How to flirt Nusantara
117 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov Shikikan

So after quite long times of talking, Enterprise left the office to rest herself up. And now only I and Nusantara are in the office, have nothing to do I look at Nusantara sitting in the sofa just looking at me. Nusantara who been silent since the beginning still keep herself silent even when just it's both of us in the office.

'Nusantara huh, I wonder what flirt tactics for me to use against her'

I opened my system and looked at Nusantara. It showed Nusantara stats

Level 125

Health 10245

Armor heavy

Reload 150

Firepower 500

Torpedo 0

Evasion 40

Anti-air 450

Aviation 550

Oil consumption 100

Luck 80

Accuracy 110

Speed 35

Anti-submarine warfare 0

Skill

Sleeping solve anything

When in sleeping state, enemy accuracy, firepower, and evasion stats is decreased by 10% and increase all ally firepower stat by 5%.

Let's sleep

Put anyone in the surroundings area to sleeping state, anyone in the sleeping state while this skill still active can't received any damage dealt to them. To wake them up from sleeping state just touch them and they will wake up, touch Nusantara to wake everyone up. This skill can be used once in battle.

Good morning

When Nusantara is awaken from sleeping state she will received all stats boost by 100% for 5 minutes. This skill can be used once in battle.

Affinity Stranger (60)

'woah.... this is interesting,  three skill, which that mean she is in UR rank. But two of her skill is once per battle, but considering how op both of it I guess it makes sense'

I scrolled down through her stats and when I'm finished a quest pop out.

'Quest?'

Affinity Quest

Increase affinity with Nusantara to crush.

Rewards skin/costume for Nusantara.

Punishment for failed none.

'wait punishment for failed none? It's new, normally the punishment are the affinity will decrease by 10 or more'

I think that even if I failed to do this there will be no different from the current relationship after all so why not.

After come out with my resolve I get closer to Nusantara who is still looking to me and sit besides her. I look at both of her eyes directly and my right hand touched her cheek, because of our height difference she automatically corrected her head. But she is making a cute face that just saying "wha what is happening?!" but didn't try to resist. 

I moved my face closer to her own face and her face give this idea "too close too close!" oh and she is a bit confused I guess.

'hehehe I just wanna to tease her more but let it end here for now and just ended it with a move'

I french kiss her when I done I exited the office leaving the confused Nusantara behind.

Pov Nusantara

'wha! What it's that guy just did to me!, I mean I'm not against it but, WAIT WHAT I JUST THINKING! why I'm fine with that! I'm totally not fine with it! are my mind become adapted with my current body?! huh I... I mean it's not that bad... AAAAAAA I confused how should I reach when I meet him again?!'

'.....ok now I calmed down, so he kissed me right? is that normal? I now confused.... yeah just forget that and back to my dorm and sleep... hah....'

Pov Shikikan

A quest complete notification show up in front of me.

'oh I successfully completed the quest just like that?, let me see her stats now'

Level 125

Health 10250

Armor heavy

Reload 155

Firepower 505

Torpedo 0

Evasion 45

Anti-air 455

Aviation 555

Oil consumption 100

Luck 85

Accuracy 115

Speed 35

Anti-submarine warfare 0

Skill

Sleeping solve anything

When in sleeping state, enemy accuracy, firepower, and evasion stats is decreased by 10% and increase all ally firepower stat by 5%.

Let's sleep

Put anyone in the surroundings area to sleeping state, anyone in the sleeping state while this skill still active can't received any damage dealt to them. To wake them up from sleeping state just touch them and they will wake up, touch Nusantara to wake everyone up. This skill can be used once in battle.

Good morning

When Nusantara is awaken from sleeping state she will received all stats boost by 100% for 5 minutes. This skill can be used once in battle.

Affinity Crush (90)

'wait did I just skipped the friendly rank?, woah this... this is really interesting oh yeah I before I forgot'

I pressed a button with skin button below it and found a default and skin costume called Sleeping Princess, it's a one piece white clothes with thin design. And I can see the sleeping posture of Nusantara wearing it as how it will be looked as.

'oh this is cute, let's equipped it'

Pov Nusantara

I now are in my dorm just sitting on my bed, until I get an urge to change clothes. I opened my clothes cabinet and somehow there is only one clothes.

'one piece white clothes with thin design.... should I be wearing it?, whatever let's just wear it and go to sleep'

I changed my clothes and just go to sleep.

The next day...

I try to find my others clothes just to found nothing.

'....sigh.... I should wearing to go outside today?, I have appointments with Shikikan today. I must use an appropriate clothes but I didn't find any, well this clothes somehow it's really suit me so I guess I just forget about it later'

I exited the dorm and walk towards Shikikan office and meet Nanggala in my way.

"Nanggala how you been?"

"Been good"

"See you later"

"Later"

Yeah that how normally I talk with Nanggala, just saying the important part without going anywhere that will ended in the same things.

Pov Shikikan

'I can't wait to see the actual person to wearing it hehehe'

I already on my office right now, but before that when I wake up another quest just got delivered to me.

Affinity Quest

Meet Nusantara in your office and praise her clothes.

Rewards

+10 affinity

Learn something she secretly hide from others.

Penalties

None.

Yeah I so suprised that I almost fall from my bed. And now here I am waiting for Nusantara to entered my office.

It not take that long before Nusantara entered the office, and she is wearing a clothes that just like the skin.

"oh Nusantara, welcome just sit by the sofa I will be accompanied you after I done this last document"

And just before she sit I hit her with the words I been prepared.

"Oh and your clothes is really cute"

'woah she is embarrassed and looked at the opposite direction'

Quest completed notification appeared as I completed the last document.

'nice let's hear what story did you have for me to heard Nusantara'

I move from my chair to sit besides her.

4