Chapter 10, “Best” Mage Training
1.5k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What? We left a lot of precious scorpion for some frogs?" I said.

"He's right, this place is also disgusting!" Miyuki join in.

"This is how monster hunter live. Get used to it, besides Confinement frog population have suspiciously increased in the last week so their prices are going up." Luna explained. "How high?" Miyuki ask. "For comparison, a piece of bread cost 5 coin. The total loot from 1 confinement frog cost 100 coin plus 50 coin from the governor." 

"From governor?" I ask.

"Yes, like the name suggest, the confinement frog kidnap girl that they encounter, tied them to their body and use them as host for their eggs." Luna said. "Heh, so if we lost to them. We're gonna-" "Cut it out, I'm strong enough to kill them. There's nothing to worry about." Luna said. 

We go deeper thru the swamp, thanks to my golems we could walk without wetting our foot. After going deep enough, we finally see a confinement toad. The monster took a shape of a giant toad with grey skin, the eyes were red and on it's back, lay a naked woman with disheveled blonde short hair and dead yellow eyes. Her hands and legs were tied with the toad's back while her pussy was violated by a tentacle sprout from the toad's body, "Ahhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." The woman screams. 

Miyuki : "Eww, so gross."

Luna : "You know what worse? The fact that there are a lot more in this swamp."

Me : "Luna, there's probably a monster better to hunt than this, do you want to end up like that woman?"

Luna : "I'm not encountering it. You gonna have to fight it alone."

Me : "What?!"

Luna : "You told me to train you, this is my first training. Besides, you're a man, you are safe from that toad's power."

Me : "Ughh, fine. But you need to teach me a skill, teacher."

Luna : "I'll teach it during your fight, adrenaline helps study."

"Fine. Create Lesser Golem." 3 golems made out of mud, branch and plants are created. "Attack that toad." I order them while I alongside Miyuki and Luna watch behind the tree. The golems sprint towards the toad. 

One of the golems sharpens it's hands and thrust the toads skin, but the toad doesn't seems hurt and destroyed the golem with a single blow from his front leg. The rest of the golems also tries to pierce the toads skin, but the toad destroy them with his tongue. "Damn it. How am I gonna defeat that? Luna, did you forget that you will lost your mind if I die." I don't know how to kill that toad. 

"Now that you have seen how the toad fight. I will teach you a magic." Luna put her hand on my hand, both of us sat down on a dry place on the tree roots. "Now, what do you think about that toad?"

Hiroshi : "That thing was hard to kill."

Luna : "Why?"

Hiroshi : "His skin was impenetrable and his strength was insane."

Luna : "Do you think you have a chance to kill that?"

Hiroshi : "Probably? Maybe if I have a power boost."

Luna : "Where do you think power boost came from?"

Hiroshi : "Where? Sadness? Hatred? Rage? Frustration?"

Luna : "You're right. It's rage."

"So you just need to scream really hard then you'll get power to kill that rapist amphibia?" Miyuki said. "I don't understand what you mean but confinement toad's skin was really hard. To rip it, you'll need a powerful and fast swing. When will someone power and speed suddenly increase?" 

Hiroshi : "When they're angry and lost their sense?"

Luna : "Correct. A magic that I'm gonna teach you is a magic to buff your golems."

Miyuki : "Oooh. I know that. It's berserk skill like the berserker uses in games to increase their power, right?"

Luna : "I don't know from where did you learn that but right. Now create a golem."

I did as she said, I create a golem from tree roots, mud and soil. "Now, concentrate on the golem's core." Even though I didn't learn magic,I decided to give it a try. I close my eyes, a golem's core usually located in it's head or chest so I try to sense a magic from thos two place. After a couples of minutes, I finally sense a lump of magic in it's head. "I sense it." "Good, now pour your negative emotions to it slowly. Don't pour all in one try, you gonna destroy it. Try remember you trauma or dark past." Luna said.

I dig my memory up, I recall those moment. The moment when Miyuki and Aiko strip me in front of the whole school.  An emotion formed inside, I don't know whether it's anger, humiliation, or fear. But it's make me uncomfortable, my hearts felt heavy, my body felt cold. "Good, the golem has enter berserk state." Luna said. 

I open my eyes and look at my golem, it's still look the same, except now it has purple nerves that centered on it's head. "This magic called Rage Inducement." Luna said.

[You have learned new skill, "Rage Inducement". You have acquired 15 points. You have 135 points now]

[Rage Inducement (10 Mana) - Induce a creature with rage, increasing their strength and speed by 15% for 3 minutes]

"Damn, I can get point from learning skill. This system is op."

"But remember, don't use this skill on living creature. They will lose their mind and turn into a beast that attack everything." Luna warns me. "Ahh, damn it. It'll be really useful for warrior type like Miyuki." "Don't you dare. My body might get broken." Miyuki crossed her arms and back down a bit. 

"Okay then, it's more than enough for my golems." I said. "Golem, attack that toad." The golem sprint towards the toad, the toad tries to attack with his tongue, but the golem dodge it by backflip. The golem sharpens it's hands and cut the toad's tongue. The toad screams in pain, the golem use this moment to stab his head, but his skin was to hard. The toad tries to push the golem away, but the golem is faster and stab his right eye before he can do it. The toad collapsed after being stab right in his brain.

30