30 – Aden In Peril – Reina (2) R-18
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30 - Aden In Peril - Reina (2) R-18

 

The impact was such that a crater opened around me.

The mass of flesh that had once been a jaguar spread dozens of meters around me. The flames emanating from me took the place of Ocien's vanished circle of fire.

I burned everything for a hundred meters.

“Reina, what are you doing here?” – he shouted, full of concern.

Hearing his voice for the first time in so long.

Without thinking twice I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

“I'm sorry for the things I said!” – I screamed in tears.

Ocien let his staff fall to the ground and returned the hug with his right arm.

I couldn't stand still seeing you hurt like that.

I summoned what was left of my mana and channeled my best healing magic. He howled in pain, but I knew that was the effect of his wounds healing.

Soon the other arm wrapped around me.

I felt his hands go to my face. He guided my face so that I looked into his eyes. In a fraction of seconds we both understood what we wanted.

A strong kiss began.

Even if it was just our lips meeting, we managed to convey our feelings by it. How wrong we had been, how lonely we had been in the last few months.

The final conclusion was that everything here had been my fault.

I didn't know who I was and so I didn't have room in my life for anyone else.

But with my blood boiling, at that moment I knew exactly what to do. I knew exactly who I was and I knew exactly who I would share my future with.

“Let's clean this up so we can go home.” – I suggested with a mischievous smile.

Ocien agreed.

A saber and a staff.

Two Warriors Mage.

Wherever we go, we leave a trail of destruction.

Limbs, heads, and even entire bodies of beasts flew across the battlefield. Within ten minutes we had caused enough damage that another roar was heard.

The wave was over.

When I finally took a deep breath, my body lost all strength. If it weren't for Ocien's quick reflexes I would have fallen heavily to the ground.

“Did you use Fury?” – he asked worriedly.

With great difficulty, I shook my head.

“Better check the system to find out what happened.” – he suggested in a whisper.

I did as he asked.

“I'll carry you home.” – he said, carrying me like a princess.

I hadn't used Rage, but I had awakened a new Skill.

 

Skills

 

[Fury]

[Impact]

[Sudden Movement]

[Mana Manipulation]

[Create element]

[Elemental Globe]

[Elemental Burst]

[Healing Touch]

[Detoxify]

[Minor Healing]

[Greater Healing]

 

[Fanaticism]

When a companion is in danger you gain ten seconds of immunity and three times the power until your energy runs out.

Cost a hundred times the vulnerable active time.

 

As he carried me, he heard people around us shouting, cheering and pointing at us.

Apparently we got nicknames The Grim Reaper and The Iron Staff.

Soon we arrived home, the house we hadn't been to for months, everything was dusty. He put me on the couch, tidied the room, ran a bath and took me there.

He gently removed my clothes and placed me in the bathtub. He carefully washed my face, my hair and my body.

I gathered all my strength preparing to speak.

“Sixteen ho…” – I ended up failing in the end.

But in the end it seemed he got the message. He took me to the bedroom, put a towel on the bed and laid me down on it. He took another one and dried my body and dressed me in a dress from the closet.

Preparing a blanket, he lay down next to me, hugged me tightly and we slept. When I opened my eyes again he was still hugging me and I could move my body.

“How long did I sleep?” – I asked, still drowsy.

I felt Ocien's breath next to my ear.

“Just over a day.” – he replied.

I felt him pull me closer, cradling my body completely.

“I awakened the other Skill. This one works directly with my companions, it costs a hundred times the time and not thirty like the Fury.” – I explained, answering his possible doubt.

Ocien then brought his face close to mine and tenderly kissed my cheek.

Feeling that heat in my chest that I hadn't felt in so long, I turned my body and faced him, he brought my hands to his face and I kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

His kiss deepened.

Our breathing became labored.

His half-naked body on the bed became hot.

My hands ran over his chest and over to his abdomen.

I grabbed his back, bringing him against me. Trying to make our bodies become one.

Our mouths disconnected.

But we haven't even stopped.

He started kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.

With my right hand I grabbed his hair tightly and with the other I dug my nails into his back, scratching.

I wish I never ended.

With my dress in the way, his hands firmly grabbed my neckline and with one strong tug the dress almost fell apart completely revealing my breasts.

His hands firmly grabbed my breasts and his mouth connected with mine again. The intoxicating feeling intensified again, beyond what I believed possible.

His mouth left my lips and followed my neck again, this time on the other side. He went down where he put my breast in his mouth and attacked it vehemently.

I felt the first orgasm coming, my body shuddered.

Between my thighs I felt his scorching presence.

My hands ran down his body, reaching his pants, the only piece of clothing he wore.

Using my strength I did the same as him.

The pants fell apart, revealing the body in its entirety.

At that moment the blanket flew off the bed and Ocien climbed on top of me. Getting rid of what was left of his pants and tearing off the last few inches of the dress, he grabbed my legs and our mouths met again.

Before I knew it he was inside me.

My mind clouded.

The feeling was completely different from our first time.

Now there was only pleasure without a hint of pain.

Our bodies began to heat up and the air around us began to be affected. The bed didn't take long to give way, we went to the floor without even worrying.

We were so involved in that ritual that nothing else in the world mattered to us.

My second orgasm approached and with it the boiling sensation that filled my insides.

With just a few seconds of stopping to catch our breath, we continued to intertwine.

My body was full of marks, his too.

Among the scratches, bites and hickeys, the most notable thing was the smell that permeated the room. Unlike the cheap brothels that smelled of dirty sex, the air was sweet and intoxicating.

He made us not want to stop.

When our stamina finally ran out, the day was dawning again.

Still united we fall asleep

0