Chapter 11: Cuckolded by Lord Indra
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I've launched a Patreon account!

If you're a fan of my fiction and want to support me, please consider subscribing. My Patreon subscribers get early access to new chapters, exclusive content, and behind-the-scenes insights into my writing process.

Here's a link to my Patreon page: [link]

Thank you for your support!

Aachman did not have to wait long. The young lady and her lackeys entered the backyard. He was afraid of this moment, reasonably so after what happened last time, but the young lady walked like a zombie and stopped near him.

Aachman waited for something to happen, but nothing happened. As time went on, he dared to peek at the young lady.

What he saw blew his mind. He saw something like a miracle.

Aachman, at last, witnessed the human who can sleep with eyes wide open and not only that she was standing erect. He wondered how she pulled off this miracle.

Aachman glanced at the lackeys. They looked the same as the previous time he met. It seems baldy and fatty were still feeling sleepy and yawned a few more times.

Aachman pointed the young lady to them. He did not dare to talk and wake up the young lady, but lackeys did not think of anything special. Even baldy had the audacity to look down at Aachman. Whereas fatty looked smug as if saying, 'My young lady can do more miracles'.

The attitude of the lackeys enraged Aachman. He couldn't do anything against the young lady, but against these guys, he felt pretty confident about taking care of them.

After the previous incident with the young lady, Aachman choreographed the whole fight sequence in his mind against lackeys. He was sure he could take on them. Even though fatty looked much heavier and baldy's hands looked like gorilla hands in reality, still, these small inconsistencies cannot stop him.

Aachman glared at these two and was ready to pounce on them for an all-out melee.

The epic war stopped even before it started because of the arrival of the old man. He looked old, much older than the village chief. He hobbled without speaking.

The young lady followed the old man, and lackeys trailed behind her. Aachman wondered when she woke up and hurriedly followed the lackeys. They walked for a few minutes and reached an open hut. There were no walls, but four wooden sticks supported the weight of the thatched ceiling.

The old man sat first, then the young lady sat opposite him. Rest sat one by one behind the young lady.

Aachman scrutinised the old man carefully. He was sure this old man was from the priest community. He was a little surprised that the chief had someone like a priest on his bankroll.

The priest was wearing prayer beads as a chain and had a topknot. After the start of the lesson, it becomes apparent to Aachman that the priest was ignoring everyone except the young lady. He did not inquire about the newly arrived Aachman and dealt with lackeys like they were not there. His teaching style was droning on and on about this and that.

Aachman observed lackeys, were disinterested and did not follow the words of the priest. As for the young lady, Aachman doubted she was listening because she was someone even capable of sleeping with her eyes wide open.

Today the priest was teaching about the world creation theory.

"... Lord Vish suddenly rose from the sea, and he was asleep on a giant snake. After some time, a lotus grew from Lord Vish's navel. When the lotus blossomed, Lord Brom was meditating inside the lotus. The Three-Faced Brom was bored with aeons of meditation and created heaven, sky, earth, grass, trees, animals, and everything in this universe.

Then the 'hum' sound reverberated all over the world, and then Lord Sia, the destroyer, appeared. Lord Vish and Lord Brom acknowledged he was equally magnificent and powerful. They became a divine trinity."

Aachman was bored out of his mind. He spoke without thinking. "Why did the lotus grow out of Lord Vish's navel and why not from Lord Vish's ass?"

Aachman understood his mistake after uttering the first word. Since he started now, he could only persevere. Lackeys and even a young lady looked at him curiously. After all, the norm was to sleep or pretend to listen until the old man grew tired of listening to his own voice.

Aachman shied away from their curious looks, but the damage was already done. The priest, who loves to listen to his own voice, was displeased. The priest could not ignore it because after Aachman enquired, the lackeys and young lady were curious about why lord Brom did not appear out from lord Vish's ass. Especially, the young lady was curious and shot a glance at the priest, which conveyed her strong interest in this matter.

The priest grudgingly answered the young lady," The navel has a very significant meaning for humankind. When a child was born, the umbilical cord would connect him or her to the mother. As for the ass, humans use it for shitting. How can Lord Brom appear from the ass?" The priest spoke with indignation.

It seems the young lady sated her curiosity, and the priest again ignored the others and continued his droning. It felt similar to a chant that could induce drowsiness.

"... Lord Indra is the king of all demigods and a master of lightning, but he is not as powerful as the trinity gods. He is arrogant and a womanizer, and no different from demons. That is all you need to know. Now then, the lion king is barbaric..."

Aachman was about to sleep but woke up with a start after hearing the name of Lord Indra. He was not familiar with the trinity gods, but people still respected Lord Indra in modern India. Even though there were not a lot of devotees for Indra, in the modern era, he was still famous in folklore and pop culture.

Even though the period he reincarnated looked like ancient India, he could not find more information on it, this confused Aachman. His parents were simple farmers. They could not even explain which dynasty rules this country. So, Aachman decided to inquire more about lord Indra to understand whether he was the same Indra described in modern India.

"Sir priest, can you tell us more about Lord Indra?"

Aachman wondered if the priest would ignore the request but surprisingly took upon Aachman's offer. Within a few words, he understood the priest did not like Lord Indra.

"Lord Indra not only has the power of lightning. Since he is also a king of demigods, he has heaven's mandate to descend from heaven to earth anytime and take any form known to humanity.

Lord Indra is a petty God full of jealousy of the trinity gods. So when he heard sage Param is an ardent devotee of Lord Sia, he spied on the sage, but quickly Indra's attention diverted to the beautiful wife of the sage, Anka.

Indra soon fell in love and lusted for her. On one occasion, when Param left the house for some work. He took the form of the most handsome man and tried to woo Anka. But Anka rejected the proposition and told Lord Indra she loved only her husband and no other man or god. This broke Indra's pride and enraged him further. He resolved to 'enjoy' the Anka by any means.

Indra waited for a long time for an opportunity. One day sage Param decided to meditate to gain the boon from Lord Sia. He left the home and went to the mountains near his house, which was a suitable place for meditation.

Indra used this occasion to descend to the earth from heaven and transformed himself into the sage Param. Anka believed lord Indra was Param and had sex with him.

Meanwhile, the real Param was in the midst of meditation. Sage Param’s devotion impressed Lord Sia and informed him of the transgression of Indra and his wife. He also offered the boon to help him confront Indra.

The real Param was upset and went to his house and saw his wife and fake Param in the middle of copulation. The real Param was enraged and used the boon offered by Lord Sia. Heavily wounded, Indra fled back to his palace in heaven. Frustrated sage took out his anger on his wife by dissecting her into small pieces."

Priest ranted about all the misdemeanours of Lord Indra. His eyes were bulging, and he was breathing heavily. Aachman wondered if this old man was sage Param.

Aachman realized Lord Indra was the same God he knew from modern India. Aachman was content and wanted the priest to go back to his droning, but the young lady had a different thought on it. The young lady looked disappointed. Aachman always felt the lady was reserved, but today she was displaying her emotions more openly.

"Sir priest, the Royal family is the descendants of Lord Indra. How can you speak ill of Lord Indra?"

"What do you know about the royal family, little girl? Even though the royal family wields the same power as lord Indra does, they are not descendants of that cursed God. Otherwise, the royal family’s last name would be Indran, but they are called Kondan." The priest openly sneered at the young lady.

"But kondan is not the last name. It is the title given to the first king by gods for unifying all the known lands under one rule," the young lady stubbornly persisted.

"Foolishness. This is what happens when women try to learn and imitate a man," the priest shouted at the young lady.

The girl looked hurt and disappointed, but the lackeys were stunned and didn't know what to say, and they remained silent.

Aachman is more and more convinced that the priest was cuckolded by someone. He also understood the thought process of the lady and her frustrations.

"Why did sage kill his wife? She was innocent and cheated on by Lord Indra"

"Now even a peasant dares to question this priest. Hmph. How can he take his wife back? She became impure," the priest made a face of disgust. "Sage was magnanimous enough to kill her with his own hands so that he could wash away her sins".

"Sir priest, How did you know about this misdemeanour of Indra?" Aachman looked at the young lady and found that she was not sad anymore about the priest's earlier scolding. She was watching the argument between Aachman and the priest with great interest.

The old priest got up in anger.

"Boy, did you call me a liar? If the village chief does not protect you, the consequence would be dire."

"Unlike you, I can read and write. Sage Param wrote in detail about Indra and his wife in palm leaves"

Aachman thought he contributed enough and the young lady looked not disappointed anymore, so he thought of backing out of this useless conversation, but the lady stared at him expectedly. Her silent stare pressured him. "Sir priest, why did Sage Param write about his cuckoldry in a detailed manner? How did he know all the details? Did he peek at his wife and Indra, or did he wait obediently until they finished the deed?"

Aachman's relentless questions encouraged fatty. He also threw his two-pence to the lot. "Maybe Sage Param had the power to look from a faraway place".

Baldy did not want to be left out, "Maybe sage Param can turn invisible, and probably he saw everything from a short distance".

Lackeys said their own theories and looked at their master for recognition and compliments. The young lady too seriously considered how sage Param spied on his wife.

"For detailed information, he needs to be close. I think invisibility power allows a sage to hear his wife better," the young lady said happily as if she solved a hard puzzle. Baldy was happy that his master accepted his suggestion.

The priest looked like he would burst into anger. Earlier, he was hounded by nonsensical questions from a peasant and now wild theories from these two hoodlums. The priest huffed and left in his anger.

Aachman sighed. He felt he needed to work harder to usurp the senior position from these two lackeys.

2