Chapter 1 – Worlds Collide
64 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magic has existed for thousands and thousands of years. And with all of that history, who governs all of the magic in the universe? The Lords of Order. The Lords of Order are powerful magical beings representing order who dedicate their nearly unlimited power to empower mortal agents to act on their behalf, serving as a deterrent to their cosmic opposites, the Lords of Chaos, in a constant struggle for universal supremacy. Their most powerful Agent is Doctor Kent Nelson, famously known as Doctor Fate!

Doctor Fate used his telekinesis to lift up agents of the Lords of Chaos and strikes them down. Doctor Fate conjured up concussive bolts and hit all of the agents; knocking them all unconscious. He blitzed through them, getting closer and closer to the machine they had built. He saw it in all it's beauty. It looked similar to a altar. He planned to destroy it but Doctor Chaos interrupted him and activated the machine. Doctor Fate began conjuring up a energy blast but the machine opened up a magical portal and he was sucked into it before he was able to do so.

Doctor Fate saw several cards fly past him. He grabbed one card. "Dark Magician? What is this?" Doctor Fate pondered. He finally reached the end and stepped out of the open portal, with it closing behind him. Doctor Fate tried to sense the Lords of Order but couldn't. He looked around and saw several people carrying weird disks on their arms. One guy approached Doctor Fate and asked him, "What's with the cosplay?" Doctor Fate told him "This is not a costume. I am a agent of the Lords of Order. Now... Where am I?" The dude rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, yeah. But you are in Domino City." Doctor Fate thought and said, "I do not know of a "Domino City"... What planet am I on?" This time, the guy walked off. Doctor Fate walked through the city, watching people play a card game with holographic monsters. But he suddenly felt a godly presence. Doctor Fate opened up a trans-dimensional portal and walked through it.

Kaiba slid Obelisk the Tormentor back into his deck and noticed Doctor Fate coming through the portal. Kaiba inquired, "Who are you? And how did you..." Doctor Fate sensed the presence coming from Kaiba and asked, "Your presence... I felt it. Who are you?" Kaiba demanded, "Tell me who you are first!" Doctor Fate answered, "I am an Agent of Order." Kaiba shook his head yelled, "NAME!" Doctor Fate claimed, "I am Doctor Fate." Kaiba groaned and asked, "How did you get into my tournament?" Doctor Fate ignored him and used his telekinesis to take the Egyptian god: Obelisk the Tormentor. Kaiba gasped and shouted, "How did you!? I need that!" Doctor Fate looked at it and tore it in half. Kaiba was hit with a flashback of him doing the same thing to the Blue-Eyes. Kaiba called out, "You have no idea what you have just done!" They both felt the immense presence.

Yugi Muto fell to the ground and took out his deck. Slifer the Sky Dragon was upset but Yugi didn't know why. The card flew up into the sky and Yugi gasped. It was the end of all things, wasn't it? Yugi looked to his left and saw a ankh. "Huh?" Yami Yugi let out. Doctor Fate and Seto Kaiba walked out. The three of them all saw the 3 god cards. Kaiba clenched his fist and muttered, "He must've made the entire system malfunction!" Doctor Fate flew up to them and crossed his arms. The epic battle of gods was about to begin.

1