Chapter 1: First Meeting.
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan and I have been married now for years. I love him so much, his intelligence, braveness, kindness, and strength; I love everything about him!

It's been a while since we met for the first time, and I have so many memories I would like to remember more clearly. I should reread my diary. I'm sure remembering my high school days will bring me so much joy.

I went to my room. The house is filled with pictures of all our adventures since we started our relationship; it's been a beautiful journey.

He now works so much. I would love it if he spent more time at home.

I reach our bed and look under it to find a large, locked chest.
"Here, all my childhood and teenage memories are locked. I look around it, finding pictures of my dad, friends, and also of my time during high school. Before Gohan arrived, it was only with friends; it's clear the moment he came into my life." I whispered to myself, feeling the weird mixture of joy and pain that nostalgia brings.

After some minutes of searching for my diary, I finally found it; I opened it and read the first note related to Gohan, bringing me back to that period.

This note is about the day I met Gohan for the first time.

This city's no stranger to trouble, but there's an unusual calm today. It leaves me in a quandary; a serene day here is like a needle in a haystack.

School is moving at a snail's pace today, and a bit of excitement is a welcome change.

"Everyone, eyes here. We have a new student, He is Gohan. Let's make him feel welcome," the teacher states, presenting him to the class.

"Gohan?" "What a peculiar name," "Isn't it synonymous with Rice?" whispers heard clearly around the class, Erisa's among them. "He is so cute," she notes to me. But he looks really frail in my eyes, not my cup of tea.

"Hi, looking forward to getting to know everyone," Gohan introduced himself with a hint of nervousness. "Find an available seat," the teacher instructs him. Erisa is swift to offer him the seat next to her. "Why bring him to this side? We don't know anything about him; what if he is odd?" I fake irritation. "Odder than you, Videl? I'd like to see that," she jests.

The new guy walks nervously toward the place Erisa offered; now, he looks like a coward.
Gohan extends his thanks to Erisa for the seat. For some reason, the comment makes me a little mad, "What's there to thank her for? She doesn't own the seat, and it's the only one left," I respond with annoyance.

"Videl! Be nice to him! Ignore her, Gohan; she is a good persona but kind of a tsundere." She said, looking at me with a smug face.

"Who are you calling a Tsundere?" I said, pretty annoyed by her calling me that.

"Anyway. She is Videl, and the guy next to her is Shapner. I will tell you a little secret: Videl is Mr. Satan's daughter; isn't that incredible?" She said, revealing personal information without my permission!

Here it comes, another person who will flatter me in a very empty way just for being the daughter of the world's savior. Throughout the years since the battle with Cell, that has been the story of my life: fake friends who want something from me.

But his reaction shocked me; he faked surprise very clearly.

"Oh... Oh really? Wow. That's amazing!" He said, forcing a smile and looking uncomfortable. I've witnessed many reactions to my dad's renown; Gohan's is new.

His fake surprise caught my attention. What's the deal - is he trying to fit in, or is there more to it?

Encountering someone indifferent to my father's fame is refreshing, sparking a curiosity to learn more about him despite his charade.

A few hours pass and a crisis emerges. The city summons me to assist; thoughts of Gohan fade as I hurry to the scene.

I make a swift exit and deploy a capsule to summon my vehicle. "The convenience of these capsules," I said, launching it onto the helipad.

A new adventure awaits me.

"That was a lovely memory; I felt so many emotions that day that I didn't understand; of course, I also thought he was cute, just like Erisa," I said, reflecting on that day. What could the following note say? Now I'm curious.

0