Is this real?
373 22 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Did you ever thinking that you will being reincarnated by truck-kun?

Some people maybe ever thinking like that. But that's different from me, you can just call me 'A', I just another one of the regular human that likes anime. 

My job is designer for military ship, well that what should be happening if I don't get ran over by truck-kun for 2 times and get fired.

Just when I finally get out of hospital, I died because malfunction on one of the military ship anti air systems...

Long story short, I meet a god, talk with him for while and I get reincarnated to one of my favorite games, Azur Lane.

I begin my wild imaginary thinking that I will reincarnated as shikikan...

Well I actually reincarnated as Shikikan but... why each of the ship girl name I don't not know?!

I swear that I remembered every single name and face of each character in this game, so why I do not find a single familiar face???

God what are you doing!, that's what I want to shout out when I reincarnated, but it's either that my lazy or easy to adapt personality that I decided to not do that.

After quite long times, I finally know everyone name in this base and get some information on what fraction this base on. To my surprise that this was neutral fraction called Garuda Union, I never know this fraction even exist in the game.

As Shikikan I want to protect this base and these ship girl... that what I want to say but these siren just don't give me a break!

Ever since I reincarnated siren started attacking this base without letting me collected some information from my surroundings for a while.

Just like god wanna to see me suffer, these siren keep destroying our building each by each every day, until the last building is the headquarters.

That night as I searching for book in the library I feel some ominous feeling like there something watching me. And as I finally found book to read for the night, I try to get the book from the bookshelf and suddenly there is a siren tail....

"eh...siren tail?" as I confused and puzzled.

The siren in question laughing a little bit, on her right hand is a weird cube with a weird power. I trying to run with the book I just picked, suddenly the book is burning making me more scared. I takes a look at the siren and it's feel so frightening so scared that I lost my consciousness.

It feels so dreamy that I thought so, but I can't deny that when I wake up I in my room with this weird cube in my hand, but I feel like I know what to do with this cube. Just like this information I know since the beginning, the "Sacred Garuda Ritual", ritual that's required this weird cube to make anyone become ship girl. This seems sound to be very powerful ritual but when the performed person do this he will lost this information like there was never any of it.

I conflicted should I do it and abandoned my current identity... or... 

"I don't have enough time for this, I will do it and find better Shikikan for my fleet"

As I walk to my office, I meet Irian.

"Irian gather everyone at the port this evening, I have news I want to share oh and make sure to tell them to pack things up, we moving out. We can't stay here for more long."

I can see Irian looking down with frustrated face. Even after all the fight we doing to defending this base we eventually get tired of their infinity attacks. 

"Also tell them to stay calm after the ritual"

"ritual?"

Oh yeah I need to tell her this so she will not surprised.

"Yes Irian, ritual to turn oneself to become shipgirl, I will bring this news. I decided to find more dependable and more smarter shikikan for you all even if my life will become the sacrifice. And if I become shipgirl I can fight together with others shipgirls"

Yeah there definitely no dirty mind while thinking this reason because somehow I don't even feel a thing since the first time I'm here.

Afternoon arrived and all shipgirls already on their respective ship, I stand besides Irian. All the shipgirls waiting and watch me as I started walking to the edge of the bow side of the ship.

"Today is the day we left our memories behind, forget the past, win the present, and prepared from the future. We shall moving forward and left behind our base to find a chance to reclaim in the future. Today shall be the day, I will join your all in the journey to find a better life... and a better shikikan. I shall now commence the ritual!"

I take the cube and hold it with my two hands, close it with myself for while until it's started glowing. 

'The strength this cube hold, I want it, I want it so I can fight together with my fleet. With the power powerful enough to shaken the world, so control the sea, and the sky.'

The cube started to floating and I also started being circled by white light fast enough to cover my entire body that being elevated by the cube power.

'I hope I will not become loli'

I feel a power and information entering my body and brain, it hurt but I can still hold on to it.

The ritual is completed and I forgotten how to do it the moment the cube is gone.

I landed on where I previously stand at and look at the empty space in the ocean. 

Something then materialized at the direction I looking at. It takes awhile but I can guess what it can do. With one flight deck on right and left side, 3 naval turret on the between flight deck, 3 each at the front side and back side of the bridge so in total this ship 6 naval turret. From the look of it each naval turret have 3 naval gun with diameter of 45.7 cm (18 inch). With black and white color covering it's body.

Nusantara shipgirl

I look at the ship satisfied, I look back to Irian with suprised face like looking at a ghost...

'wait since when did Irian become so high?'

"Irian" I suprised to heard the voice of mine to become to high pitched...

'it must be my imagination... there definitely no way right?'

'....'

'right?...'

8