Ch 2: Invading the hunter association
283 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Kim Lee Seolhoo.

The demon Immortal of the Murim.

Just the mention of my name is enough to make people tremble in fear and wet between their thighs.

And now I have returned to earth!

***

"Alright, misses average hunter association chick, can you please show me the way to the association?"

"Uhh sure..." The association girl says, whilst holding back her laughter. Making her face red.

"Hehehe it seems I am far too handsome for these people too handle. Oh well. What can I do. I can only hope she doesn't end up wetting herself." Lee Seolhoo spoke like a retard, in a tone that the association girl definitely heard.

Perplexed and quite disgusted, she reluctantly guided him to the association.

***

Bang!

"BOW DOWN MORTALS! I, The great Heavenly Demon is blessing you with my presence!"

A loud explosion happened in front of the gates of the hunter association. This was Lee Seolhoo exploding the door opened after he couldn't figure out how to open the damn door.

'Screw you narrator! I have been away for a while alright!? God!'

The association chick sneakily sneaks away.

"You! Who are you! How dare you blow up the association's gate! Do you even know who we are?"

Several strong loo- "Oh wait, lemme finish that for you. Several typical young-master ass side characters spoke."

"Wha- ah screw it, We are gonna kill you right here! How dare you defy the association and most importantly, us!"

"Courting death!"

The young master's took out their weapons. Which didn't look particularly noteworthy. "That's right! Watch as I make an example of these fools. BEHOLD! MY IMMESURABLE POWER!"

And with a single thought, time itself froze.

After a while, everything returned to normal.

'What the hell just happened? It felt as if... weird. maybe it was just my imagination. More importantly, what is that retard doing?' One of the Young masters, who looked to be their leader, thought.

The Heavenly Demon just stood there, as his lips curled up into a smile.

"He's just... standing there. Menacingly."

And in a single second, everything in a 10 kilometer radius vanished.

***

Inside a room that obviously screamed main villains meeting room, two people who sat on opposite ends of a large table spoke.

"Did you read the report? About some Great Demon Immortal Heavenly Demon of murim?" One of them spoke with a smile.

The other took a sip on his tea and crossed his legs. Replying in a sarcastic manner.

"Yes indeed. We must put him down. Declare a bounty on his head. 10 Million dollars. Shouldn't need more to put down a rabid dog."

To be continued...

9