6. Oh, I need a woman to accompany me at night
252 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yarlow nodded and continued, "How do we currently manage our meat supply? Haven't we purchased some herbivorous magical beasts to raise for meat?"

James replied, "Master, you don't need to worry. We have procured some Blue-Eyed Rabbits and Long-Haired Pigs for our meat supply. You don't need to worry about having enough meat."

Yarlow's mouth twitched. He had wanted to inquire about a fast-breeding, non-picky-eater magical beast to raise, but James had thought he was simply concerned about meat.

Yarlow shook his head, not caring about this; he looked at his plate, which had a white bread roll, two eggs, a piece of meat, and some vegetables. Considering their current situation, he found this meal quite good.

He picked up his knife and fork and started eating. While he was eating, he thought for a while and asked, "Is there anything we should pay attention to in our territory?"

"Nothing for now. We have enough land to cultivate some crops, which is enough to sustain the basic life of ours. In this wasteland, monsters attack every ten years, but the last attack happened three years ago, so we have seven years. My suggestion is to leave this territory six years later. In those six years, we will be able to gather enough money to buy a small piece of land, and then we can expand our Whitewood family from there."

"Old man, you have a bit of brain," Yarlow nodded. In this wasteland where no merchant came, it's difficult to expand, and there was the threat of monster attacks. So it's logical to leave this territory. If not because of the King punishing him to not leave his territory for three years, James and others might have bought some lands already instead of supplies.

James felt that Yarlow was more sensible than before. Although he still called him an old man, he praised the suggestion he made, which was surprising since Yarlow had never in his life listened to any of his suggestions.

"So, old man..." Yarlow looked at him, "Tell me about any magical beasts on this continent that are non-picky eaters, fast-growing, and breed quickly?"

James was surprised by Yarlow's question, but he immediately replied, "There are many types of magical beasts like that on the continent. The Blue-Eyed Rabbits and Long-Haired Pigs we're raising fall into this category. They are both considered first-level magical beasts with low attack power. Blue-Eyed Rabbits grow from birth to maturity in just over three months, and once they're mature, they can give birth every month, with the first litter usually containing at least five offspring. Long-Haired Pigs take a bit longer to mature, around eight to ten months, and then they can give birth every four months, with each litter containing no fewer than seven piglets. These two magical beasts are the main source of meat on the continent, and many people raise them."

Yarlow nodded and asked, "What is the food for these two magical beasts?"

James replied, "Blue-Eyed Rabbits are herbivores and usually only eat plant leaves. Long-Haired Pigs, on the other hand, will eat anything."

Yarlow nodded. Now he needed to find out if these Blue-Eyed Rabbits could eat radish leaves. If they could, then it's easier to raise these Blue-Eyed Rabbits.

Yarlow thought and then he frowned and asked, "Old man, what about slaves? Where are they living? What are they eating? Now that we don't have anyone, we have to make sure they're living properly; otherwise, if they fall sick or die, then it's our loss."

James's expression became a bit strange, but then he was relieved. He knew that in the past, Yarlow killed slaves at the slightest dissatisfaction. Although James didn't care about the slaves' lives, he still needed them to work around the castle.

James now realized that Yarlow had considered the slaves' well-being. With a smile, he reassured Yarlow, "Master, don't worry. Everything has been arranged."

Yarlow nodded in approval and said, "Okay, old man, you're a capable person, so I can rest assured. Alright, tomorrow morning gather every slave as I have things to say to them."

Yarlow finished his food and left.

Elsie, who was standing silently there, felt that Yarlow had changed, and this change was good. Unknowingly to her, a smile appeared on her face.

Not only she, but James, Aya, Jack, and Erth were also happy with this change.

In the room,

Yarlow tossed around on the bed, but he couldn't sleep because he had slept in the morning. Now he had difficulty sleeping. He thought for a while and decided to check the time ratio between the Farming System space and the real world.

He ordered Jack to bring him two clocks, one outside and one inside the Farming System. After some minutes, he became sad.

"Farming System and real-world time are the same," Yarlow sighed. He had to wait eight days for radish harvest. Well, eight days were still faster, so it's okay.

"Master?" Yarlow heard a quiet voice; it was Elsie.

"Come inside," Yarlow said.

He saw Elsie enter, wearing the same loose blue dress she had on before, but this time it was completely loose. Before, it was tight around her chest, but not now. She had some clothes in her hand.

"Master, it's time to sleep," Elsie said and looked at Yarlow.

Yarlow frowned then realized that the previous Yarlow had the habit of staying up late, and he needed a maid to help him take off his boots and clothes before going to sleep. Now that all the maids left the Whitewood Family, and Aya was somewhat afraid of him, it's logical for Elsie to come.

"Okay," Yarlow nodded his head. Elsie came forward, put the clothes that were in her hand on the bed. Then she unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, helping him wear his nightshirt that she had brought with her. It was the same for his pants, and after changing clothes, Elsie looked at Yarlow and spoke, "Master, you're the only one left in Whitewood Family, so please take care of yourself, and if you need anything, please inform me."

"Oh, I need a woman to accompany me at night," Yarlow smiled and said. Yarlow had always asked Elsie to bring him a woman to spend the night, so asking for it right now wasn't a suspicious thing. He saw surprise flash in Elsie's face, and she sighed.

"Master, for now, we don't have anyone. Please wait for some time; we will bring someone," Elsie said. She felt Yarlow had become more sensible, but it seemed he was still the same in some aspects.

"Although you're an old hag, I don't mind if you accompany me for the night, but I'm tired today, so you can go and let me sleep," Yarlow stretched his arms and said.

"Y- Y- Yes, Master," Elsie bowed. She was stunned for a second before leaving Yarlow's room. She never expected to hear this from him.

She had taken care of Yarlow from his birth; she was kind like a mother to him. But after he turned ten years old and made some friends with other nobles, he changed, and after some time later, he started calling her an old hag, ugly, and many insults. So today, what Yarlow said was so surprising that she couldn't sleep tonight.

However, she understood that Yarlow matured a bit, but he still had that lustful nature. She was glad she had picked up some beautiful virgin sex slaves for Yarlow. Still, she was not going to give them to Yarlow. Elsie decided to wait for a while before letting Yarlow have these sex slaves. 

After all, a noble like Yarlow having sex with slaves disturbed Elsie. If possible, she doesn't want Yarlow to have anything with slaves. It's a stain on his noble status. So, as long as Yarlow doesn't order her to bring a woman, she won't give him sex slaves and would dealy this thing as long as long as she could.

"I have to find a beautiful and good woman for him, he is already manageable age, and we need to expand Whitehood Bloodline," Elsie muttered, then she tried to sleep but the words today Yarlow said were too surprising, she couldn't able to sleep.

1