Crazy Request and Solution 2
123 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two sides of Siros and Jason were at an impase as neither of them could agree on what to do, and Jason began to understand that this man who proclaimed himself a prince didn't have much to offer. He seemed to purposefully deflect on the question of what he had to give on return, so Jason pushed back on it.

"Heh...your majesty, it seems that you are full of ideas,  but you don't seem to have any support. Don't tell me that the kingdom you represent has abandoned you....

".......

Siros stopped for a moment and Jason could see the anger deep inside his blue eyes. It seemed to be tame for the moment, but a hunch told him it was about to explode. Siros thought didn't dwell much on that thought as he just smiled at the comment.

"It is as you say 'devil' , I've been abandoned by the kingdom....though I understand their choice." said Siros as he opposed his arms wide " I ,Siros, have no one to blame for my situation as it was I who cane here to look for fame , but the people of the kingdom don't deserve to die because of my decision."

"You're a liar...."

As soon as those words left Jason's mouth Siros took a step back, not because because he was afraid of Jason,  but because no one had ever deemed him a liar so blatantly to his face. He was shocked by the words and wanted to immediately defend himself,  but Jason didn't let him.

"You speak about yourself like you have such a caring heart,  but I think the people lying lifeless on the ground would be disagreeing with you.  Are their lives expendable for you to achieve your goal?"

"My liege...

"Do not take a step further Pierre!" shouted Siros at Pierre who seemed ready to strike as he looked at the devil in front of him and felt naked.  His veil of nobility and honor of a knight seemed to have been lifted by a wave of reality as he for the first time saw himself In a new light. As the second prince he was taught by many scolars, read many books, and interacted with many different types of people so he had a great understanding of how the world worked,  but now his vision had changed. He had thought himself above the actions of peasants, of ordinary people,  but now he was like a child caught red handed. 

"Hah...hahahaha..." Siros smiled as tears unconsciously fell from his face.  He remembered the time he had broken some perfume bottles of his mother and had for the first and last time gotten a slap to his face. At that time he didn't understand what or why it had happened as he never had experienced something like that, so his crying had alerted half the royal palace. It was such a trivial thing, but it had changed him forever as a person.

Jason, Pierre and the other man on the other hand didn't understand what the hell was happening, especially Pierre who was worried that the devil had somehow affected or even possessed his liege,  but he couldn't move as he had been ordered to do so. ' My liege,  please be safe....

............

Siros's crying lasted for a while and was then quickly followed by a long period of silence.  Siros seemed to have gone insane as he didn't seem to care anymore about the smell of the place or that the floor was bloody as he directly sat down in it. Even the man who had been a prisoner in this god-forsaken  place for some time furrowed his brows at this action. Even in his most unbelievable dreams  he hadn't imagined that a noble, let alone a prince would sit down on such filth. Pierre and Jason also were having similar thoughts as the man , but Siros didn't seem to care about that at all.

In his mind scenario after scenario played out in rapid conclusion. Sometimes those outcomes were bad and he furrowed his brows,  but sometimes the outcomes were good and he smiled. On the outside though he looked nothing more than a lunatic living in his own world,  and Jason was beginning to lose his patience.

"So, second prince,  did you achieve your enlightenment?" sarcastically said Jason,  but what Siros said next man his stunned. Neither of them expect for Siros to answer as such.

"I have indeed....achieved something like that." spoke Siros as he looked at Jason's form in a new light " I have read that devil's are powerful, ancient and knowledgeable creatures....but I have truly underestimated 'you'. I have embarrassed myself as I might have seemed to you as no more than little child throwing a tantrum...hehh...

Still, may I ask you one thing?"

Jason looked at the price sitting on the floor looking up to him as if a child waiting for some candy,  and was thrown out of the loop.  ' Man I really need some therapy after this.' Jason just nodded and Siros didn't hesitate to ask " Are all the devil's the same as you? Do they....possess the same powers as yours?" seriously asked Siros and Jason was once again thrown out of the loop.

 He didn't know....he hadn't ever met any devil , heck he didn't even know if he really was one. Just because they said so, didn't mean that it was true after all. 'Man, this guy is just fucking with me right? I just wish I could get out of this thing and punch him on the face. It would definitely be great....heh, his face reminds me of the time when....

Wait...Wait Wait wait wait...'

5