Prologue Enlistment
174 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flame Lord Aniria is enlisting 2,000 soldiers into her nation of the Grand Duchy Of Cynathe .

Hasako started enlisting into the Grand Duchy Of Cynate Army.

Flame Lord Aniria started inspecting troops of her state.

Hasako:" Hi your highness."

Flame Lord Aniria:" Place your hand on this magic stone so we may see your stats."

Hasako placed his hand on the magic stone and it shows his stats. 

Name: Hasako 

Level 1

Race: Human 

HP: 1500

MP 750

Hasako:" Can I see your stats , my queen."

She ageed and took the magic stone to show her stats. 

Flame Lord Aniria is Queen of the Grand Duchy of Cynathe.

Affiliation: International Council Of Law

Race: Flame Lord

Flame Lord Stat Bonuses per level: 2 Million HP and 1.5 Million HP.

Level 47

HP: 94,000,000

MP:70,500,000

Flame Manipulation: 300 Thousand MP, Full Recovery 1 million MP , Resurrection 4000 MP, Universal Flames 5 Million MP, Flame Sword Summon 3 Million, Chaotic Flame Explosion 5 Million MP.

Her attacks are composed of red flames and her sword is comparable to the flames of a Massive Sun and she can control the swords output of temperatures.

Flame Lord Aniria:" Any other questions."

Hasako:"What are the benefits of enlisting."

Flame Lord Aniria:" You will be paid 50 copper per day."

So Hasako and 1999 other enlisted into the Grand Duchy Of Cynathe Armed Forces. 

Flame Lord Aniria:" Training will start next week, don't be late."

1 week later 

Trainer:" My name is Lisa Greenhorn." Welcome to your daily training, there is a summoning area that you must pour your mana into and any questions.:

Hasako:"Are we gonna try summoning the hero."

Lisa Greenhorn:" We have a new army group so we need a Hero to lead you all into battle so we are heading to the Scared Mountain Soma, it's the tallest location in totaling to 16 thousand feet tall and 8 thousand width. "

Soldier 1:"Should we start now?:

Lisa Greenhorn:" Yes now."

They started traveling towards the mountain in a unified formation. 

Lisa made a hand signal for everyone to alert.

Soldier 1:" Why should we be quiet?"

Lisa Greenhorn:" Cause Goddess Serna dislikes noises unless it's important."

Soldier 1:" Sure."

They kept on their march towards Soma Mountain.

They stopped at Soma village then they camped there for the night. 

After resting , they all formed up then headed up the mountain, after 13 hours of travelling, with night coming down. 

They started camping on a flat area of the Mountain then rested there.

After their 14 hour rest, they went towards the summoning circle. 

They summoned a Hero and she appeared before them.

Hero:" My name is Seria and you are."

Lisa Greenhorn: "I am Lisa Greenhorn , leader of the 5th army group."

Lisa Greenhorn handed her a magic stone. 

Name: Seria

HP: 500,000

MP: 100,000

Create Matter 1000 MP, Mineral create 2000 MP, Resurrection, 4000 MP, Chosen Hero Aura 10,000 MP.

Lisa Greenhorn:"So will you join us?"

Seria:" Sure."

With the deal signed.

They headed back home. 

Flame Lord Aniria:"it's good to meet you."

Seria:"It's Seria, so why did you bring me into this area."

Flame Lord Aniria:" A section of our territory is under dispute with Queen Aru, so we are sending you and the 2000 newbies into that region but the leader of the Free States is also a Hero."

Seria:" I will do my best."

Seria signaled Hasako and the others to follow her. 

Flame Lord Aniria gave a paper about the Captured region. 

Name: Capta

Region: Rice Farming Region

Population: 700,000

They travelled from the capital Nylmhenlu then started traveling to the Capta Region. 

With Carriage, they arrived in 1 month. 

After arriving, they arrived at the region capital Aljina and they started setting up shop in the region.

After 1 week, they are free to enlist within the region.

But they got a message about the Capta region belonging to the Free States. 

Hasako reported that the Free States is home to elves and human which have 12 army groups in 24 thousand per army group. 

Seria:"Why is this area so worth dying over?"

Hasako:"it's the bread basket of the 4th heaven so many will routinely fight over it but during the 3rd Annual which involved the league of Empires, we took Capta from them but suffering heavy casualties. "

Seria:" It also stated that she wants to meet us and discuss handing the land over peacefully."

Hasako:" The International Council Of Law has more nations and is the gold standard of agreed upon laws tho so she going this route."

1 month later. 

Hasako , Seria and Flame Lord Aniria travelled towards the Free States capital Heile.

They headed towards the castle and started their discussion. 

Flame Lord Aniria:" I see you are still trying to reclaim the land. "

Aru:" Yes but I will vote that am the legal owner of the land in our new meeting."

Flame Lord Aniria:" Agreed but keep your troops at bay or you will suffer a defeat."

Aru:" Something coming from one of the 3 great minor powers but I advise you to wary of the Paladins under my command."

Flame Lord Aniria: I heard they stopped my forces and myself from invading further due to heavy but I think it's just propaganda."

Hasako:" According to teacher, we lost 5 thousand men during the annual wars."

Flame Lord Aniria:" And I had to burn their bodies per Valhalla tradition of my state, but the word of war was popular with the unemployed which explained the rampant recruitment but nowadays, it's called old fashion."

Seria:" Can we leave now."

Everyone turned around and started making their leave.

Aru is left within her throne room to think about how to proceed in next month's International Council Of Law meeting. 

Weirdly enough, Seria returned to her duties along both Hasako and Flame Lord Aniria. 

Hasako:"Hmm , uh Seria so what should we do now?"

2