Gift Of My Sub’s Hard Work!
237 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Female’s P.O.V~

We both had been bustled and were incapable of taking out some time for ourselves. And even though he had a pile of work, he took care of me.

So, I decided to surprise him with a little date arranged in our apartment.
After eliminating the couch, I set the mattress by the fireplace, which was more troublesome than I expected.

Altering the light so the fireplace could illuminate, the red, murky warmth of fire hummed on my face as I waited with wine for him.

I sent him to get us food. There was no other way he would’ve left the apartment on his day off. So, I had to come up with some excuse to dazzle him later.

I waited as I gulped down one glass of wine and had a bite of chocolate, I prepared for him.

And a few minutes later, he arrived.
His bright smile turned into astonishment as quickly as he noticed the arrangement.

Gradually stepping in, he placed the food on the mini table set beside the mattress.

I stood in front of him after bolting the door, checking out his smile arise from ear to ear as he sat on it. “Do you like it?” He was pleased. He blushed as a burning candle rose, sitting on
the table.

“You prepared this? Why?” He giggled, too astonished to say anything. “You have been working extremely hard. I think you deserve this much.” Deliberately, I sat beside him, grazing my lips upon him as I drove close to him.

He sunk in, cupping my face as he carried his lips, according to mine. His eyes twinkled and retired as I held his face in my hands, adoring the look on his face. “Thank you! I love it. It is
perfect.” His big happy smile is worth all the work I did.

“Well, I’m glad you liked it.” Watching him with pure joy was a feeling I could not explain in the words. I felt like giving him the entire world at that moment. “You deserve it.”

Consciously he noticed the empty wineglass as he nibbled on my neck, inquiring if I had drunk.

“Do not worry. I just had one glass. I was waiting for you to show up as soon as possible.” He chuckled, knowing I cannot control my liquor as he watched me pour one for
him as well.

Soon, one after one, glass. We drank the entire bottle. We did not realize when we got drunk.

From my mild touches on his body to my strength pinning him down. I did not recognize when I got so turned on.

His face blushed under my eyes and his lips hued up as I sat on his abdomen. “Oh, my sweet angel.” I could not help but whisper it in his ear, quickly advancing my lips over his.

He responded with the same passion, holding onto my waist as I started grinding on his bulge. I could see how turned he was.

His lips sucking mine revealed the effect of my hips. I felt his need through his tongue, dancing with my tongue. His arms were not ready to leave me. He wanted me so badly. I love seeing him like this.

I love watching him get affected by me. It showcases my control over him.
Watching him soften under me, I desired to include some compassion.

So, I added the chocolate between our lips, instantly driving it into his mouth. He yanked me close, savoring the melting chocolate inside his mouth and shifting its taste to me with his tongue as I tugged him close by his collar and his hair.

“Why are you hard?” Murmuring in his ear, I bit down on his neck, calmly taking off his shirt as I planted kisses over his chest. I do not know what took over me. I had all of this already
planned but didn’t realize I could be so dazed by him.

“I don’t know!” He whispered back, reacting to my reaching lips to his nipples. His eyes fluttered, and his chest puffed up as he tried breathing normally.

Male’s P.O.V~

Her hips danced on my growing bulge as her tongue lubricated my nipples. I felt the passion inside her, through her lips, sucking my nipples.

Abruptly she sat back, picking up the wineglass and ghosting it over my nipples as unexpectedly she rubbed the end of it on my nipples, urging the mild pain in me. Staring into her eyes, deliberately, I felt the liquor pour over my chest.

The coldness of the wine diminished because of the fire burning beside us and because of her lips attacking my nipples.

My body blazed from the inside, and my chest felt like swelling as she sucked and sucked them, squeezing them for more of my muffles. “I want to hear you moan.”

I observed her eyes sparkling from desire, her tongue flicking my nipples as I slowly witnessed them hue up because of her teeth.

She twitched my nipples with her teeth, biting and pinching them as she licked the pain away, washing off the wine as well.

Then suddenly she stopped, biting her lips as she dragged them and her tongue down to my abdomen. I felt every kiss more heightened, every tickle of her tongue more tickling, and
every bite stung more until she slowly took off my pants.

I  knew what was she up to. It was written on her face. The way she glared at me right before she took off my underwear was a hint of getting ready.

And as I was predicting, I felt her lips sucking the tip of my cock. Her hands traveled to my chest, grazing my skin. Her dull sucks were riling me up, irritating me for more. Her lips
puckered on my tip, driving me nuts and needy.

I grumbled out, yearning for more inside my head, as she watched me react to her lips when her hands started to jerk me at the same time.

Gripping the sheets further, my toes curled up. This time I gave words to my need and asked for more, expecting she would make me beg. “Do not worry, I will not make you work for it today. You have worked hard enough.”

As promptly as she said that, she went rough and strong on my dick, causing my dick to feel the warmth of her mouth and her tongue flicking around my length as I thrust into her mouth.

She jerked me so roughly, taking in my entire length in her mouth as my body twitched and quivered from immense pleasure. In need to feel more, I started thrusting faster, making her head bob on my cock.
With each thrust, I felt the end of her mouth hitting the tip of my leaking cock.

It drove me crazy, the sounds of her gagging and choking as I watched her saliva drool down from her chin. I have never seen such an arousing scene.

My moans were unmanageable by that time and I wanted more and more, but the pleasure of her mouth was soon cut off.

She took her mouth off, breathing back to normal as she gradually removed her clothes. I was exhaling as if I had run miles and her vulnerable body wasn’t helping me at all.

Her beauty captivated me. Her perfect curvaceous body consumed my psyche. That I was just ready to give in.

Female’s P.O.V~

I watched his eyes staring at me, not ready to blink and miss any of my actions. His hard dick was hailing for me, leaking as I sat back on his abdomen. I wanted him to feel how wet I was.

“Kiss me,” I murmured, clutching his hair, as I leaned close to his frame, planting my lips over his. His sloppy lips begged for more passion, making me haste my lips on his as well and tug him harshly.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered when I pulled away my lips as his saliva dripped from my lips. I could still taste the sweetness of the chocolate in his mouth.

Moderately, I started sitting on his dick, watching him tremble and feeling him twitch inside me as every inch slid in me. His breaths rattled as his hands sought my body. He bit his lips, clenching his eyes as I slowly rode on top of him.

Feeling him reach my g spot, I fell on his chest, rubbing my body to his as I ground gently on his dick. His dick was filling my insides, making me wetter and more rapacious.

“Keep your eyes open. Look at me.” I hissed, holding onto his shoulders as he held me close by, his hands on my back.

From slow and steady, I did not notice when I started grinding on him swiftly. I think I was too greedy for more. I wanted to feel him more and more. Never did I realize him plunging dick into me.

His soft moans matched my tone as he struggled to keep his eyes open. I could see his jaw clenching, his nails digging into my back, and his thighs shaking as he sank into me.

Delighted by the pleasure and his moans, I pushed two of my fingers into his mouth, leaning back up. He understood what he had to do. He’d done it hundreds of times.

And as I was standing by, he started sucking my fingers, grasping my hand. He sucked as if his life hinged on it.

His saliva dripped from his chin, and I felt the tenderness of his mouth, reaching his throat with my fingers.

He choked, gagged, and coughed on my finger, raising the speed of his hips as well. His muffled moans rose to the pitchy muffles, breathing sharply from his nose.

“Are you happy with your gift, baby?” He nodded vigorously, still sucking on my fingers when I suddenly pulled them back.

Male’s P.O.V~

I wheezed out because of her fingers, plunging my dick into her tightness and feeling it clench every time I drove my length inside her.

She was still so calm on me, lifting the surrounding temperature. It was cold, but the warmth of her body was giving me hot summer vibes.

“Do you want me to go harder?” She glared down, waiting for me to reply. “Yes! Please!”

The smile which arose on her face after that didn’t last long and drifted into a smirk.

Right after her mild approval, I felt her hips grinding faster.

The slight sound of her wetness shifted into the slapping sounds of her hips against my thighs. I could feel the very end of her pussy. I could feel her narrow more around me. I drove my hands up on her body, squeezing her boobs as she fucked me harder and faster.

I wailed and squealed from pleasure, yanking her down on my body as I started fucking her right now.

Her loud moans did not leave behind and concealed my mind and hardened my dick. Her pleasured sighs urged me to give her more and more until I could feel her nails scratching my
chest.

It was still not enough. And I flipped her over. She was shocked, proud at most. “Someone’s hungry.” Her words and her smirk made me shy, but I was not going to stop. I was too eager
for something else.

“Wrap your legs around me, please!” Even though she was giving me what I wanted so easily, I could not misbehave. I could not disrespect her. I can never do that. I am always going to be her good boy. I will always need her permission.

As I said, she wrapped her legs around me and her hands around my back, holding tight onto me as I started plunging into her hard and rough.

She moaned out at the top of her lungs, clenching and shivering under me. “Good boy!”

When she said that, there was no turning. There was no way I was going to hold back.

I penetrated her, biting onto her shoulder and kissing all over her body as she moaned for me.

“Are you feeling good?” She nodded, clasping more and more around my dick as I felt my dick twitching and my body weakening.

I was so close, but I needed her permission. “I want to cum. May I?” She giggled at my words, pulling me closer and making me sink my head between her neck and her face.

“You’re unquestionably my good boy.”
“Yes, I am!” I grumbled out, still penetrating, holding her body close. “Then cum. Let me feel every drop you’ve collected inside you.” I did not realize when the sweet lovemaking
turned into hot and steamy sex.

I was thankful and happy for her to acknowledge my hard work. I was so grateful that she appreciates me as much as I appreciate her. “I’m going to cum!” I announced, growling into
her ear.

“Good boy!” Her last words made me release heavier. My body shuddered, my legs felt wobbly and my throat felt dry as I planted each last drop of cum inside her.

I was breathing so densely as she still clenched around me, cumming until she reached her satisfaction. “Are you okay?” I asked, feeling her body dwindle under my arms. “Are you?” I
giggled as her hands caressed my face and I fell beside her, still affected by our steamy sex.

“You did great.” I felt her arms pulling me closer to her chest. “Good boy!” Stuffing my face between her breasts, I finally took a breath of relaxation as she caressed my head with her grazing fingers. “I love you so much!”

_________________

This was a commissioned post someone paid for months ago!

I hope you enjoyed it!

_________________

You can support my work, get early and exclusive content on Patreon! 

Start with 1$ 

Patreon/Queenbeewrites (The Direct Link Is In My Bio) 

---- Love, author! ❤

0