I Reincarnated by accident before my promotion
1.1k 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth line train station London

There was a man standing behind the line waiting for the train, he would not out of place at an office building but upon closer inspection he had a toned physique which could not be seen from a brief glance.

"I hope the train arrives soon" he said as he was anxious that the train would arrive late, he wished that the train to arrive on-time or even arrive early because his boss said he was giving a promotion at the starts of his next shift, to take his mind of the trains arrival time he turned on and unlocked his phone and opened the app novel reader he pressed the library icon and his favourite novel has updated.

But before he clicked on the novel icon he recieved a notification he clicked it and it opened the Messages app, with text a message that said 'Hey mark you need to update your account after you get promoted',  Mark replied with 'I'll update it as soon as i get my promotion' then exited the app and opened novelreader, opened his library and clicked on novel.

"Ohhh yeah there is a new chapter" Mark was excited as his favourite novel updated immediately forgetting his worries and wasting no time he pressed chapter 1000 'gifts for the nine wives' on his phone.

He found this novel on his favourite novel reading app novelreader 3 months ago it was called [I got isekai'd as my avatar from grand legends online] it was a xianxia novel that followed all the tropes and cliches that followed but what hooked him into reading more chapters was the MCs knowledge of these cliches and tropes and exploiting them as the MC was from modern china.

"So what gifts is he going to get for his 9 wives" mark pondered after thinking for a few minutes to came to the conclusion

"He is going to give a flower of eternal wind for his 1st wife and for his 2nd wife he is going to get celestial tracers, his 3rd wife the chromatic tiamat spear"

but he soon forget what gifts he had thought of for the other 6 wives, when he heard a karen and a nuclear physics masters degree student arguing. In the midst of the arguement a stray collen hoover romance book flew from the karen's arm and hit mark on the head, this caused him to trip and fall onto the tracks but before he could fall on the tracks the Elizabeth line train he was supposed to get onto rammed him at full speed. It was a near painless death as he got a brief flash of pain from the train ramming into him.

Qiao family main mansion Qiao Luoying's bedroom

He woke up and saw a smooth ceiling with a wooden border held up by artisian wooden pillars, he quickly got into a cross-legged sitiing position and felt dark blue hair touch his cheek, he examined the hair thoroughly he found out several things about the hair one it reaches his torso two it is that the hair felt smooth, soft and upon closer inspection it looked glossy almost as if it was silky hair and three the hair is dark blue from the scalp to the shoulder blades, it starts to fade to a light blue at the elbow end at the hips, he proceeded to check to see if his partner transgmirated with him unfortunately it did not go with him and from the hair he had a suspicion of who he is but to clear his doubt he decided to check the rest of his body then his surroundings.

The second thing he checked is to see if  he has big boobs because i think, i reicarnated as a female character, so he looked down and saw a pair of big boobs blocking his view of his legs covered by a luxurious coverless duvet that seemed to be for a king size bed and from this information he came to conclusion that he reincarnated as his waifu Qiao Luoying, Bai Xianchengs 5th wife from his favourite novel, he got out of bed and rushed to the full-length mirror and saw a female highschooler with big boobs and slender legs this confirmed his conclusion since she was described as a highschooler with a face that made the jade beauties of the world look like a blobfish, mannerisms so refined, they make imperial concubines look like monkeys when near her, innocence that makes her an untouched jewel protected from evil, proportions that make models and kpop idols cry in envy, he was shocked as he knows everything about this character including weight, breast size, height, likes and dislikes etc, this obession made him an incel with a high ranking position job.

From my knowledge I will have a golden finger to avoid my fate so I shout

"STATUS"

[DING]

Name                          Qiao Luoying

Age                               15

Main Profession        Cultivator

Second Profession     None

Cultivation Base        Core Formation 1st layer 

Cultivation Method  Qilin's Natural Breath

Talent                          Gifted

Bloodline                   Qilin (100% purity) 

Spirit Root                 None

Physique                    None

Divine Gift                 None

Skills                           

[inventory1there is a gift pack available, item shop, gacha]

A system page appeared before my eyes and saw my stats the system used, then started to look around for the shop, whilst looking around the page I found a footnote on the inventory, clicked it and found out i have a gift pack, I grinned and yelled "receive gift pack"

You've received spirit root ' Ancient Dream', physique 'Heavy Nebula', Divine gift 'Beast Tamer'

You've received Seven Lights cultivation method (Heavenly treasure) and Storm Saintess body cultivation (Heavenly treasure)

You've received mysterious badge (Spiritual artifact), ancient high quality thigh garter (???)

"These cheats will let me avoid Xiangcheng" I laughed, i've already accepted this new body since this was the body of my favourite character, and so i shall her pronouns of she/her.

"Aight time to remeber everything I know of myself" sighing after laughing "she is 150cm tall, AAA cup, amber eyes, dark blue that fades into light blue hair, and a round face"

"Well to be more specific her eyes her described as light brown with golden hue and shines likes diamonds for if I use a scanlation group or if we use the original chinese description it was as if ambrosia of the Gods seeped into her eyes to create a dazzling amber, the scanlation group removed her hair description, but the original description was her hair is a calm ocean, from her scalp to her shoulder blades is like looking into very deep waters, if start to look down we enter the sunlight zone." This information is stuff i have repeated thousand upon thousands of times until it got imprinted in my brain.

"The author also described her body and height, but I forget those descriptions" i mumbled while looking at my body again

"But I still remeber the special books with the body information, likes, dislikes, and other important information" i declared

"B75 W25 H35, height 4'11" weight 42kg she likes demonic beasts, astrology, talismans, she dislikes refinery, sword cultivators and martial cultivators"

"Alright time to see the cheat descriptions" looking at cheat descriptions is the first you do when you get a system cheat

Spirit root Ancient Dreams: This spirit root was ccreated by Dreams of ancient Entities and Eldritch deities it allows the cultivator to enter and influence people through the use of creating false scenes and at higher stages you'll be able steal willpower and dreams.

Physique Heavy Nebula: allows for simultaneous use of mutliple formations or multiple element based skills, any form of divination can be disrupted ina targeted area (10 km range) and you have spirit vision which allows you to use Qi to see your surroundings and check peoples health or the heakth of demonic beasts, check a cultivators spirit state, see incoming qi based attacks etc.
Divine Gift Beast Tamer: This Gift was created when a demonic cultivator refined the 5 major beast taming sects turning them into a gift, it was then pruified by a buddhist cultivator when saw the pain of people used to create the gift. It give cultivator the ability to communicate with demonic beasts and read their emotions and intentions, they can tame tame and utilize demonic beasts of any realm.

[SYSTEM NOTIFICATION] the cultivations methods, heavenly treasure and ??? item will take 1 day to analyse and write a description for, dear user while waiting why don't you read the system FAQ and help page for more information or you can try your luck with the gacha first 10 pulls will drop a guaranteed dream to heavenly treasure rank item, mysterious tier to heavenly treasure skill or cultivation method.

"Okay I'll try the gacha because i'm a hardcore gacha addict" I sighed because 4 of my cheats didn't have a description yet

 Grand Cultivation Gacha

1 pull

10 pulls

100 pulls

Gacha Event lasts for only for 1 day your first 100 pulls free, your 10 rewards is a guaranteed primordial rank item, a profund tier skill or cultivation method and every other 10 rewards has a chance to give dream tier item, mysterious tier skill or cultivation method

only the first 10 rewards is 100% guaranteed and every other 10 rewards goes like so 2nd 10 rewards has 1% and the next 10 rewards have a 0.1% chance and so on until the final 10 rewards have appeared

the system is not responsible from any loss of money and any heart demons created from rage because of your shitty luck or the fact you haven't spent enough on the gacha cough,cough bad pulls.

"this systems gacha is ultra shit" this reverberated across the entire bedroom because how loud the shout was.

[SYSTEM NOTIFICATION] if the gacha is shit then why are you going to do the 100 pulls, wait I forgot your a shitty gacha addict that probably spent most of his previous lifes salary on gacha and merchandise on the person he transmigrated as.

this was something I couldn't say a comeback to the system because their correct I spent 90% of my salary on Gacha and Qiao Luoying merchandise after I paid bills and got essential items such as food and water.2words and sentences in italics are Qiao Luoyings thoughts

After contemplating for 0.5 seconds "system do 100 pulls"

[SYSTEM NOTIFICATION] host has chosen 100 pulls preparing the gacha Why did my host have to be an incel gacha addict couldn't I have any other person except for my current host even a death penalty criminal or life sentence without parole criminal would have been good choices
27