didn't know if it was the magic of this new world. Or if her mind had twisted enough to cast a dark veil over his bearded visage.

"You're playing with things you don't understand, CHILD..."

Puella felt like she was going to melt in terror. Even though she was completely oblivious to the magics and various abilities her new compatriates possessed. There is one sense that all humans can feel in other creatures. The ability to sense just how strong the thing you are fucking with is. And just from one sentence. Puella surrendered the jacket. Practically peeling it off her body.

Hell, she almost took her shirt off.

With his silent rage quelled. He tucked the tattered tailcoat under his left arm.

Puella heard a sigh come from The Dream Lord. The thumping of his cane broke the still silence.

"L-look, you can still wear coats, Apprentice. Just... just know that this coat is something important from a time that's been long gone."

With that. The Dream Lord's feet escaped Puella's vision. And the magic door to his office closed gently.

Tears began to form in Puella's eyes forcefully... Wait. Tears? Oh come now, she can't do this in front of new people! This might still be a dream but she must compose herself. Puella then pressed her palms into her eyes. Trying to suppress and push down the overwhelming feeling of dread.

She heard the clops of hooves attempt to approach her. Puella didn't dare see whose hooves it was. She was already terrified. She couldn't be seen as weak too.

Puella felt her shoulders being grabbed, and she flinched. But she wasn't able to escape the grip.

"Hey! Hey, Puella you alright," she heard Ira say.

Puella didn't bother to respond at first. All she did was try to wipe away the tears as quickly as they came.

"Sis, I think Dad broke her."

"Don't be ridiculous, his magic wouldn't easily break someone like that... I think..."

After a minute of trying to keep her eyes under control, Puella just stopped trying to wipe them away. Realized that it was pointless, and a waste of time.

Puella finally looked up, seeing a worried expression on Pulchra's face. While a very confused expression on Ira.

Their wings were almost outspread, and tails perked up in curiosity. This took Puella by surprise because she almost forgot about these peculiar features they had.

"Y-yeah, I'm good... I don't know how to explain it but... It felt like he was about to be swallowed up," Puella explained in a shaky voice, almost like her heart was overflowing in her throat.

"Could you like... let go of me?"

The Sisters seemingly realized what they probably looked like at that moment. Ira let go and crossed her arms uncaringly. Tucking her wings tightly behind her back. While Pulchra just simply tucked her wings in a leisurely way, standing up straight, and curling her tail around her waist.

And with that Puella did manage to pick out a weapon of choice. Then began training with the two sisters.

But the only thing that was truly on her mind now was how she justified how she sounded now going around the Dream Lord and the Sisters.

Cautiously, and with delicate care. And uncover the mysteries behind these peculiar people. Along with this new world that was sprung onto her.

Should I make art for some of the chapters? (Ideally the good ones)
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0