Just Improved
227 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know if I'm going to make it much longer. You tighten your grip on the shotgun as his voice echoes down the hallway, getting closer. You clamp your mouth shut.

"Baby boy don't you wanna come see me?"You hold your breath as his boots clomp by the closet you're hiding in. He kicks in a door nearby and you let out a squeak. The tension is unbearable as Dean stops in front of your closet. He tests the knob and the chuckle that escapes his lips is one that sends shivers down your spine.

"Is daddy's boy playing hide and seek? By the sounds of it you're not very good at this honey."The door rips outwards and you point the shotgun at him. The barrel is shaking so you'll never get a straight shot off. He grabs the barrel, dragging you out of the closet. The shotgun goes flying down the hallway and the clatter of it hitting the floor sets your teeth on edge.

"This isn't you Dean," You try to be brave and stand tall but the way he's looking at you makes your knees shake and your mouth water.

"Oh but it is," Forest green is replaced with inky black as Dean's self control seems to melt. He bares his teeth in a feral grin, pushing you up against the wall.

:Oh but it is. I'm still me baby boy. I'm just improved." Forest green is replaced with inky black as Dean's self control begins to melt. He bares his teeth in a feral grin, pushing you up against the wall. You struggle pushing and scratching at him, doing anything to get away.

"Dean," Castiel appears over his shoulder. You whimper as Dean's grip on you tightens.

"Hey Cas, come to join the fun?" Dean lets you go and you bolt, sprinting for your abandoned shotgun. You fumble with it, sending it skittering farther down the hallway, You finally get your hands on it and when you turn, the barrel pointed at Dean, he's standing right in front of you. The black pools that used to be his eyes stare you down until the barrel is pointing at the floor. Your bottom lip begins to tremble and you feel hopeless. I can't save him. He's gone. You can feel your hold on your adult self beginning to slip as you regress. You sink to the ground, laying on the cold floors. A body heat behind you makes you sit up. Rubbing your eyes, you look up to see who it is. When you see forest green eyes you launch yourself at him, clinging on for dear life.

"Daddy,"You sniffle. "Where bad man?" He rubs your back soothingly and stands. He cradles you placing a hand on the back of your head.

"Bad man is gone baby. Daddy will protect you," He smiles at you so achingly sweet despite the evil swirling underneath the surface. Castiel stares in confusion and abject horror as Dean carries you away, his beautiful eyes flickering black for a moment before the forest green takes back over. He walks for what seems like forever and in the expansive floor plan of the bunker it could have been forever. Something stops him and it's like the express train to New York hits you in the face. You come back into yourself and screech pushing away from him and falling onto the floor. You scramble backwards and climb to your feet. This isn't the Dean I know. I have to remember that. It may be the same face, but he is definitely not the same sweet person I fell in love with.

"Get behind me," Sam grabs you by your arm, placing you protectively behind him.

"You can't protect him forever Sammy. He's mine," Dean's voice drops into a growl and he spins on his heel. He stalks away from us towards the other end of the bunker, heading for the dungeon.

0