Chapter 1
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have no idea how to so author notes so this will suffice untilled I find out how

PS my spelling is just as bad as my grammar so subjections would be nice so comment 

This means she is talking to her self = ' hi' 

Everything num, my head is pounding, my body feels like the time when I first started to work out. As I open my eyes I'm blinded by the sun. Waiting for my eyes to adjust I slowly start to get some feeling back in my . . . tail, wide eyed I suddenly stand up to survey myself and my surroundings.  As I looked at myself over, I still had my bark brown skin and my black shoulder length hair. My hands and feet feel and look fine, as I am going over myself I see something move in the corner of my eye and I see a tail.

'This can't be happening, where am I, why do I have a tail and why am I on a beach AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES.'

I start to look around frantically. All I see is sand rock and the ocean in front of me. As I turn around, I see a steep hill in front of me with massive green trees in the background. ‘Well I might as well.’ As Ash started up the hill she began to wonder how she ended up here. She was a big fantasy buff and enjoyed a lot of animation too so this was somewhat surreal, and her tail was a whole other issue entirely as she looked back at it. It was about 1.5 meters long and the scales looked like polished obsidian and they got smaller the further they traveled down her tail ending with a spike at the end of it.

As she got to the top of the hill she was memorized by the view in front of her. ‘This is… just wow.’ As she looks around this place it starts to look familiar as she investigates she realizes where she is at and all of the joy and surprise is replaced by fear and caution. As she looks to her right and starts to walk over to the small cove to see if her suspicions are correct. When she rounded the corner she saw a massive waterfall and fully realized where she was. ‘So I am here then, god why here.’

‘Astera but where is everything?’ There was no building of any sort, just the waterfall. ‘Is this even.’ 

RAAAAAA

My head snaps back as I look behind me only to Come face to face with an anjanath.A massive T-Rex looking creature with red scales and black and red fur along its back running from its shoulder all the way down to its tail. My entire body seizes up as I try to run, Fear snatches hold of me as I realize I have nowhere to run. With the anjanath in front of me and a drop right behind me. My only option is to jump off and hope nothing in the ocean gets to me before I'm able to reach land.

As I go to jump my vision goes white, all I can feel is searing pain along my entire back. As I choke back a scream. I land in the water awkwardly with my tail. Not helping the Endeavor my tail swung around wildly, I ended up giving myself a deep gash in my leg. Pain is all I can feel my vision blurry as I try to find a way back on to land but the pain. I can only assume how badly burnt my back is. I can only hope that it's not as bad as what I think. 

 

‘My leg is bleeding, my back is burned And I'm most likely going to die if I don't get out this water anytime soon.’ As I try to look around, I see a cave. I start to make my way over to it and attempt to climb up into it but my Injuries make things accidentally difficult. As I finally make my way up into the cave I'm unable to stand so I crawl further into the cane and lean my back against a wall. I immediately regret it as I try to look back to see how bad the damage is to my skin. As black as charcoal peeled up blood leaking from everywhere all in all it looks like one gnarly sunburn if you were burned by a flamethrower luckily I can't see any bone.

I also take the time to look down at my leg. The back of my left calf is cut open I can see the bone as well and the blood, I've never seen so much of it in my life before. As I'm focused on that I hear buzzing to my left as I turn my head I see a vigorwasp. A massive wasp about the size of my foot flying just out of my reach with a massive green sack right below it.’ Well isn't that convenient. I'm most likely going to bleed to death if I don't reach that damn bug.’ 

As I attempt to make my way over to the  vigorwasp the edges of my vision darkening. I started to see my old friend at my birthday party. My mom took care of me when I was sick. My dad and brother helped me fix up my car for my birthday. ‘They were never good when it came to surprises. I guess they were right when they say 'when you're dying your life really does flash before your eyes.’ 

With my vision almost completely black I read shop with my hand and grab something Sticky yet  firm and I pull it down towards me curling around it. ‘Why is everything so cold on the floor? I'm soaking wet but I should be fine, Haaa this feels like a massive water pillow. Or better yet a water balloon. . . I'm thirsty’ as I open up my mouth a bite down on the water balloon and make a hole. When I start to drink I feel energized. As Ashley curls around the  vigorwasp sack With her arms, legs and tail she slowly drifts off to sleep.

1