Black Eyes
325 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well if this is how I go out I guess I'll go out wearing at a pretty face. Dean looks at you his head cocked to the side.

"You ok?" You nod saying nothing, knowing that if your vessel opens its mouth you're done for. Dean Winchester is merciless and won't hesitate to exorcise you. Dean raises his eyebrows at you but he turns back to his work. You stand from the table at the diner heading for the restroom in the back. When you get to the bathroom you close the door behind you and lock it. Looking in the mirror you blink and your eyes turn black. A malicious smile flickers across your face and your eyes turn back to their normal color. You bang on the inside of your mind screaming to be let out and the demon laughs. Not quite yet my boy. I haven't had the pleasure of being in bed with your man yet. You sit in the corner of your mind pouting in frustration. The demon exits the bathroom, walking back to the table. The boys are standing, putting on their jackets. Dean throws some money on the table and yells to the waitress to keep the change.

"Ready to go babe?"The demon inside you nods and smiles innocently. Dean's eyes narrow and he watches the demon grab your jacket and sling it over one shoulder. The car ride back to the bunker is silent and the demon inside you realizes something. I won't be able to get into the bunker. It's warded.

"Hey Dean?" Your voice is odd coming out of your own mouth because you know it's a demon speaking. Dean turns his head slightly acknowledging. "Can you pull over? I think I'm gonna be sick." Dean's eyes turn the size of dinner plates and he jerks the car over to the side of the road. The demon opens the door, pretending to stumble out, and fall to their knees. They dry heave and Dean kneels down next to you rubbing your back.

"You ok baby?" The demon wipes your mouth and looks over their shoulder at Dean. The demon makes you nod hesitantly, and Dean helps you up. Dean goes back to the driver's side door waiting for you to approach the car as well. The demon stands there for a second, tilting your head. The demon blinks and the black eyes appear only for a second and then your eyes return to normal. Dean tenses, staring hard at you. "Sam. Get out of the car," Sam gives Dean a look and throws the papers he was reading onto the driver's seat, climbing out of the car. Dean pulls his gun and points it at you.

"Dean, what the hell are you doing?"

"Pull your gun Sam. That's not him anymore."The demon flicks the black eyes back into place and smiles maliciously.

"Awwww poor boys," Your voice saying these words makes you scream inside. The demon grips your head stumbling backwards. Dean! Dean! "Dean it's me!," The demon snarls and beats you back down. Dean's grin is savage as he and Sam advance on the snarling demon.

"That's my boy," You can just barely hear him say it, but it fills you with pride nonetheless. The demon finally decides that it's time to go and he evacuates your body in a cold of oily black smoke. You collapse to the ground your legs bent underneath you. Dean rushes to your side shoving his gun back in his waistband. Your eyes open slowly and when Dean sees that they're their normal color he hugs you to him. You wrap your arms around him closing your eyes and resting your head against his chest. "You did good. You fought good." He picks up your tired, limp body and carries you back to the car laying you down in the backseat.

"Sleep for a while dude." Sam's words send you off into unconsciousness.

1