Unexpected yet furious first meet?!?!
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should i continue???( first writing of mine) PLSSS SUPPORT
  • Yess Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We are waiting ✋️ Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

(Korea)

 

  • In a college hallway Many students were standing and gossiping around.....but then suddenly all the noises when town as someone enters the hallway...

 

(-)-- Hey look that weirdo is here.....

 

(")-- Omg.....he looks soo scaryyy....I canttt

 

(--)- IKRRR!!!! looks like he will kill someone right now...BTW what is his name???

 

(")--  you don't know????? He is the weirdest but surprisingly the most Excellent kid in the college...

 

His name is HWANG JUNSEO....

 

As Junseo was passing by those girls he gave them a deadly glare...and they zipped their mouth as soon as junseo's eyes met their's....

 

About Junseo--

 

  • Characteristic-- 

was a really serious and unfriendly type of person, so didn't had any friends.....In college by an scholarship as he was financially weak...worked pastime job for the expenses....OBSESSED WITH ACADEMICS... ALWAYS RANKED FIRST IN ACADEMICS SINCE HE CAME...

 

APPEARANCE----

 

Not too tall...5'9..fierce eyes most basic clothing style....never seen smiling in the college....

 

(Scene shift... SPAIN)

 

 

Collage Party

 

(-) What the fuck!!! Don’t you have freaking eyes!!

 

(-) DON’T you have eyes!! Huh… You rich spoiled brat.

 

(-) (Punched the guy) How dare you say that!!

 

(Chris- Joe's friend)- Hey Joe, cam down (trying to calm him down)

 

Joe - You say that one more time, and you are dead meat. Ughhh……

 

This is Joe--

 

The hot headed, rich spoiled brat. Characteristic- about 6 feet tall, spoiled with lot of money. His

father owns a business which is spread all over Korea and Spain. Joe is studying in spain at the

moment. He has sharp eyes which looked like he could kill anyone at the moment, but he was really

Good in studies. Like a Nerdy-Brat

 

(Next Day)

 

Joe’s dad called him to his office to discuss about last night.

 

Dad - Joe!! What was with that behavior last night.

 

Jay- arghhh …. (Rolling eyes with an annoyed expression).

 

Dad - Don’t you dare roll your eyes on me!! That’s it you are going back to Korea!!

 

Joe - What!! No way!! Are you even serious...

 

Dad - Do I like I am joking!! Go pack your bags, your flight is in 4 hours.

 

Joe - No... You can’t do this to me ... I want to stay here… who will go back to Korea… I ain't going...

 

Dad- I made it clear enough. You are going means you are going, otherwise just forget your luxurious

Life because I will be cutting off your allowance....

 

Dad- The semester will be starting tomorrow…. I don’t except any trouble from you in the future…

Can I??

 

(min joon ( Joe's real Korean name) flew to Korea, and he stayed in dorm)

 

Time Skip-Tomorrow

 

Minjoon entered the collage and was assigned a class, their main class.

 

He was sitting in the corner as he was a new foreigner for people there.

 

Time Skip- 1 Week

 

It has  already been a week but Junseo place is taken by someone, he came on the 2nd rank, and he was really annoyed by that person though. He didn’t know who it was.

 

Junseo (POV) ( had an obsession to be first in academics )

 

Aghhh… who is this!!! How can he take my place… I need to find and deal with him...…tightening fists

 

(POV End)

 

From now each and every test that happened Junseo was getting second rank… even the students

were shocked …

 

The semester was about to end but Junseo didn’t improve. The list of students

came after the semester.

 

(Junseo POV)

 

Finally the list, I would probably get the 1st position… What?? How?? AGAIN!!! THIS CANT BE...no one has ever surpassed me in academics....how come....

 

(POV End)

 

Junseo- Who the fuck is KIM MINJOON???

 

As he said, someone’s voice came from behind....

 

Minjoon - Is someone looking for me?

 

 

0