Chapter 17, Ambush (The Plan)
826 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aiko : "So..that's why you choose to be his cow, you know what fate you will face if you reject his offer and can only hope that he will treat you better than a meat toilet?"

No 1 : "You can call me a whore all you like, I've used to being the lowest."

Aiko : "No, it's..it's not. If what you said is true, then you choose the right choices, probably."

No 1 : "Huh, we may have a different view to master, but as a fellow cows, why don't we strengthen our bonds? A little chat about our live maybe?"

Aiko : "It's definitely better that being fucked in silence."

No 1 : "Ha..ha..ha, let me start first. So, it's..."

Hiroshi's POV

After I left the ranch, I return back to the swamp. Miyuki is already wake up and currently discussing something with Luna, "Oh, did I miss something interesting?" I said. "Oh, here's the wanderer. We're just planning for the attack." Luna said, both of them are unhappy that I left out of nowhere. "I got some business to finish okay, just...just tell me the plan." I said. 

Luna : "Alright, alright here's the plan. The Confinement Toads have a nest on the nearest cave, in there was Lady Eleanor. If we can rescue her, we'll have more advantage."

Hiroshi : "Who's this Lady Eleanor and why is she so important?"

Miyuki : "Yeah, she sounds like just regular noble lady who got captured."

Luna : "Where the hell do you guys came from? Lady Eleanor is one of the high cleric in Wysia. If we can rescue her, we can weakens the confinement toad with her divine magic. The reason why we choose this quest is also because she just been capture 10 days ago but every hunter fail on this mission."

Hiroshi : "Wait, isn't divine power only affected fiends?"

Luna : "All monsters are fiends creation, are you a hermit?"

Hiroshi : "Let's save that for another time. So how do this Eleanor look like?"

Luna : "You and Miyuki enters the cave and find the toad that have Lady Eleanor on it's back. I'll distract the rest of the toads."

Miyuki : "YOU WANT TO WHAT?"

Luna : "I'm a Tier 6 hunter, the toads will be nothing."

After discussing the plan, we prepare for the ambush, "Create Lesser Golems." I create 10 golems with woods, stones and mud around me. "How about me? The sword is too heavy for me?" Miyuki said. "Here, I exchange the sword with this, maybe this will suit you better." I hand her a dagger, I notice that even if she has an athlete physique, she isn't used to a sword and it still too heavy for her, plus her main strength is her agility. 

"Hmm, this will do. But this still to short." Miyuki points at the dagger. "Don't worry, it covered in poison, but don't use it on me, you know what'll happen if I die, right?" I smirk. "Oooh, don't worry. I know, I know." She smirk back, as she has some plan, but I ignore it since she can't harm me anyway. 

"Oh, since this is about to be hard, here. Shadow Armor." Luna casted a spell on my golems, covering them in jet black armors. "Alright, let's go." Miyuki said. We walk through the swamp and kill some confinement toads that we encounter. Luna is really strong, she kill all the toads with just 2 spells, Bind and Magic Spear. The eggs was carried by my golems using a cart that I created with my skill. While the woman that we manage to rescue got carried by other golems with it's own cart.

We finally made it to the cave, that place was heavily populated by confinement toads, around 1/6 of them have a woman on their back. So far, we have gathered around 10 buckets of tadpoles and 3 woman. They still have some of their clothes on them so it's easy to recognize them, 1 of them was a warrior because she wears a helmet and have some abs while the other two an archer because she still carrying a bow on her back and an assassin because she wears a thigh high boots and hoods. 

Before we ambush the cave, we stop by the nearest dry lands and put the women there, "Thank you for saving us." the warrior said. "Yeah, you're welcome. Do you have any info about the which toad that rape Lady Eleanor?" I ask her. "Ehh, Lady Eleanor have been captured? I don't know, I have been raped by the toad for around 2 months." the warrior said.

"Yeah, same as me. I have been here for 2 months too." The assassin said.

"2 months? I have been raped for 3 months." The archer said.

"So none of you know?" Luna ask. "No, but if it was a woman as strong as lady Eleanor, the toad who raped her is probably the Concealment Toad." The archer said. "Concealment Toad, What else is that? The evolved Confinement toad? Their pack leader?" Miyuki said. "Both are a yes. A Concealment Toad is a Confinement Toad that has evolved after been chosen as the colony leader , the main difference is that they have dark blue skin and a tail." Luna explained.

"Don't worry, If you can defeated a horde of toad with ease, one toad that slightly bigger than the others will be no problem, right?" Miyuki said. "Of course, but by the time I finish all toad, you'll already being raped by that slightly bigger toad." Luna replies. "You can't help us? But I don't wanna fight that thing and probably get impregnated with monsters offspring." Miyuki grumble. "Refuse to join in and I will make you breed with that toad and lay tadpole eggs." I warn Miyuki.

"Hey, hey, hey I don't think the milk from a monster junk will taste that great, your god probably won't like it." Luna tried to stop my crazy idea. "Ooh, but that god like No 1's milk." I counter her, even if I don't actually plan to make Miyuki a monster's mother, I still need to assert dominance here. "Okay, okay I understand. I will fight those creature. If I'm gonna get pregnant, I prefer a human kid." Miyuki said. 

"Good, now let's begin the ambush and save Lady whatever here name is."

17