Chapter 2: Gettin’ Warhammered (2)
511 10 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric stood in disbelief as he stares at XISER. The red glow makes it unsettling as he continues to stare at her.

"What the hell are you?" Eric asked.

"I am XISER, Model TAS-921 Artificial Intelligence Interface. Right now, you are looking at my core, my heart you say." XISER answered.

Eric sighed as XISER answered. "Right, but where is everyone by the way?" Eric asked as he noticed the quietness.

"No one else is onboard of this ship, just you and me with some Maintenace and Combat Androids." XISER answered.

"I'm the only person here?!" Eric exclaimed.

"No well yes but no, you have me and a handful of Androids under your command. Just in case, I want you to say 'status' to answer more of your potential questions." XISER told Eric who is somewhat depressed. He stands up and spoke.

"Status?" Eric asked. To his surprise, a green holographic screen is seen in front of him with numbers and letters in English and not in that strange language he keeps seeing. "Uhm, XISER, what is this?" Eric asked.

"This is your status screen, it shows your basic information about you, if you want to know more about yourself you could just search it up in the Information Codex in the Information Server room. Now, instead of asking me questions, you should look yourself up." XISER answered.

Eric looks down at the status screen and begins to read it all.


Name: Vesper Norin

Class: High-Lord Senator, Star-lord, Warmaster

Titles: First Creatieer, The Last One, Void Warrior, Shredder of Fear, Apostle of the Star Deities, Follower of the Star Deities, The Champion of the Star Deities, The Rival of the Warp.

Race: Unianion

Sex: Male

Stats:

Strength - 72 Intelligence 74

Dexterity - 70 Agility - 79

Leadership - 53 Chrisma - 48

Crafting - 80 Social - 19

Management - 56 Survival - 71

Technology - 72 Cooking - 96

Mind - 107 Sexual - -9999

Abilities:

Immortality - You are immune to aging (Passive)

First Strike - Deal double damage to enemies on your first move against them (Passive)

 Holy Judgement - You are able to deal double the damage against impure entities (Passive)

Weapons-master (S) - You have total mastery of every weapon (Passive)

Pilot Training (S) - You are able to pilot ships with reasonable ease (Passive)

Crafting Master (S) - You are the master of crafting; you can create anything with various of materials (Passive)

Technology Expert (S) - You understand everything related to Technology this includes crafting and hacking (Passive)

Nanite Regeneration (S) - Nanites flow through your body, they cleanse and heal any damaged cell, they assist the immune system to destroy toxins or invasive organism throughout the body, they can heal severed limbs after a few months (Passive)

Strong Genes (S) - You are granted additional bonuses throughout your stats; You are able to procreate with ANY race, this will create weaker hybrids. Offspring created by the same race will grantee strong offspring (Passive)

Cleanse the Unclean (D) - You can use your spiritual power to cleanse any impure traits or thoughts, depending on target, the bigger the cost is

Shred (C) - You are able to shred armor on an enemy within seconds but doesn't kill them.

Whisper of the Star Deities (SSS) - Any being affected by this will understand the truth of all, it will also change their mindset and beliefs. Can target five entities, cooldown is two months. Can affect Gods, Primarchs, Space Marines, Daemons/Demons, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Chaos, and other lesser races.

Sumon the Star Deities - You are able to summon one Deity to fight for you for only ten hours. Cool down is five years.

Detect (C) - You are able to detect anything, this includes spiked drinks, traps, ambushes, and invisible enemies. Level up to 'A' to unlock this as a passive. Cooldown is an hour.

Blood-Berserk (S) - Once after consuming your fallen enemies, you are granted boosts and temporary passive abilities. Depending on the flesh, it can increase your stats in large quantities. You can continue eating flesh but could make you Blood Hungary. This can make you blackout if you're lucky enough. Depending how much you ate, the cooldown will increase.

Chastity (SSS) - You are not prone to any sexual urges, any being attempt to seduce you will fail. Not even the Gods and Goddess are able to seduce you or lace you with lust. (Passive)


Eric looked at the screen deeply, it is too much information at once, he has to scroll down to see it all. Right now, he is mentally exhausted after reading all of that. But what caught his eye the most was his name and his race.

"XISER, I think this thing is broken, it says I'm Vesper Norin and that I'm not Human."

"Because you aren't Human, you are a Unianion, a being that is way too powerful, and yes, you are Vesper Norin, you aren't Eric Johnson anymore." XISER answered.

"But why the hell am I not Human anymore?!" Eric asked.

"That I do not know, all I know is you are not you are moments ago. This is your new you, if you want to know more about the Unianion race then read it in the Information Codex." XISER answered.

"Okay, fine, I'll accept who I am until then, next question, Immortal? I'm immortal?" Eric or rather Vesper asked.

"Unianions can live for millions of years, however most Unianions only lived up to 70 thousand years old, some unlucky souls reach up to 10 thousand years old. Thankfully, you can live up to a million years old."

Vesper thinks slowly as he takes in the information, him living up to a million years sounds dope but can be depressing. "Right, a couple more questions, what is with my stats? Why is my Chrisma and Social stats so low?" Vesper asked while holding his chin.

"Unianions aren't a social species, however they do have a way with words and tend to spit out the truth at times, thus making your Chrisma low and higher than that of your social stat. If you want to improve them, read books based on these stats or experience them yourself to learn more." XISER answered.

"That does seem to answer my question, but can you tell me why I have the chastity ability?"

"Male Unianions aren't sexually active, most of the population during the ancient times were female and thus dominated the population with females but not in terms of strength or mindsets of the males. Males could choose to have multiple female partners if wanted to since males tend to be rarer with only 15% of the population being male. If you want to know more, go look it up in the Information Codex. Hopefully this answered your question." XISER answered.

Vesper sighs again as he rubs his temples, all of this is both too sudden and overwhelming. He found out he isn't Human and a being that is potentially powerful enough to destroy civilizations in a single move. "Okay, one final question, where exactly are we?"

XISER took a moment before answering. "We are in the Dutus System at the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy, the system has eight planets in orbit of a Yellow Star, one planet seems habitable enough to live on, however I do detect something far away from the system, another system in fact, this system appeared to have life in it with fleets of warships in it and space stations in some areas of it. I advise to not go in first contact with these aliens until we know more."

"Agreed, best not to stir up the hornet's nest. But do they detect us?" Vesper asked.

"It doesn't appear so; we might be too small for their sensors to detect us or that are cloaking technology is too advance for them to detect us. However, best not to create a large energy signature so they wouldn't detect us. I'll be moving in Motion C towards the habitable planet."

"Alright, I'll go adventure around the ship then, tell me when we get there." Vesper told XISER.

"Well do, sir." XISER responded. Vesper exits the room and into the corridor.

He looks down and closes his eyes, he puts his hand on his forehand. "Gosh, I wonder there is something to eat on this ship." Vesper told himself before walking towards a certain direction in the corridor.


<<<Somewhere in the Dutus System>>>

In the dark shadows of a planet, three ships are seen waiting for something. Inside a certain dark ship, a man with palish skin and pointy ears is seen looking out a widow of space.

"Lord Toyish, we've detected a ship in this system, fresh slaves await us." A woman in dark armor told the man. 

"Indeed, tell them to chase that ship and send boarding parties in it, capture the crew, alive if possible." He told the woman with a smirk. His face clads with scars, he has no hair on his head with dark eyes that shines darkly around them. The woman giggles before leaving the man alone. He returns his attention at the widow and stares deeply in the void. "It's been ages since the we, the Dark Eldar, has taken slaves. Oh, it'll be a fine feast we'll have." The man laughs and the laughs are heard echoing in space. 

Smaller ships are seen leaving the bigger ships, the smaller ships appear to be heading towards the single ship heading towards a planet.

16