Chapter 1, Reunion
3.1k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Hiroshi Tanaka. If you ask me how's my life? My life is terrible.

It all started on High School, my bullies fed me a sleeping pill, strip me naked, and put me in the middle of a field so everyone can look at me.

Because of that, my social image has fall. I can't go to school anymore and can't get proper education anymore. Now here i am, just a miserable man working as a parking attendant.

I shower in my small apartment, pack my lunch and equipment and go to work.

I finally arrived at my workplace, a mini market parking lot, the full bus before really make my legs sore, but I will get fired if I took a break for too long. 

"Ugh, today customer better give me tip." I mutter.

[I feel great hatred in you]

I must really overworked because now I see a floating word in front of me, "Yeah so what." Even though I know it just a hallucination, i want a way to let go of my frustration.

[Do you want to change your life]

"Yes, is that even a question?" I said.

[Today's your lucky day. You'll get a chance]

The floating word finally gone after the last word, "Looks like I'll have to stop staying up late for games." I said.

My work begin, I directing several vehicles to their parking spots with my light stick. Some of then gave me money, some simply run away.

Now it's 10 am, just as I about to eat my lunch a Limo appear in the mini market.

I can believe my eyes, what kind of tycoon that go to this kind of place? The limo's door was open, "Miyuki, why must we stop at this place? We're in a hurry!" A girl complain to someone. "Aiko, I won't be at my full strength if I was thirsty." Another girl reply.

"Then why didn't you drink at home?"

"You said we're in a hurry and drag me to the car before I finish my juice."

"Wait, Miyuki? Aiko? It can't be." the two girl finally out of the car. The first girl was a beautiful young girl around my age with blonde ponytail and blue eyes, people will thought that she was a foreigner but her accent indicates that she was locals, she's also an athlete. It can be seen from her clothes, a sport bra, a sport leggings and a blue jacket, but how can she be an athlete with a breast that huge, that thing must be an E cup.

The second girl looks more feminine with purple clothes and checkers shorts. Her short purple hair and eyes really match her cute clothes and just like the first girl her breast was around E cup. "Shit, those two again." I said angrily in my heart.

From other's point of view, both of them are just young lady, but I know that these two are evil incarnate. Miyuki Sato and Aiko Nakamura, bullies that ruin my lives!

It all started at my high school, everyday these two would make me bought down lunch or turn me into their chair. Miyuki is a sole heir to SS Group, the tenth biggest corporation in the world. Her family always fund the school so she could always get away with all of her mischief. Aiko on the other hand was rich, but her family was not as rich as Miyuki's. Both of them were friend since kindergarten.

Even though it's been about 8 years, how could I not forget this two's faces after they embarrassed me in front of the entire school. 

"Remember Miyuki, you're our country's face of tennis. You mustn't be late for the meeting." Aiko admonish Miyuki.

"Okay, Mrs Manager." Miyuki replies.

"National face of tennis? Manager? Those bastard are now successful huh." For now I can only keep that thought to myself, i can't fight someone as powerful as them.

"Wait, you. The parking attendant, come here." Miyuki shouted. She's now a customer so I can't deny her request, I walked up to her feeling annoyed. "Here, bought two mineral water and whatever you want." Miyuki gave me some money.  "Okay miss." I took the money and about to fulfil her request, but Aiko stop me.

"Wait. You look familiar." She said. "Aha, I know. Hiroshi, right?" She knows my identity.

"No, no. My name is  .."

"Yeah, you're right. It's Hiroshi." Miyuki join in. "Don't lie to customer, mr perv." Aiko taunt me with my old nickname, I want to punch her in the face now but I doesn't have the courage to do it. "Come on, don't be so mean. Sorry about our thing in the high school Hiroshi, let's forget our little joke okay." Miyuki talk in front of my face. 

Now that's it, I can no longer bear it, now I don't care what's gonna happen to me, I've had enough. "JUST A JOKE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT?" I shout angrily. "Fine, fine. Mr Driver, please bought us some mineral water." Miyuki ignored me.

"Mr Driver? Do you hear me? Hello?" Miyuki look at her car's driver seat. There the driver stunned silence, it looks like he have been turned into a statue. "What's up with men this day? Miyuki, let's buy it on our on." Aiko was about to move, but all of us realizes that we can't move our feet. "Wait, HELP. I CAN'T MOVE MY LEGS." Aiko shouted. "ME TOO." Miyuki also shouted. 

Suddenly, the area around us turn into a white dimension, "Wha-what." I'm confused with what's happening. 

[Please wait for me to set your status]

"What's that flying word?" Miyuki look at the floating word. "You see that too?" Aiko join in. "Wait you too?" I join the chat too.

[Here's your status]

Name : Hiroshi Sato

Role : Harvester

================================================================================================

Health : 40/40         

Mana : 150/150

================================================================================================

Strength  :

Constitution : 4

Dexterity : 6

Intelligence : 10

================================================================================================

Job Skill :

[Body Modification] Allows you to modified you cows body metabolism, structure or physiques.

[Catch Cows] Allows you to catch "Cows".

[Stockholm Syndrome] More contact or sexual intercourse with cows will result in the cows slowly became obedient.

[Shop] Allows you to buy things with your point. 

Skill :

[Heal (2 Mana) - Restore 10 targets Health]

[Energized (3 Mana) - Restore targets stamina]

Cows : 

  • <Miyuki Sato> Obedience : 0/5
  • <Aiko Nakamura> Obedience : 0/5

"Wha-what. Miyuki and Aiko are my Cows? what's going on?"

62