Chapter Twelve
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the two men came closer to the house they could hear voices escaping from an open window. Seemingly having the same thoughts, the men turned to each other as they stood in front of the door and asked the same question. “Are we the last ones here?”
Shin Jun’s lip twitched upwards, the previous nervousness escaping him as he chuckled softly. “Well, at least we won’t have to wait long if we are the last ones…”
Ryung nodded with his thoughts and calmly opened the door, motioning Shin Jun to go first.
“Thank you.”
Shin Jun quickly took off his shoes and slid on his slippers as he made way for Ryung to enter the house. He put a pair of slippers on the floor for the other, completely oblivious to the gazes on his back.
The conversation in the living room had paused and the six men who were previously chatting amongst themselves about room placements observed the new arrivals with curiosity. 
Shin Jun looked like he just walked out of an xianxia set, whilst Ryung looked like he belonged in an office building, not a dating show set. Those were the first impressions set by the two men.
Nonetheless, both men were handsome and the six people on the couch felt varying levels of emotions. Some were wondering if they would be able to snatch one of the men up, others were wondering if their small crush would be stolen, while others were just curious.
It took more than one blind date for people to fall in love so there wasn’t any jealousy displayed.
Shin Jun turned around after tying his hair up in a high ponytail. He gave a small smile and wave before rushing over to sit in an empty spot on the couch as he looked at the men with clear eyes.
Did he accidentally join an idol group competition show or a dating show?
These men were simply either too handsome or too beautiful!
Ryung swiftly sat down, just a person away from Shin Jun, and nodded. “Sorry if we made you wait.”
The person between the two newcomers shook his head and waved his hands lightly. “We only arrived five minutes ago. We haven’t introduced ourselves yet, should we do so now?”
The men glanced at each other and then the rules on a chalkboard stand next to the door. 
‘1. You cannot use your personal phone during filming, only use the phone provided to you by the team. It is set to screen record, so be careful what you search up or say!
2. You cannot share any personal information aside from your first name until given the go-ahead by the team.
3. Your roommates are chosen by fate so you cannot change them unless there is a challenge reward!
4. At the end of each day aside from day 1 you will get a chance to express your interest in another person through text, but you cannot tell them your name.
5. The only spots out of the camera or microphone radius are the toilet and shower areas.
6. The team will communicate through cards or text messages unless there is an emergency in a member's family, a health emergency, etc. We will give an allowance for groceries per week.
Have fun, we hope you find your soulmate on this path to love!’
The guests tried not to cringe at the last sentence and the person who previously spoke sat forward with his hands on his thighs. “We can at least say our first name if nothing else.”
The man furthest away from Shin Jun sat forward and introduced himself with a deep, yet calming voice that you could fall asleep to. “I’m Chul.”
Chul looked to be in his mid-twenties. He wore a black trench coat over a white t-shirt with light blue jeans, his deep black hair was styled so his bangs were parted in the middle and showcased his deep brown eyes. 
Shin Jun’s first impression was that this man could be a model. He had long legs and a face that matched his voice with a chiseled jawline. 
The man next to Chul spoke next. “I’m Ji, a pleasure to meet you.”
Ji had a lazier posture than Chul as he leaned back into the cushions of the couch with his light brown eyes fixed on Shin Jun. He was wearing a black sweater with black jeans and had styled waves in his dyed silver hair that fell down to his shoulder.
Shin Jun smiled lightly at Ji as he stared at him and his first impression was that this man looked like he was the lead dancer in a K-pop group.
In fact, he somewhat resembled one of the main characters in an older novel he wrote.
The man next to Ji leaned forward to glance at the group with a small smile adorning his face. “I’m Tae.”
Tae was only wearing a black t-shirt with dark gray sweatpants but he made them look stylish as they showcased his toned arms full of vibrant watercolored tattoos. He had a small face and his black hair was gelled back.
If Ji was a K-pop lead dancer, Tae would be the leader of the group.
In the corner piece of the L-shaped couch, a young man observed silently for a second before stating. “I’m Hanseul.”
Hanseul had sharp honey eyes that wandered around the other guests, not paying attention to one in particular and only observing. He had natural lighter brown hair that was cut similarly to a bowl cut with three small hoop piercings on one ear. 
He wore a burgundy crew neck with black skinny jeans.
Shin Jun nodded to himself while thinking that this man could also be a model. 
The person on Shin Jun’s left nodded his head down in a small bow as he introduced himself. “I’m In-Su.”
Although Hanseul looked slightly like a delinquent, In-Su matched the bad-boy look the best. He had a buzz cut that faded as it got further down his neck which showcased his sharp jawline and seductive, small brown eyes. 
His straight eyebrows had a slit either shaved or scared that brought focus to his eyes. 
Moreover, he wore nearly the exact same clothes as Shin Jun…
Shin Jun peered down at himself and thought quietly - were the cameramen judging him for stealing the style of another contestant?
He quickly introduced himself and looked toward the person between him and Ryung.
“Young-Sun.”
Young-Sun had short brown hair with a flattering side part. He was the only contestant that had eyes other than black, with vibrant big hazel green eyes. He wore a black top buttoned up to hit the neck with black suit pants. 
Shin Jun couldn’t help but think to himself if Tae was the leader of the K-pop group… Young-Sun was the strict manager. 

2