Siren on Way
105 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The storm is dispersing, but the encounter is not the pleasant thing ever. 

Siren, who been goes silent after the last big engagement decided to finally reappeared. Together with siren there is Purifier who is looking directly to Enterprise hoping she can have fun with her again.

"AHAHAHAHA to think I meet you again when I just wanna to have fun with some deserted fleet who goes too far from her base. I hope playing with you will be more fun than the rest of them! AHAHAHAHA"

"Cih... just as we passed the storm siren is now here" (Enterprise)

"This can't be more bad than it should right?" (Hood)

"Probably" (Belfast)

"Laffey is sleepy" (Laffey)

"Eh, Laffey don't sleep yet!" (Javelin)

Battle is begin and the siren is keep coming. Enterprise is one on one against Purifier, and the rest of fleet is against the others siren. SOS signal has been sended by Belfast before the battle is even started so they can at least hoping that help will come.

How many siren did they defeated? Uncountable. But they keep coming and help is nowhere to be seen as far as eyes can tell. Does they really going too far or did the help get ambushed on the way? only siren know it.

Enterprise still fighting against Purifier without the look of tiredness, but behind those all Belfast know Enterprise is forcing herself into the limit. Everyone is getting tired of endless wave of siren until a bomb dropped from really high on the sky going down in between the Enterprise and Purifier making both of them back out of each other before the bomb is exploded.

Even if both of them already back out they still get quite strong knockback making both of them become more further away from each other. 

"Ahhhh hah, the fun is ruined. Well then see you in later date Enterprise, AHAHAHAHA"

Purifier retreated and the siren is not become endless anymore. They finally just need to do some cleaning on the remaining siren. And

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Barrage from the rescue fleet finished of the remaining siren. Though from the look of them they has also been in fight on the way here.

"D-did we arrived late?"

"Yeah you did, but thanks for coming. We need help carrying the injured." (Enterprise)

"Ah so sorry, we get intercepted by some siren on the way here."

"I see. So there a probability that siren will do something, well let's get back to base now." (Enterprise)

"Hm ok"

The fleet are on the way return to base now, meanwhile in the base. There seems to be training exercises is going on. But somehow using real ammunition. Guess who? It's all the yandere who want to manipulate Shikikan for themselves. They always in conflict behind the scene and always almost started a war with each other fraction.

But now there is and safe route that will not excavated into war as Shikikan called it exercises. Somehow for the first time they all agree to only conflicted with each other in the exercises and working together in real combat.

But of course there a little bit of incident, like "accidentally" hit someone face, "accidentally" rammed into each other, and so many different "accidentally". So many "accident" to think that make Shikikan thought they become rusty because not in fight for long times. 

Actually Shikikan is balancing between love interest and responsibilities of his role as Shikikan. He knew that by doing that not only it will increases the combat capabilities and increasing the mental that saying I wanted get back to his sides so I can't lose in this battle kind of things. If Shikikan guessed that the affinity he had with all the shipgirls except Nusantara probably in love with maxed affinity if it in the game terms.

Spoiler

Pov Second Narator

umm so is Shikikan is also reincarnator?

who knows, go ask the author yourself

nah I don't wanna to mess with that girl, one wrong word and you stuck with zero in the basement

lmao lol

Pov Narator

[collapse]

The exercise is finally over at the same time of Enterprise and the rest is arrived at the base. Shikikan looked with worried face at them and ask.

"is everyone is safe now?, go take some rest. I wait for your report on the next day, just relax and take rest for today"

"thanks Shikikan, well then we leave first"

As they leave to take a bath and relaxed in the hot spring, someone approached Shikikan.

"you really care about every single us huh. Even thought you know that we are just a tools for a war"

"ahahaha, Enterpise. I know you thought yourself as a tool for war almost all the times. But for me, all of you are my family, and family need to take care of each others"

"war is never change, no matter what the era. That's why we is the one that need to change"

Shikikan smiling at Enterprise before saying.

"yeah you right"

After talking for another minutes Enterprise left behind Shikikan to take some rest before reporting anything tommorow. Shikikan who also getting sleepy get back to his room to sleep.

The next day...

Hood, Enterprise, Cleveland, Laffey, and Javelin has gathered at Shikikan office in the morning ready to report what happened yesterday in the mission. The rescue team is already reporting yesterday when they get back so it's only them that need to report today.

"Hood your report?" (Shikikan)

"as the weather getting bad on our mission we being forced to retreat by the storm, and when passed the storm the siren ambushed us"

"ok thanks for your report. Cleveland?"

"well I can't say for sure but I feel the storm is forcing us to get away rather than the natural one"

"hmm ok I understand. Laffey and Javelin something you want to says?"

"when in the storm Laffey feel something is watching" (Laffey)

"umm when I watched the sky I see something just before there is a big explosion, seems like a plane but I can't sure" (Javelin)

"what?, hmmm that the big clue. Enterprise?"

"you sure it's fine to tell them?"

"I think they should know what the actual objective of the mission as Irian is not here"

"ok. So when in the storm I see Nusantara ship, or more exactly a big ship with white and black colors, I didn't know it is really Nusantara or not, I just assumed it one"

"ok that the biggest clue ever. If I gathered all information from the report then it is possible that actually really Nusantara, and the storm is happened because something is getting closer to her and that storm telling to get away. I think siren is behind all of this, but I can't be sure as the plane that help you all possibly is her plane. I mean if the plane is exit the siren so easily so why did she didn't just back to us?.... oh wait if I remember correctly she had a power that make her sleep, so if she actual sleeping then it's makes sense now. She will be fine for now as the siren will be our problem as they becoming aggresif"

They all agree with Shikikan to deal with siren first before rescue her.

What should I do with zero?
  • Kill her (impossible) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't give her food (she kill me) Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hug her (friendly route) Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Do nothing (what you expect?) Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Let second Narator do what he want with her (idk) Votes: 2 22.2%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Oct 25, 2023 12:10 PM.
5