Side Chapter 2: Subject Species – Unianion
260 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brought to you by The Hexil Research Foundation of Vandura

Article by K'lo Krela

!WARNING!: Article is still ongoing process of being written, research is still needed to be conducted to fully understand the Unianion Species. There is also a chance that the High Senate might have this removed on the internet, uninet, or the holonet. 

Please donate to the Hexil Foundation website to help us conduct more research on all biologics. 

Brought to you by The Hexil Research Foundation of Vandura and we thank you for your reading, fine reader(s).


Species: Unianion

Kingdom: Mataræði valið

Bio:
Please note that some of these organs are augment implanted into their genes and not their actual natural evolved organs.

Bipedal beings, two arms two legs and one head. They do have a VERY small tail at the upper area of the buttocks. Five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
The average Unianion weighs over 1 and a half tons, their height can range from 7ft to 8ft but there are cases that Unianions can be 9ft tall. Unianion males have two Y chromosomes whilst the females have a X and a Y chromosome. 
They have two stomachs which can produce acid strong enough to melt most metals of the entire universe, it is also known that it can melt concrete but can't melt a special mix of concrete called 'Veilium Concrete' since it was made with anti-acidic minerals and rocks. The skin color ranges from tannesh to palish.
Their skin is tough, tough enough to be called 'steel skin', their muscles are even better which can produce over a liter of blood in rapid speeds. And then there's their hearts, they have three of them, one of them however is slightly smaller than the others.
Their metabolism is grand, fast and reliable, their blood can transport oxygen to all the cells in the body and move in high speeds.
Overall, a Unianion can run up to 68kms per hour based on size and weight. The highest recorded is around 81kms.

Their immune system is by far the strongest known to the whole universe, the immune system is able to produce immune cells for various bacterium and has also been recorded to actually reverse bioengineered virus cells to help protect the body. It isn't known whether or not the immune system was augmented or not since the Unianion High Senate prevents anyone from accessing the Immune Biology of Unianions.

The ears of the Unianions are similar to the Humans but slightly bigger than that of an average Human. The hearing itself is slightly more sensitive and complex than the Humans. They can hear slight rumblings around them with ease.
The eyesight, originally on par with the Humans but with advancements with technology in bio-augmentations, their sight is better than that of a 'cheetah' or 'lion' or' panther' even the 'bald eagle'. Strangely, Unianions have strong enough eyes that they can see Humans 'glow' when they are close to them. They can see all kinds of colors even the ones that Humans cannot see.

Reproduction - Unianion reproduction isn't widely known, however, it is similar to that of Human mating rituals also known as sex. The genitals in both female and male are bigger than that of their Human counterparts thus making Unianion males' having up to 15 to 20 inches of genitalia. Female sex organ is bigger than that of the female sex organ, Unianion females also carry more gametes, up to two gametes are fertilized in the mating rituals, however there are times where the gametes can produce twins. Unianion fertility is over the top, being able to impregnate AND be fertilized by any species for example Humans, Liums, Avatars, and even the Stellarchs. Although it isn't recommended to reproduce with them since the Unianions themselves viewed it as 'taboo' and not only that the Unianion offspring between a Unianion and a non-Unianion are weaker than that of their Unianion parent. It is noted that Unianions have more females than males in the old times, out of 1,250 births, one is a male whilst the rest is female. Reason being is because of their ancient ancestry mostly, lizard kin species are usually more female in population than male, it isn't fully understood why this the case.

Homeworld/Newworld:
Unianions evolved on a VERY dangerous planet called Uniantist. Acidic rain, razor snow, terroric waters, dangerous wildlife, VERY cold winters and COLD summers. However, despite being cold evolved species, they can manage to survive in hot temperatures. Once again it has to do with their lizard ancestors WHICH evolved on a desert planet.

Their new homeworld/newworld is much more civilized, almost like the Human homeworld, Earth. Albert bigger than Humanity's homeworld.

2