Lore (Not a chapter)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello readers,

I thought of posting a non-chapter-lore post about the broad world of the Maverick Engineer Saga that Aachman and his friends inhabit. I hope you will like it. If you like it, rate and review this novel.

Thank you

Kondan Empire

Kondan Empire

In the ancient past, the Kondan Empire stood as the hegemon of the subcontinent peninsula, its dominion stretching from the snow-capped mountains of the north to the lush jungles of the south. For an immemorial time, the Kondan people reigned supreme, their empire a beacon of prosperity and culture.

But then, a dark cloud loomed on the horizon. From the distant lands of the west, a horde of Aryan refugees arrived, seeking refuge from famine and war. The Kondan emperor, a wise and benevolent ruler, opened his arms to the refugees, offering them food, shelter, and a chance to start a new life.


Aryan's Migration

In the ancient past, beyond the Sea of Grass, there lived a people known as the Aryans. They were a nomadic people, without a land of their own. But the Aryans had one thing that the Kondan Empire did not: the dharma, a caste system that categorized all people into four castes.

One day, the Aryans arrived at the doorstep of the great and prosperous Kondan Empire. They were drawn to the empire's riches and power. At first, the Kondan emperor welcomed the Aryans, offering them food and shelter. But as time passed, the Aryans began to infiltrate the highest levels of Kondan society.


Three Kingdoms

The Aryans were clever and ambitious. They used their dharma system to divide and conquer the Kondan people. They convinced the Kondans that they were inferior to the Aryans, and that their only purpose was to serve them.

Over time, the Aryans' influence grew so great that the Kondan Empire was destabilized. The Kondan people, once united under a strong emperor, were now divided and oppressed.

A civil war broke out, and the Kondan Empire was shattered into three kingdoms. Each kingdom dreamed of uniting the land and becoming the successor to the Kondan Empire.


(This is the era where Aachman's story takes place. He is from Indrapur. Aachman's saga might have a profound effect on the three kingdoms and the Aryans dominance of the ancient Indian peninsula.)