A new beginning
424 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So here I am, sitting on what appears to be an ordinary stool….it’s probably really just an ordinary stool, ……..facing a lot of people.....my oh my!  that's a lot too many people for my comfort! ,….….inside a castle with a ceiling that shows the starry skies...are those stars really aligned right? i get the feeling i'm seeing a lot less stars than I  should be....meh probably just my delusion …..aand now  the lady is putting the talking hat on my head…...

I really wish she wouldn't put it on my head coz i think it might read my mind which is a major no-no for me but i can't really think of a reason to refuse, and i'm  pretty sure running away won't help.....not that i can actually run away cuz i can feel  Whitebeard staring at the back of my head and he scares the hell out of me even if he comes off as your average kind and friendly grandpa.

If you didn’t really get anything I just said it’s coz you don’t know much about Harry potterverse but that’s totally fine…...for you at least.  I can totally relate to that cuz the most I know myself  is from a couple of goutube videos and a lot(a whole lot) of conspiracy theories from a friend of mine who was super into this stuff ……I didn’t really pay a lot of attention but I do know the really important stuff….i think….never actually read the books or watched the movies though….

How’d I get here you might  wonder … (or you might not give a crap!) . Well!, it’s a pretty short story. To begin with, Me, I’m more of a dragonball guy. I mean  it’s like the ultimate everything for fighting maniacs and I looved martial arts since I was a kid although I never actually practiced it (I was a slob! So Sue me!.....or don’t actually , I’m pretty screwed already) which is why, when I had the honour to meet the supreme agent of the god of reincarnation , The Legendary Truck-kun I was thrilled to have  a chance to go to dragonballverse

…….. except things didn’t exactly work out like that…. It never does, does it?

Sooo my life was pretty normal but I had been  getting a little nihilistic and all for a while …… for various reasons that will have absolutely no effect on my future life…

And then the usual happened- y’know ……saw an adorable little puppy in the middle of the road, and drunk driver incoming  yada…yada moving on…… saved the puppy, contemplated the meaning of my existence for 2 whole seconds before Truck-kun came along and decided to help me explore the afterlife , I was 25 years old….. and also a virgin BTW ..…y’know if anyone cares…..just sayin!...

And so here I am in front of a probable ROB and he looks like Henry Cavill…..I’ve no idea why and nope I’m not gonna ask.

“I can look like whoever I want to be” he said.

Ooh goody!, a mind reader ….literally , how utterly unexpected……NOT!!

“Really don’t appreciate the sass son” said the guy who looked like stan lee now……didn’t see how he changed…..not sure why he changed….and again , not planning to ask.

Hmm…. ROB … check!, looks like stan lee….check!... so then he must be….

“I AM NOT OAA!!, for ****'s sake, Why the bloody hell does everybody think that!? Damn it I really hate that guy!”

Aah I seem to have hit a sore spot….my talents at annoying people still exist it would seem. Perhaps he could look like a really hot woman instead so that I have something pretty to look at while we get on with….whatever is it we’re gonna do…… He’s saying something, I should probably listen.

..........................

“…….-ou have good karma and get to choose a cheat and a world to reincarnate into, no transmigration into existing people, no cheats enabling interdimensional travel and certainly no idiotic OP cheats like omniscience or omnipotence……choose fast!” he said while glowering at me. Why is he glowering at me? It’s not like I slept with his wife…………i may still be a bit hung up about how I died a virgin.

Wow! he looks veery angry all of a sudden, wonder why? Meh! whatever, I should probably do what he said……..i’m pretty sure he said four Nos in total….. or was it three?

..….i probably should listen more to people……He totally looks like he wants to kill me now, wonder why?!,

methinks he must have serious anger issues ….don’t think that’s a good thing on a ROB….good thing he can’t read my mind-……….-hmm………...OH!, I think I get why he’s mad!!

…………..I should probably change the subject .

Luckily I had a pre-prepared isekai wishlist I made when I was 23-…...THIRTEEN!, I said thirteen and NOT twenty three……aand he’s smirking at me …..Damn it!, I really want to smack his smug face…no wait! ….damn mind reading…..I mean I totally Respect the heck outta you man!, ROB for the win  and all……..anyway, for my wish…

“So I want to have all the talents of Son Gohan from dragon ball plus his knowledge of martial arts and I would like to go to the dragon ballverse -the Super kind, not GT,  reborn as myself on earth with all my memories fully intact at a reasonable point in the timeline so that I have enough time to train for …..well everything later”.

Have I mentioned I love dragonball! Yeah get ready DBverse! There’s a new fighting maniac coming at ya!

I had to stop watching DB Super after some time so i don’t really have any idea how strong the opponents can get but then again “SAIYANS HAVE NO LIMITS!!” and although i’m gonna be only half Saiyan , Gohan has one of the highest rated potentials in the verse so pretty sure I can make do , and well, there are dragon balls too…so no worries….right?!......there was once a time I was naïve like that .

 

 

 

6