Chapter 51 – Dragon Combat Training
195 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the sky, flying at over 300 meters high, 3 dragons are engaging in a small battle, which, judging by the state of two of them, is about to end. In fact, a Dragon of ivory color is engaged in an unequal duel against a crimson red Dragon and a marble white Dragon.

All 3 dragons are large, not enormous enough to engulf cities, but they don't lose their majesty in any way because of it. Unfortunately, they don't seem to possess the same strength and fighting capabilities, even though they are not using magic in this battle.

Under normal circumstances, it would be easy to bet on the duo as the winner of this battle, but the current situation is far from normal. Upon closer observation, various types of injuries, scratches, and torn flesh can be seen on various parts of the bodies of the dragon duo.

Worn out and tired, the two dragons can barely stay in the air with their wings faltering. But on the other hand, the Ivory Dragon is completely unscathed, not a scale has been torn from its body, and not even dirt can be seen.

It is vigorous, strong, and shows no signs of fatigue, only the vigor in beating its wings is enough to betray its perfect physical condition. Its untouched scales seem to shine and reflect the sunlight whenever someone looks in its direction.

After flying and colliding in the air, the difference in speed, evasion, resilience, and reflexes was clear. The duo, despite trying time and time again, couldn't even land a grazing blow on the Ivory Dragon...

Soon, the duo simply stopped trying and stood still, just watching the movements of the other dragon, who also stood still. It was clear that the duo no longer had the will to fight, either due to exhaustion or humiliation.

"Are you tired already, girls? What a disappointment, I thought you two would manage to land a blow on me at least once. Hahahahaha... Gao Huo would be disappointed to see you two so miserable."

Nala, the Ivory Dragon, decided to make some provocative comments upon realizing that the opposing duo was not planning to attack anymore. It was her way of trying to encourage the duo to continue fighting, even if the final result wouldn't change.

Even so, the red dragon, Inessa, and the white dragon, Abigail, showed no intention of wanting to continue fighting. The duo continued to silently watch Nala and occasionally exchanged silent glances with each other.

Perhaps worn out and tired or just hopeless and out of ideas to change the pace of the battle, or all of these things combined. It's hard to blame either of them, after over 4 hours of combat, neither of them came close to marking a scale of Nala.

Nala noticed this fact, but for her, it meant that the other training sessions had to be increased and intensified. At the same time, Nala realized that the provocation would not yield the desired result; both Inessa and Abigail were about to give up, but she wouldn't let it end that way.

"All right... since you're not going to attack, I will."

With her voice turning into a clear tone of threat, Nala spoke with the intention of giving a warning for the duo to prepare themselves. And as soon as she finished speaking, she launched herself against the duo at an incredible speed, not giving either of them time to react.

As soon as Nala beat her wings forcefully and launched herself into the attack, the 100 meters that separated the duo from Nala were crossed in less than 1 second. It was only after Nala clawed the front paw into Abigail's neck that they realized what had happened.

Inessa only managed to react properly when Nala shook Abigail and threw her upward with the force of her paw. With that, Nala lost a bit of altitude, but Abigail temporarily lost her sense of space while ascending.

Even though she reacted and moved to intercept Nala, she couldn't do anything; on the contrary, Nala dodged and then stepped on Inessa's back and used her as a springboard to gain momentum.

By throwing Inessa down and gaining upward momentum, Nala quickly caught up with Abigail, who was still ascending due to the throw. As soon as she passed slightly above Abigail, Nala made a Front Flip motion and used her tail as a whip to crush Abigail's abdomen.

Abigail, who was still trying to regain her sense of space, only realized what was happening when she received the blow to her stomach. Her whole body became weak, and she barely had the strength to flap her wings and stay airborne.

Plummeting rapidly, Inessa managed to intercept her fall and helped her regain balance and stabilize her flight. But soon they heard the sound of air being torn, and as they looked up, they realized that Nala wasn't finished.

They quickly separated, and Inessa tried to draw Nala's attention by roaring and flying to intercept Nala. But unfortunately, Nala had no intention of diverting her focus from her initial prey; she was pursuing and targeting Abigail.

Nevertheless, Inessa continued on her trajectory to intercept Nala, but when she got very close to her target, she was diverted from her course due to a shockwave caused by Nala's wings.

The shockwave was caused when Nala abruptly interrupted her dive towards Abigail and decided to completely reverse her flight direction. This made all the force of her momentum be used to crush the air forcefully enough to launch a significant blow at Inessa.

This shockwave was enough to destabilize Inessa and make her fall to the level where Abigail was. There was only enough time for Inessa to stabilize her flight; soon, the sound of air being torn resounded again, causing them to look up once more.

Abigail was already a little further away from the initial point, but that didn't prevent Nala from making a new ascent and descent movement to further increase the momentum with the fall. It was exactly at this moment that Nala decided to end the fight quickly.

Since the duo was showing too much passiveness, and this battle quickly became unsatisfactory and futile, there was no point in continuing. This time she wouldn't stop; she would be decisive and methodical in finishing.

When Abigail realized Nala's intention, she tried to find a way to escape, but it was already too late; Nala had closed her wings to gain even more momentum, and the speed increased exponentially. There was no time to think of an alternative to avoid the attack.

Nala was quick and efficient in her attack. When she got close to Abigail, she spread her wings, adjusted her posture, and used her front paws to crush Abigail's back. The blow was intense and brutal; Abigail momentarily lost consciousness and was stunned.

But it wasn't the end yet... Nala continued to gain momentum, even while holding Abigail, continuing to descend even further. At one point in the fall, Nala bit Abigail's neck and flapped her wings to gain even more momentum.

As they reached a height of about 40 meters from the ground, the speed was already absurd. So, as they reached this height, Nala made a throwing motion with her neck, causing Abigail to be launched towards the ground with all the force of the impulse.

*BBBOOOMMMM*

When Abigail's body hit the ground, the vibrations from the impact resonated strongly for hundreds of meters. The grassy terrain sank about 5 meters and formed a circle of approximately 15 meters in radius. Soon, a cloud of dust formed around the impact area, but when Nala halted her descent and stopped just before 5 meters above ground, the shockwave in the air dispersed the dust cloud.

Abigail's body lay stretched out on the ground, blood flowing from her mouth, and Nala's bite mark on her neck was visible. Likely, bones were broken, and several internal hemorrhages could be found with a simple examination.

"One down... On to the second."

With a sadistic and playful tone, Nala wasn't thinking about prolonging the battle anymore; now the goal was to see how long Inessa would last before being knocked out. Everything happened in a matter of seconds; Nala didn't even enjoy the battle.

But it would be wrong to take advantage of such weak opponents. So the best way is to end it quickly; at least she can make better use of her time training her protege.

"Hmm... Has he already adapted to the training? Can I increase the intensity now? Hahaha, I want to talk to Tatiana about the latest method I thought of to enhance training efficiency..."

While Nala thought and muttered some things about training her protege, Inessa was trying to reason and devise a strategy to avoid suffering the same fate as her friend Abigail.

 

I hope you can help me correct any spelling errors in the chapters.

 

Embark on This Epic Journey! Support us on Patreon!

Dear readers and adventurers of the imagination,

We're thrilled to invite you to become our patrons on Patreon and be part of the epic journey we're crafting. This is more than just a story; it's a saga filled with magic, mysteries, and captivating characters that we can't wait to share with you. By becoming a patron, you not only sustain this unique narrative but also gain access to exclusive benefits and special content.

Why Support?

  1. Exclusive Content: As a patron, you'll get early access to unreleased chapters, bonus material, and behind-the-scenes details not shared anywhere else.

  2. Interaction with Creators: Join live Q&A sessions where you can interact directly with the story's creators, ask questions about the plot, and contribute to its development.

  3. Behind-the-Scenes and Updates: Stay in the loop of the creative process! We'll share regular updates, exclusive insights, and even early drafts, letting you see how the story comes to life.

  4. Exclusive Community Group: Join an exclusive community of patrons where you can discuss the plot, share theories, and connect with other enthusiasts of this unique story.

How to Become a Patron:

  1. Visit our Patreon: [P... .com/UndeadNazar]
  2. Choose a Support Level: Opt for the level that best fits your desire to contribute and receive exclusive benefits.
  3. Enjoy the Rewards: Once you become a patron, you'll have instant access to exclusive benefits and become an integral part of this incredible journey.

We appreciate in advance your consideration to support our creation. With your contribution, we'll not only continue telling this story but also expand it to reach new horizons of creativity. Join us and be part of this extraordinary tale!

With gratitude,

Undead Nazar, your Lazy Writer

10