Chapter 3, Experiment
3.2k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyuki can now speak, "No, you-you impregnated Aiko. Now she can't get married." Miyuki said in horror as she knew that she was next.

[No problem. Rancher can choose which cows to get pregnant with his seed]

"But still, her life is now ruined. Look at what you did with her body, look at milk that she lactated." Miyuki still refusing. "Miyuki, pet shouldn't scream at her owner. Miyuki, spread your legs and raise you hands." I ordered Miyuki.

She now sit at the floor of the milking chamber, her legs was spread and her arms are raised, to put the cherry on top I also handcuff her arms with the chain there. "Hey, what are you doing? This is embarassing!!! If you want to rape me, make it fast!!" 

"System, can you please show me my skill again?" I ask the system.

[Sure, here's your skill list]

Job Skill :

[Body Modification] Allows you to modified you cows body metabolism, structure or physiques.

[Catch Cows] Allows you to catch "Cows".

[Stockholm Syndrome] More contact or sexual intercourse with cows will result in the cows slowly became obedient.

[Shop] Allows you to buy things with your point. 

Skill :

[Heal (2 Mana) - Restore 10 targets Health]

[Energized (3 Mana) - Restore targets stamina]

"Looks like the Job skill doesn't required mana. Also, isn't body modification skill was too op?" I look at my skill.

[Body Modification and Stockholm Syndrome can only be used to cows. Anymore question?]

"Why would I need to catch more cows? There's only three of us in this world."

[Not in this world. But in this building. After you finish you first jobs here, you can then leave the building and catch more cows. Don't worry about cows running away, cows cannot leave the building and you can order a daily schedule to them]

"Daily schedule?"

[Yes, you can order them to take bath, be milked and exercised at X.XX pm.]

"What if they need to go to the bathroom when they're being milked? I don't want this place to be full of shit."

[There's only rancher's bathroom in here. Cows take bath with machine and cows don't need to carry out excretion. Because waste substances in their bodies are absorbed by a special germ that are placed in their body after they turned into cows.]

"Damn, that's really useful. Last question, what about Shop?"

[Shop are skill that's allow you to buy anything with your points. Just tell me what you want and I'll tell you the price.]

"How many points do I have now?"

[You have 100 point as starter. Plus 20 point for cumming in Aiko. The total is 120. You can acquired points by milks (1 liter = 5 points) or exchange it with certain material]

"Cool. I want to exchange all of Miyuki and Aiko's clothes." "What. Then what are we supposed to wear." Miyuki protest while Aiko remains silent due to my orders. Suddenly, all of their clothes shine bright and turns to grains of light. "No, my limited Mikey sport bra and Jonnah Jeans, they're limited edition." Miyuki whine about her clothes, Aiko on the other hand is silent but her face shows it all.

[You got 40 points]

"What, 40? This clothes must be high quality. You guys dare wears this expensive shit while I wear nothing on high school?" I taunt Miyuki. "I want to buy a Iron chopstick, slime lube and butt plug." I ask the system to buy me some "toys.

[All order confirmed. 10 points will be used]

Everything I ordered are now appear in front of me, "Activated body modification. Miyuki's sensitivity will increased 3 times until she recieve my sperm." I used body modification to Miyuki. The effect can be seen, Miyuki's nipple suddenly erect and her pussy are wet as a waterfall. 

"Ughh, My body.. so hot. What.. did you do?" Miyuki said while looking really exhausted. "I wonder if this count as sexual intercourse." I ordered Miyuki to squat and put the butt plug in her asshole. "Aggnn." She immediately cum from that. "Just that, you're really a perv Miyuki." "Shut up, It's because your weird magic."

I pinch her nipple and she cum again. "Stop it, my body is so sensitive now." "No milk lactate from her breast. Looks like having sex are the only sexual intercourse that count." 

"Miyuki, clean my cock with your mouth." I put my cock in Miyuki's mouth and she gave me a blowjob, I could see that she want to touch her pussy so bad that it makes her gives me a great service. Despite being a virgin, her tongue are really skilled and she explored every sensitive spot of me. Her mouth are also really warm that I cum before I could take it out. "Drink it all." Miyuki gulp all my seed and cum.

Miyuki's POV

 I gulped all of Hiroshi's semen, but it taste good. I don't know why, maybe because my body is now really sensitive. Oh I want to masturbate real bad. "How's it taste?" Hiroshi ask me right after I gulped his semen. "It's disgusting you fucker." I answer. I couldn't take it any longer, my pussy is itchy as hell. I need something in it, "My-my pussy is really itchy, do something with it?" I accidentally scream it out loud, oh what did I say?

Hiroshi's POV

I can't believe Miyuki said that, looks like this skill is really overpower to cows, "Okay, but I want to try something different." I pinch her nipple again and this time it squirt some breast milk, "Bre-breast milk? But we haven't." Miyuki was shocked with what happened with her body.  "It seems that my semen is what caused the lactation." "You said that the effect will gone after you cum inside me, don't leave me like this." Miyuki said.

"Oh, you're asking to be raped?" I tested her.

"Fine, fine, Yes, rape me. You happy now, also pull out the thing in my ass and let me sit.  My legs is sore." "I said I want to try something different. You may sit." I said this while holding the iron chopstick, the chopstick have rounded tip.

49