Chapter 3
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophie's eyes welled up with tears as she lay there, her mind drifting through the hazy corridors of memory. She recalled the days when she and Ethan were just two shy souls, their hands trembling as they brushed against each other's, a sweet anticipation of the love that was blossoming between them.

She thought back to the warmth of their first kiss, a tender moment stolen beneath a canopy of stars. The memory was vivid, like a cherished photograph in the album of her heart.

As Sophie reminisced, a conversation from the depths of her memory resurfaced, a conversation that had once played out between them.

She"Will you notice if I disappear?"

Him"Will I leave without my heart?"

They had laughed it off as a flirtatious exchange, but the words had carried a deeper meaning, a silent promise that their hearts would forever be entwined.

Sophie fought back her tears, her resolve unwavering. She was a brave girl, determined to face whatever challenges lay ahead. Her love for Ethan was her anchor, and she clung to it fiercely.

As she lay there, the first rays of dawn began to filter through the window, casting a warm, golden glow on Ethan's face. He looked truly handsome, his features softened by the gentle light.

With a silent prayer, Sophie whispered, "Please, let him be healthy."

She reached out and gently shook him awake. "Morning, sunshine."

Ethan stirred, his eyes fluttering open. He habitually reached out for her, his fingers finding hers.

"Hmmm, good morning, naughty cat," he murmured with a drowsy smile.

In that moment, as their eyes met, Sophie felt a surge of love and hope. Their bond was unbreakable, and even in the face of uncertainty, they would face the challenges together, hand in hand, just as they always had.


Feedbacks and suggestions are welcome ! ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

0