Chapter 47 – Problem Solution
255 27 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a solution to the imminent problem, Abigail suggested obtaining a Mecatium necklace to prevent any new bond from being initiated. I agree with this, after all, I have no idea how a bond works or is initiated. Better to prevent than to remedy.

But for some reason, Mom seemed quite uncomfortable with the suggestion. She mentioned something about significantly weakening the Nexum bond between her and me.

However, Nala insisted that it was a necessary precaution and that it was a small price to pay. Mom didn't take it well, but in the end, she agreed; Abigail also played her part in convincing her.

If asked me, I would also vote yes, as I don't want to remain underdeveloped or something similar. But I hope this Mecatium doesn't have any harmful side effects.

Other things related to my core were discussed, but nothing important. They were just details of when and where they could start the tests and development. It was also decided that the three guests would be the ones to contact Irina Alphard and Tatiana Petrova.

In theory, the three women would only wake up the next day. And the time needed between contacting Irina and Tatiana and their arrival in Nenvia would be enough for Nala to finish the rest of the tasks.

At this point, it was almost dinner time, so we went to the palace dining room. It's the only place in this palace without books, unlike the others that have at least one small bookshelf.

And just like the majority of other rooms in Avior, the dining room is large and spacious, with several glass windows that illuminate and ventilate the entire place. The walls here are Mustard Yellow, which matches the furniture.

Most walls in the palace are warm colors like Coral Pink, peach pink, burnt orange, and especially various shades of intense red. It gives a feeling of comfort, vitality, opulence... I like the color palette; Mom has great taste.

Anyway, instead of bookshelves, there's a giant table here, over 1,5 meter wide and about 10 meters long, made of white wood with a marble-like color.

The chairs are luxurious, made of wood in the same color as the table, but with seats and backrests upholstered in a soft red fabric with gold details.

On the walls, there are some cabinets with white dishes, gold chandeliers, silver pieces, and utensils. All indicating the opulence of the place.

The only thing I found quite odd in the dining room was the size of the food trays. If you compare, I could comfortably sleep in one of them and still have space. And despite being so large, they are filled to the brim with food.

But as soon as I saw Mom and Abigail's appetite for the first time, I understood why the food is served on trays the size of a small table. They eat a lot; just to compare, Abigail eats as much as ten persons combined.

So, I got used to seeing the plates disappearing one by one from the table. Even so, I was surprised again because I thought Nala would have an appetite just a little larger than Abigail's...

And indeed, Nala had an appetite slightly larger than Mom and Abigail... Combined.

Of all the 30 trays with lots of meat, vegetables, greens, and much more served on the table, I had the impression that Nala ate half of all of them alone. And apparently, she could still eat more...

It was surreal; Nala didn't stop eating even after about 30 minutes. When she took a break, it was just to serve herself again and drink almost a jug of juice.

It was truly incredible, but I wondered where all that food was going... Because, even after eating so much, I saw no signs that her tummy was even slightly swollen.

After all that, I had no choice but to admire her and her appetite... I just didn't applaud because I still don't have enough motor coordination for that. But my jaw is still dropped just thinking about it.

None of the other girls were even remotely surprised by this, which tells me that it's normal to happen. I shouldn't be surprised either because I had seen Abigail and Mom eating, but I couldn't help it. Nala managed to ingest more than her own weight in food...

I was perplexed for minutes while they discussed a few more things. I didn't understand what they were talking about, but possibly it was about market prices for some things...

As only Mom, Nala, and Abigail were in the room, they seemed a bit more relaxed to talk. I was also on Mom's lap, but that wasn't so relevant to them. They even gossiped about who was seen in a certain place and other things like that. Nothing similar to the first time Nala appeared.

But they didn't have much time for gossip, as Nala was in a hurry and would leave that night. As soon as she finished talking and gossiping a bit, she said it was time to leave and that she would be back to pick up the guests in about 2 or 3 days.

With these words, she was escorted to the entrance door and started walking down the road. I thought she would do the same thing she did in that park. But this time it was different...

After she distanced herself a bit, she jumped very high, about 30 meters or more, as she surpassed the height of the palace.

Up there, as soon as she reached the maximum height, she started shining and then transformed into her dragon form and flew away. It was very fast this time, and she didn't look back. After a few seconds, she was already out of my sight.

It's the second time I say this, but Nala certainly knows how to make a grand exit.

After she left, Mom called all the maids and gave them some orders. First, she sent Mahara to go out and buy a Mecatium Ring; if she couldn't find one, Mahara should order this item from the merchants, preferably one with purity above 85%.

It was night, but even so, Mahara left almost immediately when she received the order. Mom had a serious expression, so Mahara didn't ask questions.

Then Mom sent Marien, Sonia, and Aglaya to fetch the 3 girls who were resting in the training center and accommodate them in guest rooms, one for each. She said the three women wouldn't wake up even if they wanted to, so it was safe for them.

I don't know exactly where the Training Center is, but there are some buildings outside the palace. I suspect it might be one of them, as I haven't seen any training center inside the palace.

She also said that the man was under surveillance, and they didn't need to worry about him. Nala had taken the man to a room chosen by Mom, so they didn't need to worry about his whereabouts.

For Hendrina, Mom said she could continue taking care of me and could sleep with me at night since she had some things to investigate... After all the girls went to perform their tasks, Mom asked Abigail for help with the investigation, and the two of them left.

So only Hendrina and I were left in the room. Since none of the maids had taken off their masks yet, I could only deduce from Hendrina's little laugh that she was content. We were alone for some time until it was time to sleep.

But we had a small training session before going to sleep. I always find it enjoyable when it's Hendrina's turn to sleep with me... Unlike Aglaya, who waits until we lie down and waits until the tattoos 'activate,' Hendrina is a bit more indecorous in her training.

Aglaya needs to suffer, which makes me very uncomfortable and bothered, Hendrina usually bursts into laughter every time we train. In addition, Hendrina tends to warm up a bit when training with me normally, but when she's alone with me, it's as if she's burning.

That's exactly why she trains with me in the bath, more precisely in the bathtub. She likes to hug me before starting training, and during the training, she starts to smile, laugh, and occasionally she bites my ears very lightly.

What I feel from her is just euphoria and joy... The same feeling a rookie feels when they beat a veteran in some game. It's pure joy, the urge to scream, jump, etc. That's the kind of feeling I get from Hendrina.

That's why I like training with her so much; this feeling is quite contagious and enjoyable.

But it always ends quickly because Hendrina doesn't stop getting warm, and it becomes unbearable for me after about 25 or 30 minutes. So when she realizes it's too hot, she ends the training.

 

I hope you can help me correct any spelling errors in the chapters.

 

Embark on This Epic Journey! Support us on Patreon!

Dear readers and adventurers of the imagination,

We're thrilled to invite you to become our patrons on Patreon and be part of the epic journey we're crafting. This is more than just a story; it's a saga filled with magic, mysteries, and captivating characters that we can't wait to share with you. By becoming a patron, you not only sustain this unique narrative but also gain access to exclusive benefits and special content.

Why Support?

  1. Exclusive Content: As a patron, you'll get early access to unreleased chapters, bonus material, and behind-the-scenes details not shared anywhere else.

  2. Interaction with Creators: Join live Q&A sessions where you can interact directly with the story's creators, ask questions about the plot, and contribute to its development.

  3. Behind-the-Scenes and Updates: Stay in the loop of the creative process! We'll share regular updates, exclusive insights, and even early drafts, letting you see how the story comes to life.

  4. Exclusive Community Group: Join an exclusive community of patrons where you can discuss the plot, share theories, and connect with other enthusiasts of this unique story.

How to Become a Patron:

  1. Visit our Patreon: [P... .com/UndeadNazar]
  2. Choose a Support Level: Opt for the level that best fits your desire to contribute and receive exclusive benefits.
  3. Enjoy the Rewards: Once you become a patron, you'll have instant access to exclusive benefits and become an integral part of this incredible journey.

We appreciate in advance your consideration to support our creation. With your contribution, we'll not only continue telling this story but also expand it to reach new horizons of creativity. Join us and be part of this extraordinary tale!

With gratitude,

Undead Nazar, your Lazy Writer

11