A Note From The Author
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! Thanks for reading (or at least, beginning to read) Bloodless. I say beginning to read because I may scare you off. But you need to be warned.

I put some extra information in the description, but there's more here. This is a need-to-read part of the book. Please bear with me!

[#1] I say this is not a fan fiction, because it's not by definition, but one of the characters, Lillian Slite, was inspired in part by Lily Singer from Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus and Edward Cullen from The Twilight Saga. 

[#2] Though Beck is technically the protagonist of this novel, this is Lily's story. It's about Lily's killings, it's about Lily's slow degrade into madness, and sadly at the end, it's about Lily's death.

[#3] I don't like the general public's version of Vampires. Lily explains this in the book, but I think I can make more since then the crazy vamp over there. (In my head, Lily's glaring at me. Hey, girl, I'm just stating facts!) So basically, in the universe of the bloodless vampires, they don't need blood. If they do taste blood, then that's when they start to need it. Those who don't are called the bloodless. Lily used to be one. Now she's not.

[#4] As I said in the description, this was based on a dream I had after reading chapter one of Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus. I think what triggered my brain into going 'hey, what if Lily was a vamp' was her last name: Singer. If you've read New Moon, you know what I mean.

Annnd that's all! If you're still here, thanks. If you just skipped this whole thing, rude! And if I've scared you off, well, sorry. Have fun with the crazy vampire!

~Wings

WingsOfFireFan, Author

0