Manipulations 101
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you ever felt the weight of regret so deeply that you longed for a chance to turn back time? I, too, have found myself trapped in that very predicament. It all started at a school "class meeting," an event brimming with youthful energy and the showcasing of talents.

As I watched the volleyball match, my eyes were drawn to Joan's figure. She possessed a beauty that was both graceful and strong, captivating me with every move. The curve of her armpits and the richness of her dark skin held me in a trance. A fierce and daring desire ignited within me, leading me down a treacherous path - sneaking into the locker room to catch a glimpse of her showering.

Little did I know that our encounter would take an unexpected turn. Caught red-handed, inhaling the scent of her soiled and sweaty undergarments, I was confronted by Joan herself. A whirlwind of emotions engulfed her - shock, anger, and a flicker of empowerment.

"Why are you sniffing my dirty underwear?" she demanded, her eyes widening in disbelief. "Mr. Allan, are you some kind of pervert?"

Embarrassment flooded over me, mingling with Joan's newfound sense of control. She seized the opportunity to challenge me, her voice cutting through the air with a mix of coldness and playfulness. "What do you think you're doing, Allan?"

Silent and overwhelmed with shame, I stood before her, clutching her soiled panties in my trembling hand. The weight of my actions bore down on me, and I knew that there would be consequences. "I'm going to report you to the headmistress," she threatened, her words laced with anger and a hint of amusement. "Or perhaps... there's another way."

Dread washed over me as I reluctantly nodded, succumbing to her demands. In my misguided assumption, I believed that Joan desired the same as the other girls who had fallen into my arms - a chance to earn a favorable grade in exchange for her silence.

To my astonishment, Joan had a different agenda in mind. She sought to sabotage Angie, her rival on the school volleyball team, by ensuring she received a poor grade. The mere thought of such manipulation disgusted me, fueling my growing animosity towards her.

"That's cruel, Joan!" I protested, rejecting her demands. But she reveled in her dominance over me, relishing in my guilt-ridden state. "Teacher Allan caught stealing Joan's panties," she taunted, envisioning scandalous headlines that would grace the school bulletin.

Joan turn her video recorder on her phone, and smile at me. "What will it be, Allan?" she pressed, her voice dripping with a mix of amusement and authority.

 

Lost in the grip of my own desires, I found myself entangled in Joan's alluring web. Her touch had a bewitching effect on me, clouding my judgment and causing me to surrender to the intoxicating pull of lust. As her hand ventured towards my crotch, tracing the outline of my hardened arousal, waves of pleasure coursed through me, sending shivers down my spine. With a mischievous gleam in her eyes, she teased me further, rubbing her foot against my throbbing desire. Her voice, dripping with seduction, purred, "So, Mr. Allan, do we have a deal?"

I nodded.

Conflicting emotions swirled within my clouded mind, torn between the shame of my actions and the overwhelming pleasure Joan offered. Tauntingly, she asked, "Do you enjoy this? Does it feel good?" Her words hung in the air, daring me to respond. I could only nod, my voice caught in my throat, unable to form the words.

Seizing the moment, she pull me into the shower. 

Joan leaned in, her voice carrying a threatening undertone. "I know you like this. All the girls talk about it, especially Precious. She speaks highly of you. You've already slept with her, haven't you?" As she moved her hand over me, pushing me against the shower wall, her words cut through the air. "You like to indulge with younger girls, don't you?"

 

Before I could utter a single word, Joan took control, engulfing me in a hunger that mirrored her dominance. Her unwavering gaze locked onto mine, holding me captive in a moment that felt both thrilling and terrifying. Time seemed to slow as she skillfully explored my desires, her actions a potent blend of pleasure and retribution. Joan reveled in her ability to manipulate my lust, savoring every second of her power over me.

 

Just as I thought I couldn't bear the intensity any longer, she abruptly pulled away, leaving me suspended in the air, my release cascading forth in a climactic eruption of both ecstasy and punishment. Gasping for breath, I watched in awe as Joan swallowed it all, her lips curling into a devilish smile, as if savoring her victory.

And she turn off the video recorder. “Now, I got you!” she said in most devilish way.

She keep her eyes on my groin.

"No wonder they are drawn to you, Mr. Allan," she said, her voice laced with mockery and satisfaction. "You taste so good." Her words lingered in the air, a chilling reminder of the power she held over me and the depths to which I had fallen.

Joan stuffed her panties against my mouth, muffling my voice, and straddled me. "Yes! this is so big! I want to feel all of you," she whispered, her voice full of desire, as she began to slide herself onto me, indulging in our passion.

“Fuck me Allan! Fuck me just like you fuck them.” She scream echoes in that empty shower.

And I know she come! Her legs trembles, and she fall into my feet. I can felt her breath on my legs as my dick slip out from her warm holes where she squirting his love juice over my shaft over and over again.

With her orgasm still lingering in the air, a newfound sense of power surged through me. I pulled Joan's body closer to mine, feeling the warmth of her skin against me. As I mounted my member back inside her, the scent of her wet hair filled my senses, igniting a primal desire within me. From behind, I began to pump into her, driven by a hunger that mirrored the intensity of our previous encounter.

In the midst of our intense encounter, a surge of conflicting emotions washed over me. Despite my disdain for Joan, there was an undeniable pleasure that coursed through my veins as I continued to engage with her. The grip of her warm, tight embrace around my member only intensified the sensations, and I found myself succumbing to the primal desire that fueled our connection. It was a hate-fueled passion that consumed us both, blurring the lines between dominance and submission.

From that evening on. From one exam to another, I consistently awarded higher grades to Joan, leaving Angie always trailing behind. I could see the confusion etched on Angie's face as she struggled to understand why. Meanwhile, Joan walked through the halls with a victorious smile, reveling in her dominance.

I feel sympathy for Angie. True to her name, she resembled an innocent angel, the kind of girl you'd want to settle down and build a life with. But in a place like Lust High School, commitment was a foreign concept, a relic of a bygone era.

Joan, on the other hand, relished in her power over me. She would wait for me on my way to school, just to taunt me for no apparent reason. She would even show up to my tutoring sessions, asserting her superiority with every word and gesture. It felt like she was bullying me, using her allure and charm as weapons to break me down.

Emma and Marcie, whom closest to me, protested and voiced their objections whenever I defended Joan. They knew, but didn't quite understand, the fear that Joan instilled in me. Natalie, in her playful manner, even started calling Joan my "wife," a term that carried a mix of jest and underlying truth.

Even The only friend Joan had in our group was Precious, and even she became more cautious around me since Joan's arrival. Gone were the days when she would happily indulge in role-playing with me, exploring any fantasy she desired. Now, she kept her distance, as if afraid of the repercussions. It seemed that everyone in school was afraid of Joan, and I was no exception.

As fate would have it, Joan's laziness and complacency served as her downfall. Despite my efforts to subtly tip the scales in Angie's favor, the school assignments became the battleground where Angie could compete with Joan on an equal footing. It became evident that Joan's lack of effort in completing assignments across multiple subjects had led to a decline in her grades. Even her once-impressive performance in volleyball had faltered. Perhaps the belief that domination over me would make everything easier had made her complacent.

In the end, Joan and Angie's grades were tied, a result that defied Joan's expectations of always being one step ahead. It was a small victory, yet it held a glimmer of hope. It signaled the possibility of dismantling Joan's dominance, of reclaiming the balance and freedom that had been lost.

While Angie in my eyes, was just another face in my class, driven by the same burning ambition as Joan - both of them competing for supremacy in every aspect of their lives. 

One particular morning as I entered the school, I crossed paths with Angie. "Mr. Allan?" she called out to me. "Mr. Allan! Wait!"

"Oh, Angie, what's on your mind?" I asked her, welcoming her company as she asked if she could walk with me to school.

It's no wonder Joan despised this girl. Angie possessed a beauty, politeness, and charm that was simply captivating.

"I wanted to talk about my grades," she said to me, her voice filled with sincerity. "I think you made a mistake in assigning my scores."

I smiled at her, evading her question. "Let's meet after class, alright?" I replied. "I'll show you everything then."

I hoped she understood the weight I carried, and somehow, she did. That day, she witnessed Joan cruelly asserting her dominance over me.

"Don't do this, Joan!" I pleaded, feeling helpless. "Please, show a little understanding." But she slammed the door, walked out, and spat on my authority as her teacher.

I consoled myself, thinking about how I would confide in Angie about Joan and how her behavior had pushed me to the point of wanting to leave the school. I couldn't tolerate it any longer.

There was no way I would divulge the agreement I had with Joan regarding Angie's grades, nor would I mention the incident involving Joan's underwear that sparked this whole affair. I had to find a way to respond to this sweet, innocent girl without revealing the dark secrets that lay beneath the surface.

"Angie, you will only hear this from me, once," I whispered to her. "I gave Joan a good grade because she wanted me to bring you down."

"Why would Joan do that?" Angie asked, suspicion evident in her voice.

"Well, she sees you as her enemy," I replied, keeping my answer brief.

"And you allow her to do it?" she asked, her tone filled with disbelief. I nodded reluctantly "I had no choice, Angie. Joan gave me an amazing blowjob and recorded it," I answered, weaving a web of deceit.

"What?" Angie exclaimed, her curiosity piqued. "Joan performed oral sex on you?" 

"Damn Joan!" Angie responded, visibly angry. "If Joan gave you oral sex, then..." She paused for a moment, walking to the windows, close the blind, and continue her words, "then I will let you to have sex with me." She smile.

I suprise to hear she said that, Angie grow her ambition just like Joan too.

She glanced around the room, ensuring that no one was nearby to overhear us. Then, she leaned in closer and whispered, "Well, you must be new to this. Joan is a prostitute! "

I was taken aback by her revelation, but I had even more reason to be skeptical. "Joan can sleep with anyone she wants, why would she do that?" I asked, trying to make sense of it all. But Angie smiled knowingly, aware that I was unknowingly describing myself. However, Angie was wiser beyond her years.

"Not for that!" she pulled me closer and whispered again, "She does it for the money."

Her words struck a chord in my mind. 

You see, Angie lived in the same affluent neighborhood as Erin, while Joan, Emma, Natalie, and I resided in a less privileged part of town.

"What for?" I asked, eager for more information. In our town, prostitution was heavily regulated and limited to licensed brothels in specific areas. "Where?" I inquired, unable to contain my curiosity.

Angie refused to answer me, but she promised to explain it in more detail later, outside of school. 

My curiosity grew even stronger, when she lean her body to me and whispered one more thing. "Some say, there's a teacher involved, and I was thinking that was you. Mr. Allan."

“What? Who tell those stories?” but Angie reply me no more. She look into my eyes, “How can that girl surpass me?” she ask and start to sit on my lap, She kissing me while stranded my with her words. “Oh, my god, what if the scholl know is our Mr. Allan who help her.”

I watched her approach me, and run her domination over me where with skillful precision, she undid my pants and guided my throbbing member into her mouth. The swift motions of her head overwhelmed me with pleasure, rendering me powerless to resist.

"Oh…” she began to lick, “so this is the cock that those girl talk about huh?”, she look at my face, and start to suck it.

She noticed the scent of passing arousal on my penis, and cough. “You cock is smelly!” then swallow it half way down.

I watch and caress her hair. I sense this girl was on act so I can compare her to Joan, she try to prove her best even in blowjob. “When the last time you do something like this?” I ask her.

She shook her head, “Um… last week?” she answer me in doubt, where then I know she is lying and making stories.

I saw her head bobbing my manhood, but i find it tasteless, Anggie didn’t know all the details.

So I told her, “Act like this will lead you into pain and agony little laddy.” I whisperred. “It will made you vagina streched.”

But Anggie, act swiftly, wasted no time. As soon as she noticed my erection, she lifted her school skirt and discarded her panties onto the floor. With graceful movements, she straddled me and took me inside her.

It was clearly for me that Angie is trying to prove herself, and not enjoying our play.

Yet her warmth enveloping me, and still made my heart race with pleasure. "This feels incredibly satisfying," I silently exclaimed within myself, I fell angie slam her ass upon my hips over and over and moan like she enjoy it. “To bad! you was a bad actress!” I said to her.

In that moment, as Angie moved with desperate determination, I couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for her. She was trying so hard to prove herself, to compete with Joan in the only way she knew how. But it was clear that this encounter was not bringing her the pleasure she had hoped for.

I gently placed my hands on her waist, guiding her movements with a sense of compassion. "Angie," I whispered, my voice filled with a mix of concern and understanding. "You don't have to do this. You're so much more than this act."

She paused for a moment, her eyes searching mine for a glimmer of truth. And in that instant, I saw a flicker of realization in her gaze. She slowly disentangled herself from our embrace, stepping back and adjusting her clothing.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at me, vulnerable and exposed. "I just wanted to prove that I could be desirable too," she confessed, her voice quivering with a mix of disappointment and relief.

I reached out and gently wiped away her tears, my heart aching for the weight she had placed upon herself. "Angie, you don't need to prove anything to anyone," I assured her, my words filled with sincerity. "You are already desirable, just as you are."

She nodded, a mixture of gratitude and sadness etched across her face.

I collect myself, and promise her. “I will teach you how, when your time is right.” I kiss her, “and for Joan,” I continue, “just be yourself. You don’t had to competed with her.” I advise her “making stories like that, only bring you deep in dark.”

And she kiss me back. “th.. thank-you Mr. Allan.” 

I smiled at Angie, my heart swelling with a mixture of relief and hope. "You're welcome, Angie," I replied, my voice filled with sincerity. "Remember, you are enough just as you are. You don't need to compete with anyone or bend yourself to fit someone else's desires."

She nodded, a newfound determination shining in her eyes. It was as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, and she was ready to embrace her own path, free from the shadows of comparison.

As for Joan, well, she continued on her path of manipulation and deceit. But Angie had learned that she didn't need to engage in that game. She had found her own worth, and she refused to let anyone diminish it.

 

1