Prologue
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood in front of the window, my fingers tying the strings of my silk robe, while I was watching the large red moon outside. That moon. Whenever I see the full red moon, my beast is always the one on my mind, but the King and Queen already know. I didn't know what I was doing. But in this situation, I knew it would be better to leave him. I took a deep breath, and just as I was about to tie the knot, a hand snaked around my waist and it stopped me. My eyes widened when I could feel the warmth of his breath against my earlobe as he leaned in close. 

"You're going away from your little secret, huh?" he muttered, his voice dripping with venom but I still couldn't deny the delicious shivers that coursed down my spine as he uttered those words.  

"Mundo." I breathed, the word barely audible as he continued to tease and trace the contours of my body. My eyes remained tightly shut, and I bit my lip to stifle a moan that threatened to escape when his hands explored the silk robe that barely clung to my skin. Every touch sent waves of pleasure through me, and I could feel the growing hunger within me. "What do you want?" I whispered again, my voice trembling with desire and anticipation. The question hung in the air as the mixture of feelings that coursed through me was intoxicating. Despite this, the knowledge of how forbidden this was still lingered in the depths of my mind. I couldn't shake the thoughts of the perilous path I had chosen was impossible to ignore. 

And here I was, giving in to my desires, mating with a creature the entire country was hunting for. 

As his hands continued to explore my body until his fingers danced along the edges of my robe, inching it open inch by inch and I could feel my heart racing, igniting the fires. I silently pleaded in my thoughts for a reprieve. Please, not now. I begged my mind, torn between my yearning desires and the nagging voice of conscience. While the conflict between my desires and my conscience raged within me, a war I had fought countless times before. 

As the robe fell to the floor, leaving me exposed to his hungry gaze, I surrendered to the truth that I craved him, body and soul. I knew that I was playing with fire, tempting fate in the most seductive of ways as my body responded to his touch with a hunger I could no longer deny. He stood so close behind me and I could feel his breath caressing my skin as he brushed my hair to one side, baring the nape of my neck. 

“My fingers could only do these," he whispered as his fingers, his long fingers were sinfully skilled, igniting sparks of desire wherever they caressed my bare skin as if the sudden touch sent a jolt of electricity through me and I could feel my resistance crumbling. "And yet, your world is shattering," he added, as if he knew my deepest desires, my darkest fantasies. It was as though he could read my thoughts, knowing exactly how to push me to the brink of ecstasy. I could only gasp in response, unable to deny the truth in his words. While his lips, soft and demanding, left a fiery trail along my neck. Goosebumps erupted across my skin like a flame ignited by his touch. But I tried to pull away and yet, my body betrayed me, leaning back into his strong like an armor body. 

His hands, rough and confident, roamed across my chest but my breasts ached with need as he explored them, his fingers igniting sensations I had longed for. And then, he dragged a thumb over my already sensitive nipple. My entire world erupted, and I whimpered, unable to contain the desperate longing that consumed me. His thumb circled it at an agonizingly slow pace, a maddening tease that pushed me closer to the edge of desire.  I couldn't hold back the soft moan that escaped my lips and the world around us ceased to exist as my body wanted more. 

"Please." I murmured, my voice a breathless plea, unable to find any other words to express this feeling within me.  "Please," I murmured again, my voice thick with longing for him to claim me. My heart pounded in my chest as I surrendered to the irresistible darkness that enveloped us and it had become a wildfire, consuming all reason and restraint. My fingers trembled as I reached out, grabbing his wrist with a desperate need that left no room for hesitation. His wrist, large and strong, pressed against the curve of my breast, sending a jolt of pleasure through my core. 

"I dare you to leave me." He said, whispering into my ear. "And see what happens." His voice growled, each word lacing with anger and yet, his challenge only served to fuel my fire. 

"Mun-do." With shaking hands, I gripped onto him tighter, pulling him even closer. I arched my back once more, inviting him deeper and his hips pressed against my bottom, I gasped when his arousal throbbed against my ass, grinding against me in a rhythm that threatened to undo us both.

"What do you want?" He asked me and his breath brushed against my ear, teasing and tantalizing. "my little rose?" he whispered. All while his hands roamed with hunger over my body until his fingers traced the white lines of my lower belly. His touch became tender and deliberate and it was as if he wanted to remember every inch of me into his memory.

"I-I want you to take me." I whispered, my voice shaking with need.

“What? I couldn’t hear you.” He whispered back and it was almost cruel how he used my own desire against me. 

"Ruin me," I said, the words escaping my lips like a sinful confession. He laughed. His monster's laugh, low and seductive, was almost a melody to my ears. "Ruin me." And all I could hear was his laugh and it was cruel yet oddly arousing. Despite the anger between us, desire burned fiercely within both of us.  He pulled away from our entwined embrace, his hard cock still pressed against my ass. His fingers found my chin and gently turned my face to meet his. Our lips brushed together, igniting a kiss that sent sparks of desire coursing through my veins. His mouth possessed mine with an intensity that left me breathless while our tongues danced.  I moaned softly into the kiss when his hands roamed even lower, cupping my slick folds through my panties. My eyes rolled back as he teased at my clit, circling it with his fingers before slipping one inside me. "M-mundo, please." I pleaded as the taste of him—dark, forbidden, and intoxicating—left me breathless. 

“A lot of nights spent ,” He said. “And I know you will always find yourself coming back to me.” His voice became soft and I know, there was no denying the truth in his words—we were bound together by something darker and more powerful than either of us could comprehend. In that moment, I surrendered to the overwhelming power of his touch, knowing that there was no turning back. And I couldn't bring myself to care, for this forbidden dance had eclipsed all else, and I know he always holds my heart.

"Sarnai?" Hiwaga's voice called out, pulling me back from the sensual abyss that had consumed me. I quickly finished my bath, the hot water turning cold as I rinsed away the remnants of his touch. The intensity of his touch still lingered on my skin and my heart raced as I emerged from the bath, my body glistening with moisture. I stood there, water droplets glistening on my skin, the afterglow of our passionate encounter still burning within me. 

“Princess Sarnai?!” But reality intruded, and I knew I had to face it. As I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself, Hiwaga appeared in the doorway, her face a mix of concern and urgency. And I froze when she spoke of preparations and the King's orders, however her eyes became round but when her finger pointed to my right wrist and my eyes widened because there, on my skin, was a dark circle, inked with black and in the middle was the lines with a crimson patch. 

"He was claiming you!" Hiwaga's words sent a shiver down my spine. The realization of what it meant left me breathless. The mark. It was a mark I couldn't ignore, a symbol of possession. 

"You should go to the far nor—" Hiwaga began, but I couldn't let her finish. I needed to know if she would be with me through this turmoil.

"You're coming with me, right?" I interrupted, my eyes searching hers for a glimmer of hope. But she began packing my clothes into that brown bag as she swallowed nervously, her gaze fixed on my things.

"Hiwaga, answer me. You’re coming rig-?" I pressed, the seconds stretching like an eternity. Finally, with a heavy sigh and tears in her eyes, she shook her head. 

“The King gave the orders to his knights to escort you.” She said and it was a rejection that cut deeper than any blade, leaving me to confront the unknown on my own.

0