Chapter 5: Super XXX
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aachman looked around and double-take the scene in front of him but still could not understand it because it was so bizarre.

A boy about seven years old was sitting on a boulder. He looked feminine, with a light brown complexion. There were two boys behind him, and could only be regarded as lackeys because they were offering shoulder massages to the sitting boy.

Further, observation showed that the boy sitting on a boulder was noble because he covered his upper body and also he was wearing something similar to pants.

It was unknown when, but the boy was also observing the Aachman with an icy, cool look. The noble boy's body language and haughty stare seem as though he looked down on everybody. This made Aachman irrationally dislike the boy.

"Who are you?" The noble boy asked in a soft voice. The voice almost sounds like a girl, but Aachman felt his anger raising because he felt the boy was looking down on him.

He sneered at the boy, puffed his non-existent chest and said in a booming voice. "I am Aachman, son of Kari!"

The noble boy didn't react according to his prediction, but just nodded and told the lackeys.

"Why did you stop?"

They scrambled to give the boy a shoulder massage. A silence persisted. Aachaman saw lackeys began massaging the noble boy again, and they were earnestly ignoring his presence.

Aachman never took children of his age seriously as he regarded himself as older and wiser, but the attitude of a noble boy had him enraged. "Who are you? Is it not basic courtesy to introduce yourself?"

Before the effeminate noble boy could speak, one of his lackeys, the fat boy, shouted. "How can you speak rudely to the master? Apologize! Now."

"Why should I apologize? Did I do anything wrong?" Aachman retorted.

The other lackey, Bald boy shouted, "How can you disrespect my master?"

Baldy bowed down and requested his master. "Master! Please show your magnificence to this plebeian."

The noble boy got up from the boulder. The boy was taller than Aachman and of willowy build with sparkling green eyes. These features were rare even in modern India.

Aachman felt innately inferior, but those emotions were dispelled instantly because the boy took a stance. Mind you it was not a martial art stance. This pose could be considered being a bodybuilder showing off his ripped body.

Before Aachman could convey his doubts, the bald Lackey smugly said. "Behold, The master's magnificence!"

What magnificence? Should he appreciate a noble boy for posing without moving? But his biceps were non-existent, and there was also a lack of muscle. He looked more like a swimmer than a bodybuilder, but his skin was without blemishes and looked soft without a tan. The soft skin made him understand that a noble boy never worked in the field under the scorching sun.

Aachman was envious of the noble boy's skin after coming to this era; he worked nonstop in the field under the hot sun, but he was a straight guy who always liked women, so he would not praise the boy and create a black history for himself. Aachman acted bored of this spectacle, and this further enraged the lackeys.

"Master! This plebeian has eyes but is blind to your magnificence," fatty said in a pained voice.

Baldy, he said to his master. "Master, this commoner looks stupid. Only a direct show of power can make him understand your magnificence."

The noble boy nodded and moved towards a boulder that looked almost equal to the size of the boy.

Aachman now realised that lackeys were talking shit and making their master the butt of the jokes, but this thought vanished as they formed because of an unbelievable incident. The noble boy lifted the boulder like a weight lifter, and lackeys started clapping. Aachman looked puzzled that the stone looked about 100 kilograms, but the boy lifted it as if nothing.

Aachman's mind whirled, and he understood what was happening. He comes from modern India and encountered many conmen in his life. How could he be cheated by this laughable scam?

"The boulder is fake!" Aachman accused lackeys because there was no other way for a scrawny-looking noble boy to lift an enormous boulder.

The noble boy dropped the boulder, and the 'thud' sound of the boulder dropping to the earth was painful to his ears because it looked real.

"Why don't you lift the boulder?" Fatty said in an amused voice.

Aachman bristled. He knew this was a scam, otherwise how a weak-looking noble can lift a boulder. He tried and tried, but he could not even move the boulder. The lackeys laughed. Fatty was now rolling on the ground and laughing uncontrollably, and Baldy was trying to laugh sneakily by using his hand to hide, but his shoulder was shaking. Only the noble boy looked at him with interest, as if asking him to continue this hopeless endeavour.

Now Aachman was confused because he understood the boulder was real and could not find how this scam was pulled off?

"You Cheated!" Aachman complained to the noble boy.

The fatty who was rolling on the ground got up and said to the noble boy before his master could defend himself. "Master, this guy doesn't want to accept your innate superiority. Please! Show in a way that he could not refute."

"Master, destroy the boulder in one punch and show the plebeian difference between commoner and noble."

Aachman still was trying to lift the boulder, but it was not budging from the ground. When the noble boy came near the boulder, he retreated and glared at the lackeys.

Aachman thought ancient period conmen were simple, but now he could not even understand how three children conned him. This situation frustrated him. He was about to lash angrily at the noble boy, but the noble boy was looking intently at the boulder moved and did a karate chop. The boulder smashed to smithereens.

"Fuck!" Aachman shouted.

"Do you understand? The coolness of our master, now," Lackeys were extolling the great virtues of their master, but he was not listening. In the present and past life, he was a supporter of science and never believed in superstition or pseudoscience, but could he be wrong? Otherwise, how this scrawny noble boy was so strong?

"How?" Aachman asked in confusion.

"What do you mean, how? Master! Please show your juggling skills to this moron."

The noble boy showed his prowess in not only juggling, followed by single finger push-ups and a somersault.

Aachman convinced lackeys were talking shit on their master. He felt great pity for the noble boy after each performance; the boy, still looked at him for compliments. Aachman felt the noble boy looked more adorable and was looking forward to what the noble boy would do next? But he never thought a troll-like event would take a darker turn.

"Master, you showed various skills, but the commoner boy is stubborn to accept you as superior," Baldy said to his master in a sombre tone. "The only way for him to learn through his body."

Surprisingly, the noble boy did not take upon the suggestions of his lackeys but looked at them intensely.

"Master! I mean, punching his smug face to the pulp," Baldy further explained to his master.

Aachman was shocked at how quickly the events turned from somewhat silly to sinister. The noble boy just raised his eyebrows and looked silently at his lackeys.

Baldy understood the thought process of his master, and why was the master hesitant to accept their suggestions? After showing his outstanding skills one after the other, the master cannot 'vanilla punch' the commoner. So he said, "Master, please 'curb stomp' him."

"What?!" Aachman asked in a shaking voice.

Baldy smugly looked at Aachman, "Don't know curb stomp! Where were you living? Under the rock."

Fatty explained before Baldy could speak as he felt Baldy was outperforming him. Aachman was very decisive. He went to his knees and begged for his life. Aachman's abrupt change in attitude surprised the noble boy, but he turned his attention back to lackeys once again. "Master! we understand your intentions," lackeys chorused.

"Boy! Our master is merciful."

Aachman was still in a kneeling position and said, "Master, thanks for not punishing me".

After understanding the strength of the noble boy, Aachman went into the full ass-kissing mode, "Great master, can I know your noble name so that I can etch your benevolence in my heart?"

"Akalya Nayar"

"Heh, it’s a girl name."

The noble boy or the girl from the recent revelation looked not happy. Actually, she looked downright angry.

"Master! Please! Punish the offender," lackeys screeched.

Aachman would consider what happened afterwards a dark period in his life. To put it succinctly, taught a lesson by a noble girl and gang pressed as a junior most lackey.

 
2