3. Farming Systems
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Farming System program is starting, connecting to the network... Network connection successful; the program is running smoothly. Host detected, checking host status; everything is normal with the host. Binding to the host. Your current level is level one. The system rewards you with five hundred gold coins and six bags of pasture seeds. Each bag can plant one acre of land. You already have one plot of cultivated land, covering ten acres. Your level is zero. You can purchase the seeds you need in the shop and sell the harvested fruits to the shop in exchange for gold coins. You can freely enter the farm."

Yarlow stood there in a daze. Then he smiled, "My cheat has arrived."

Yarlow immediately said in his mind, "Enter the farm."

As soon as he finished saying that, his vision blurred, and when he looked again, he was no longer in his own castle but in an open area. This open space was quite large, roughly around twenty acres, with ten acres for farming already cultivated. There was a brand new shovel by the edge of the field, and next to it, there was a small spring with a bucket. There was a small grass hut, and near it was a basket with the word "Harvest." To the right of the grass hut, there was an even smaller grass hut with the word "Storage" on it. Besides these, all around was dense fog, and nothing else could be seen. The only things he could see clearly were the grass hut and the cultivated land.

This situation was all too familiar to Yarlow.

A friend introduced him to the farm game. This game didn't require much time and was easy to play, so Yarlow kept playing it.

The scenery he was seeing right now was the same as the game he played in his last life, but the difference was that he had viewed it through a computer at the time, and now he was seeing it in this space.

Yarlow looked around for a while, then he squatted down and grabbed a handful of soil from the ground.

But just as he grabbed the soil, a voice suddenly echoed in his mind: "Farming System Soil, already cultivated, can plant crops, can be brought out of Farming System, can improve land outside of space."

Yarlow was momentarily stunned, then he became happy. If soil from this space could be brought out and this soil could improve the Black Soil Wasteland.

He decided to think about this later; for now, he should explore this place more.

He turned and looked at the water, then he touched the water with his hand. As expected, the voice sounded again, "Farming System Spring Water, drinkable, has a beneficial effect on the human body, can be used for irrigation, increases crop maturity time by tenfold, can be brought out of Farming System, can improve land outside of space."

Yarlow became happy again; the soil and water of this Farming System could improve land outside.

Yarlow smiled, took his hand out of the water, and thought about how to use this space farm effectively.

He thought for a while; there were many ideas, but for now, he decided to explore this place more.

He first walked to the side of the shovel in the field. He wanted to see if this shovel was as magical as it was in the game.

As his hand touched the shovel, the voice sounded once more, "Shovel, tool, Infinite durability, can be brought out from the space farm."

"This is just a normal shovel with infinite durability," Yarlow sighed. He expected it to be more magical, but it seemed it wasn't.

Then he walked to the side of the bucket, touched it, and the voice came again, "Bucket, tool, Infinite durability, infinite water space, can be brought out from the space farm."

"Basket, tool, infinite durability, infinite space for harvest, can be brought out from the space farm; harvested items are automatically placed in the warehouse."

After understanding everything outside the hut, Yarlow had a clear picture. This place was similar to the space in the game.

"If it is similar to the game, then there should be a farmer," Yarlow thought, but he saw that there was no sign of any farmer. Then he looked at the grass hut and entered.

It wasn't big, but it had everything he needed: a wooden bed with straw bedding, a table, four chairs, a cupboard, a set of kitchen utensils, and, most importantly, at the head of the bed, there was something resembling a computer, but with only one screen. An extremely important thing, at the center of the hut, the farmer stood there like a robot.

He was male, around twenty years old.

"Go outside," Yarlow ordered, and the male left the grass hut.

"Since I have one farmer, farming wasn't going to be hard," Yarlow thought. Then he quickly walked to the screen. It was lit up, and there were only two icons on it: one for the shop and the other for the farm introduction.

He clicked on the farm introduction, eager to know if there was anything he didn't know.

As soon as Yarlow's hand touched the farm introduction icon, it immediately turned into a white light and entered his mind. Yarlow suddenly received a lot of information. After that, he sighed as it was all information he already knew about.

There were many functions in the farm; however, for now, the farm was only at level one, and many functions were unavailable. If it reached higher levels, he could even open a ranch and continuously expand his land. There was no limit to how much he could expand, and the farm could be upgraded through planting seeds. When they matured and were harvested, he would gain experience, which would lead to leveling up. He could also earn experience through selling the harvest.

One thing that bothered him was that he couldn't bring anyone else besides him into his farm, which was logical, so he didn't think much about it.

However, he could bring out Farming System items outside of the Farming System space.

It meant he could bring a farmer into the outside world, but even if he brought a farmer into the outside world, the farmer would still be a robot-like existence, whose only job was to obey him; he wouldn't think for himself.

Another shortcoming was that the farmer couldn't do anything other than farming. If he told the farmer to bring water to him, the farmer wouldn't, as it was maid work, not farming.

However, there was something that made him happy. This Farming System was the same as the game he played in his last life, and in his last life, the game wasn't only about farming; it was also about defending the farm.

In the game, every fixed time, many monsters attacked the farm, so players had to buy warriors and magicians to defend the farm.

And, the Farming System also let him buy warriors and magicians. It meant that as long as he had enough money, he could build an entire army.

Not only that, but he saw that there were some other professionals as well, like blacksmiths, carpenters, teachers, maids, or any type of professional worker, even dragons, demons, or any type of creature.

Yarlow found it weird, since in the game he could only buy warriors and magicians, not blacksmiths or dragon-like creatures. However, he didn't care about it, as he could buy powerful creatures to protect him.

Yarlow was happy. With this space farm, he could protect his Whitewood family; he could feed the hundreds of slaves; he could make a big harem.

As he contemplated, Yarlow noticed a cloth bag on the table. He picked it up, and a prompt sounded, "Money Bag, can hold gold coins, quantity unlimited, current gold coins: five hundred. Due to your low level, gold coins cannot be brought out of the space farm.

Yarlow was momentarily surprised, then he became delighted. Although the prompt was brief, he understood. If he raised his level, then he could earn money from this Farming System without worrying about anything.

1