Devils and first part of the class.
734 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apologies for the delay, I'm about to go on a trip tomorrow and have been a bit busy, but here it is.

Well, as always, if anyone wants to support me or just read 3/7 chapters of my two stories, that's possible on my (P)(A)(T). If not, I still appreciate you reading my stories.

That said, good night and happy reading!

(P)(A)(T)/CalleumArtori

[...]---[...]

POV: Serafall Leviathan.

"What's the verdict, Greenie?"

"Greenie?" Sirzechs asked, sitting in the armchair of the laboratory where we were.

I shrugged. "I'm trying out some new nicknames, Juju is getting old, how long have I been using it? Fifty years?" Greenie was a good nickname for Ajuka, green hair and all.

I never said the nickname had to be creative.

Sirzechs didn't even try to argue, accepting my words in silence. I needed to think of a new nickname for him too, Red was old and it was Ruby's nickname now. Hm...

Siscon? That was a good nickname, but that was mine... I'll think of another one later, maybe I can ask for help from (CHAT), they're creative.

"The verdict is that I have no information." Ajuka replied, not even blinking at the new name I had given him.

"What do you mean no information? Nothing? You've been researching this all week and got nothing?" Sirzechs asked with a confused look. It was to be expected, after all, if anyone could find out anything about the cellphone, it would be Ajuka, but now he's saying he couldn't find anything?...

"Nothing. If Serafall hadn't informed me that what I was analyzing was a cellphone, I would think it was just a random piece of metal she threw on my desk and asked me to analyze."

"It's quite possible that's what it actually is, have you tested to see if it isn't?"

"Hey! I wouldn't do that!". I totally would.

Ajuka sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"There's no way this could be just a piece of metal. When I said I couldn't find any information, I really meant it, nothing, no information at all." He seemed almost frustrated with the lack of results.

"To say absolutely nothing, I got some measurements and the weight of the metal, but other than that, nothing. No energy fluctuations, be it magical, demonic, or even divine." After what I had learned about the stream, I wasn't so surprised by this information.

"My analyses didn't even pick up a basic magnetic or electromagnetic field coming from the object, which should be impossible. If I couldn't hold it with my hands and see it with my own eyes, I would doubt if it even existed!".

Ajuka's tone of voice was completely frustrated at this point, actually, it was the first time I had seen him like this in a long time.

The last time was when? During the civil war? I think so, it was when we needed to prevent the underworld from simply collapsing and being destroyed from within... Stressful days those...

"Serafall?" Sirzechs turned, looking at me with a worried look, before looking at the almost psychotic Ajuka on the other side of the room.

I raised my hands in the air.

"I didn't do anything. He was already nuts when I found him." Ajuka was never quite sane anyway.

"If he has a heart attack, his work will be yours, I'm already too busy with my own."

"If that happens, I'll be the one having a heart attack!".

Could a devil have a heart attack? I don't think that's happened since our race was created... And what work? I know you have Grayfia do everything for you!

I need to find a hot white-haired maid for myself too. Sirzechs was smart there, I'll give him that.

"Jokes and Ajuka's breakdown aside. What do you guys think?" I asked the other two in the room. There were supposed to be three, but if it wasn't for the literal apocalypse knocking on our door, that bald guy wouldn't get out of bed.

"If what you explained is true, there's no possibility of letting this opportunity slip." The one with the yet to be redefined nickname spoke. "Devils having a monopoly on the stream is something that will help us immensely."

"You know it won't really be a monopoly, don't you?". Ignoring that the stream wasn't "ours", but rather the Devas', when he comes to our world, I highly doubt he won't invite other races to the stream.

"I know, but you understood what I meant, don't play dumb." I put my finger under my eye and stuck out my tongue, indicating my extreme maturity.

There were moments when I was serious, but the ones where I didn't need to be, I wouldn't be, and those moments were the most fun for me.

Sirzechs sighed, but I could see a slight smile on his lips before he copied my actions. These moments when it was just us, or with the family, were the only ones where we could really drop the 'persona' of Satans and let our guard down.

"And you, Ajuka, have you recovered from your breakdown or are you still having your crisis?" I turned to ask the green-haired Satan.

"It wasn't a breakdown or crisis." Ajuka sighed. "But I admit I've been a little stressed this week, especially after someone... Threw some information on my desk out of nowhere." He stared at me. "And I'm not talking about the stream."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I whistled innocently.

When I found out that worlds I considered fiction had become reality, I quickly asked the Devas if that's where he knew me from. If my world was fiction to him.

He didn't lie or try to hide it and answered without hesitation that he did. The information was surprising, of course, but not so much; I was already used to 'worlds' that were supposed to be fiction becoming real.

For the general population, the pantheons were just myths; for me? They were a pain in the ass, but very real.

I asked if he could tell me the information he knew, even adding one or two emoticons blinking innocently; usually, this would work, especially if the person really knew who I was.

But it didn't work with Devas.

"I'm going to reverse roles here. Do you want to make a deal, Serafall?" he used that deer mask while saying these words, really making it seem like he was the devil and not me.

I accepted, of course. I don't think many would refuse the offer in my position.

I thought Devas would ask for some magical item, a weapon, or armor; I had some stored in a cabinet or two that I didn't use, but no, he asked for other things, two things actually.

SP and a favor from me that he would collect in the future.

Was this what humans always felt when they made a deal with a devil in ancient times? The uncertainty of what he would ask for later?...

Devas explained that, as much as he wanted something more useful like a mythological weapon or something similar, he hadn't come to my world yet, so things could get really messy.

Something about mana, ki, chi, the energies in general of the worlds being different and that anything that wasn't pure technology would just explode if he hadn't gone to that world himself before along with the stream and that he even did some tests.

I didn't need to look far to find these supposed tests; it was him opening some potions that Snape, if I'm not mistaken, had sent to him.

If the potion didn't explode with mana instability, it had turned into something totally different from what the respective potion was supposed to do.

I had never seen someone so happy when a cold remedy potion melted stone in moments, but I saw the utility of this change.

Even with the cellphone in my hands, if Devas hadn't come here before, any mana item I sent to him would probably be useless.

I say probably because I doubted that something with enough divinity would really not work as expected. I had seen enough gods to know that with enough divinity, anything was possible.

Miracles, they said; nonsense, I asserted.

In the end, I ended up with some information that cost me a certain fortune due to SP conversion and owing Devas a favor.

The most curious thing of all was that the information Ajuka was talking about, I didn't even need to pay for it; Devas had given it to me for free, saying it would be a favor.

"Diodora is collecting holy maidens in his peerage. Have fun with the information and all the shit that comes with it," he said with a smile, knowing very well what kind of problems would come with the information.

I threw the information on Ajuka's table with a smile just like Devas had.

"Is it true then?" I asked the idiot cousin with a nun fetish.

"Yes. I don't know how we didn't notice this before, to be honest." Well, shit. Part of me really wanted this information to be just Devas talking random bullshit to have fun, but it seems not...

"I'm not dealing with this shit," I stated to Ajuka, who nodded in agreement.

"I'll talk to Michael later, don't worry." Diodora was his cousin, from his family before he became Beelzebub; it seems he wanted to deal with everything himself. Good.

"What did you do with Diodora and his peerage?" Sirzechs, who until then had been silent, asked.

"Diodora is in custody. There's no way he could have seduced so many saints without anyone from the church or ourselves noticing on our own."

"A traitor." Several, probably. From both sides still.

I bit my thumb nail.

"Did you find anything on him?" I asked. Devas had said that Diodora might have something hidden inside him, but he didn't know when he had acquired it exactly.

When I asked what it was, Devas didn't answer; he just said I would know what it was when I saw it and if Diodora still didn't have it and I still wanted to know, I could ask him later.

Calling him petty just made him laugh.

"I haven't had time to interrogate him yet, but I took your warning seriously and looked for any kind of foreign power within him while he was unconscious."

"Did you find anything?"

"No."

I didn't know if I was relieved or sad, since I would have to negotiate with the devil again. It sucked when only one side of the negotiation had the cards and that side wasn't mine.

"As for his peerage, I put them to sleep with a magic array. As long as it works, they'll keep sleeping." The green one explained.

"Is it that bad?" Sirzechs had a furrowed brow. Mistreatment and peerage in the same sentence were a kind of trigger for the Gremorys, wasn't it?

"I've seen corpses with more life in their eyes than many of those girls." What a pleasant response...

"Don't be lenient with him just because he's your cousin, Ajuka." If Devas hadn't warned us about this, I just... Actually, I didn't even want to imagine the shitstorm that would happen when this went public.

The entire peace treaty could very well go down the drain just because of this, things weren't already going well, we were in a three-sided cold war; if it leaked that someone connected to one of the Satans had a complete peerage of mentally abused and broken nuns...

I can't even say it was a bullet, we dodged a meteor here.

"I won't, don't worry. Above all, now I'm Satan Beelzebub." I trusted him to keep his word.

The atmosphere in the room had become particularly tense with the information that we could have almost gone to war, something we all realized, but Sirzechs was the one who acted first to dispel the tension.

"You said Iron Man was on the (CHAT) stream, didn't you? Do you think you can get an autograph from him?" Sirzechs asked, making me snort.

"For you or for Millicas?" I already knew the answer, but I still asked.

"For me to give to Millicas, of course. I need to maintain my role as the best father in the underworld." He said playfully.

If Rias was a fan of anime and manga, Millicas was a fan of superhero comics. Everyone in the room knew how joyful the kid would be if he received an autograph not from the actor, but from Tony Stark himself.

In fact, I only recognized Stark thanks to Millicas, who always told me about the new comic he had received as a gift whenever I visited the Gremorys.

Curious how the younger members of the Gremorys seemed to have a certain fascination with comic book and animated media; anime and manga, in Rias's case.

"And what do you think, Serafall?" Ajuka suddenly asked, snapping me out of my thoughts about the peculiarity that seemed to surround the red-haired, nudist devils.

"About what?" I swung my legs on the chair. "The stream, or the streamer?" The question had to be about one of those two, because if it was about Diodora, Ajuka already knew my answer.

"Why not both?" The green one asked, confirming my thoughts. "You spent last week while I wasn't analyzing the cellphone chatting and watching the stream, what are your conclusions?"

"About the stream, Sirzechs summed it up well earlier." I pointed to the nudist in the room.

"It's an opportunity we can't afford to miss and we need to take advantage of while only our race has access to the stream for as long as possible." If Devas got a Pylon for our world, I'd give a week for the whole planet to be watching it; we had to take advantage while that didn't happen.

They both nodded, but remained silent as they waited for me to continue.

I let my thoughts wander for a few seconds before speaking again.

"About Devas..." What could I say about him?...

"... He's a little monster... At least for now." It wasn't an exact explanation, but it summed up my thoughts about 'The Streamer' quite well.

"A little monster?" Sirzechs tapped his fingers rhythmically on the arm of the chair. "Quite a compliment coming from you. Is he strong?"

"For his age, I would say he's above average..." He was twenty-one, young, even for humans if I were to say something. "... If I were to estimate his strength, it would be at the beginning of High-Class." Maybe a little more, now that he had Aura. Devas hadn't fought seriously after getting it.

And a true High-Class, not the title that the heirs of the pillars seemed to like to flaunt even though they could barely control their own powers.

"You wouldn't call him a 'little monster' just for that. What's the catch?" Ajuka asked.

That was true, High-Class might be strong for young demons, maybe even for many of the older generation, but in the grand scheme of things that much strength didn't mean much.

How many hundreds of High-Classes could I wipe out with one attack? One hundred, two? That was me playing around and of the three present in this room, I would admit without any shame that I was the weakest.

"The catch is..." How could I explain what I had seen?...

Saying that Devas was a civilian six months ago and that now he was a High-Class wasn't something I thought would be enough; similar things had happened before, it wasn't that rare.

Talents would always exist everywhere, all over the world, or worlds, in this case... But...

"You know the conversations we have with Michael and Azazel?" I asked something that seemed unrelated to the current topic. "Those conversations we have after discussing the possible peace agreement?"

"I do. What about them?" Sirzechs was the one who answered, most of the time he was the one who went to those conversations with me or even alone, with Ajuka staying in his laboratory.

"I think I can understand better now something they both talked about regarding Big G..." I pointed upwards. "That he always told the two of them to never..."

First that beefed-up priest from the church and now Devas... It seems that even though I'm more open-minded than the devils of the Old Satans faction, I still subconsciously...

"... Underestimate humans."

... Underestimated humans.

[...]

POV: Devas Asura.

"You're not going down there?" Ozpin asked, sitting in a chair facing the cliff. "It's been an hour."

I glanced at my cellphone, it was true, it had already been an hour, a bit more even.

"Nah." I waved my hand, reclining the chair I was in. "I'm good up here, enjoying this clear and pleasant weather."

"It's cloudy," Glynda stated, also seated in a chair.

"I'm good up here, enjoying this not-so-clear and pleasant weather." I didn't miss a beat.

Glynda sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

I shook my head and explained my thoughts on why I hadn't gotten up, even though an hour had already passed.

Incredibly, it wasn't because I was lazy.

"It doesn't change anything whether I'm down there or not, the tension remains the same." I explained. "After an hour, they'll still think I'm hunting them, whether I'm there or not."

Team RWBY could easily figure out that I wasn't there just by looking at the stream, that is, if I hadn't blocked the four of them from being able to see the stream.

Well, five, since Winter ended up being blocked too, but I'll take that as me doing a good deed and letting the woman have a break, since I was sure she had been watching me non-stop all this time.

"What will keep them tense all the time and wear them out mentally," Ozpin scratched his chin in thought. "And when you do go there, they'll already be in a much worse state than they should be."

"Bingo!" I gave Ozpin a thumbs up. "But there's another reason too."

"And what would that be?"

I looked at the minimap, where I could see some points converging, two teams.

"The prize I said the last team would win will make them fight each other."

"Which will wear them out even more." Ozpin nodded. "Tell me, what do you intend with this lesson?"

I could see that Glynda had the same doubt, since even though she was relaxing with her eyes closed, I noticed her attention was on the conversation.

"Make them understand priorities." I wasn't a teacher, but using some lessons from movies I had seen could help here.

"Think of the lesson as a mission. The first important information I gave was that after an hour I would hunt them, while the second was that the last team would win a reward." I looked at the points on the minimap swirling around each other. A fight.

"But still, even knowing that 'something'." Me, in this case. "Was hunting them, they still focused only on the reward, wearing themselves out, if I were a Grimm..."

If the 'thing' hunting them were a Grimm, they would have to face it tired and worn out.

"I don't think they would act like this if it were a real mission and they could actually die," Glynda defended her students.

"Maybe yes, maybe no." I shrugged. It was a hypothetical scenario and I liked to think they were only acting like this because they weren't really in mortal danger, but there were different cases.

It was better for them to realize their mistakes here than on a real mission.

After a few minutes, Glynda's scroll beeped, making her sigh and stand up.

"I'll go fetch the irresponsible ones who ran out of Aura." Were her only words before she got up and started walking towards the forest below.

I thought she would use the launch mechanisms, but she went down the stairs next to the cliff... Too bad, I thought I could launch her far away, it would be funny.

When Glynda left, it was just me and Ozpin on top of the cliff, well, not counting Millia, the seven thousand people watching me, and the Nightmares in my shadow.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Ozpin?" I asked, after a few minutes of silence.

The white-haired man didn't respond immediately, thinking for a moment before speaking.

"One of our allies is injured. Amber." Ozpin had a sad look on his face.

"The one Cinder attacked?" The Maiden I didn't know what was.

"Yes. Even with our efforts, we've only managed to stabilize her temporarily. But if nothing changes, she will die soon." He explained.

"And you think I can help." It wasn't a question. And it wasn't me who would help, but my potions.

"Yes," Ozpin confirmed. "I won't ask for your help for free, but to sell one of your potions to us. Just name the price." A blank check? This must be important, very important...

"Take me to her later, I'll see what I can do." I won't take advantage of someone who's injured. Even though I could sell the potions, it wouldn't be at an inflated price.

"Thank you," Ozpin said with a relieved voice.

I didn't respond verbally, just gave a slight nod and returned my attention to the minimap and the forest below, tracking the students I could see through the treetops with my eyes.

I continued to do so for a few minutes before noticing something, more specifically, someone, or in this case, a group of someones.

"It looks like Team RWBY and Team JNPR have formed an alliance." Ozpin noticed the same thing I did, but in his case, it was because he was watching the students through the scroll, through the cameras in the forest.

I glanced at the scroll in his hands and saw that yes, the eight of them were walking side by side before stopping at a location and sitting down to rest.

"And it seems they've also realized what I intend to do..." Which of them had realized my strategy?

One of the girls from Team RWBY probably, but who?

"Well, it looks like it's time for me to move." I got up, stretching, before tossing the chair behind me into my inventory.

It was only a matter of time until more teams realized what I was doing, the fights between them were also starting to become less frequent. I guess this part of the lesson had already been understood, so let's move on to the second part then...

"Do you need help?" Ozpin asked as I got up. "To get to the forest, I mean." He gestured towards the launch mechanisms.

"Glynda will be annoyed at missing the chance to launch me far away." I said with a slight smile on my face before walking over to the platform.

"You could always let her do it next time." Ozpin shrugged, holding the launch button in his hands.

"Maybe I'll let-" Before I could even finish the sentence, I was already flying away.

"Damn Wizard of Oz..." I muttered, my voice muffled by the wind. The smile on Ozpin's face was that of someone who knew what he had done, he's definitely going to tell Glynda later. Well, so be it.

I ignored the strong wind hitting my face and looked down at the forest. What landing strategy should I use? Maybe copy one of the students? I had seen Ruby use her rifle shots to guide herself in the air, seemed cool...

"Well, let's go with the classics." I stabilized my body before leaning forward, accelerating my descent.

Just before impact, I bent my knees slightly and crashed down hard on the ground, fist down, creating a large crater in the forest floor.

Judging by the numerous ten-number emote signs, it seems my audience liked the landing.

Superhero landing successfully executed.

I brushed the dust off my body and started to walk slowly through the forest, the Bone Helm appearing on my face as the shadows of the trees swallowed me.

I let out only a fraction of the aura that the Bone Helm exuded, nothing too strong, just to indicate that I had arrived in the forest...

Now... Who should I go after first?

[…]

POV: Blake Belladonna.

"He's going in the opposite direction," Pyrrha sounded irritated by this fact.

"Small mercies of life," Yang commented. "You were right, Blakewakey."

I ignored the awful nickname and nodded. Devas really hadn't entered the forest in the first hour; all the sounds of battle were just the students fighting amongst themselves.

"Theoretically, we just need to survive until midnight, right?" Jaune asked rhetorically. "Why don't we just hide until then?"

It was a good question and a good idea too, it probably would have worked with any other Beacon professor...

"We won't be able to hide," Weiss replied without stopping her Glyphs created using Dust. "Not against him."

...With everyone except Devas.

"Even if we stay silent?" Nora asked. "Does he have a super nose too?" That... was a good question, but no.

"Probably, but it's for another reason," Ruby replied as she continued to hack away with that axe talking to a tree... It was the third time...

("Cut, cut, cut, cut, CUT!")

Ignore the eerie voice coming from the axe... It's all in your head...

"What reason?" Pyrrha asked back, still looking in the direction from which the Bone Helm aura was coming.

"He steals. It's simple," Yang commented without elaborating much. "Just know that he cheats."

Having a video game Minimap in real life was definitely classified as stealing in this situation. How do we hide from that?!

"Okay..." Pyrrha commented.

After ten minutes with no sign of Devas approaching us, we relaxed, but remained on guard. The area around us was full of traps.

"What do you think the objective of this lesson is?" Ren asked. He was sitting leaning against a tree... Or what was left of it after Ruby and Lucy passed by, just a stump.

"Besides not randomly attacking your classmates while someone is ready to hunt you? Teamwork, maybe?" Jaune replied after a few seconds. "Reading between the lines, I guess." Those were good guesses. I would've made them too.

"It's probably also about acting under pressure," Weiss added.

"And decision-making," Ruby spoke between chops on the wooden logs she was cutting. "Whether we fight Devas or run, whether we hide or set traps, it all matters, I guess... We know Devas is coming after us, but not when, what we do in that time is what matters."

Sometimes I forgot how good Ruby was at analyzing the environment, even if it didn't seem like it.

"Don't you get tired?" Pyrrha asked when she saw Ruby cut what should have been the tenth tree log in a row.

It's true, Ruby didn't even seem tired... What the hell? How?

My answer came in a distant murmur.

("Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut.")

That axe was definitely to blame for this. I needed to check its stats later in the stream recording.

"Huh? No, why?" Ruby replied to Pyrrha without stopping chopping the wood.

"For nothing..." The look the invincible girl gave Ruby was as if our leader had said she was friends with an alien...

If she only knew...

It took a few minutes for something to happen, someone falling into one of the traps we had set. It wasn't Devas, I didn't even think he could fall into one of these traps, they were more to warn us than anything else, it was another student.

"Velvet?" I looked at the partially frozen faunus rabbit from afar without approaching. Everyone was on alert. If she was here, her team wasn't far away.

Not even a second later, the other three members of her team had appeared.

"A trap? You didn't detect it?" Coco asked Velvet as she helped her thaw out with Fire Dust. At no point did she take her eyes off us.

"No. It just happened out of nowhere," Velvet replied with a slightly trembling voice, probably from the cold.

I didn't blame her for not detecting the trap; Weiss had gotten good at setting them. Seriously, the Schnee Semblance was ridiculous. It was almost magic, actually.

"Look, we don't want trouble." Jaune was the one who stepped forward to speak. "This will only get in the way of the tru-"

Coco cut off Jaune's speech.

"We know. We figured out what his plan was after we were attacked by the second team without even seeing a hair of the professor." Second team? They didn't even look worn out...

"We just want to ask a few questions before we leave," Coco continued. "You four know the guy, don't you?" They were looking for us then. Nothing worrying.

We didn't have time to respond, as we were interrupted, not by something, but someone, someone running.

"Is that Cardin?" Ruby was the first to notice and point in the direction. It really was Cardin, not just him, but his team too, and they seemed to be running from something.

But why? Devas' aura was far away...

"The aura vanished," I spoke reflexively.

Damn, when did that happen? I hadn't been distracted for even a moment, how did I not notice this?

The moment the words left my mouth, we all went on high alert, which included Team CFVY, who were on the other side of our traps looking at Team CRDL running.

Team CRDL didn't even slow down when they passed by Team CFVY, just kept running. They looked worn out, covered in dirt, mud, and bits of leaves, but without any injuries.

They ran past, disappearing into the trees in the opposite direction from where they came. I noticed they looked genuinely scared.

"Leading an enemy in the direction of your allies to ask for help in fighting him is a good idea. There's no sin in asking for help," Devas' voice echoed from all directions. How?... Nightmare energy. Damn!

"But leading an enemy in the direction of your allies to use them as a distraction?... Sacrifice?..." The voice slowly faded away, until it became a whisper in the distance.

Then Team CRDL's scream of fear echoed throughout the forest...

"...That, indeed, is a sin."

...Then everything fell silent.

[...]

Non-Canonical Omake:

POV: Roman Torchwick

("Non-Canonical Omake")

"Non-canonical omake? What's this, some Neo prank?"

"What is it, Neo?" I pointed to the words hanging in the air. "Something you pulled from those stories you read on the CCT?" I asked.

Neo tilted her head to the side, her face puzzled.

("What are you talking about, Roman?") The words appeared in front of Neo. ("There's nothing there.") She pointed to the spot where the words had disappeared.

"Of course there isn't now, you stopped using your Semblance there." I sighed as I massaged my forehead.

"Roman, I've always wanted to ask, how do you understand the little one so well?" Brat two asked. "Even without her using sign language, you seem to get everything she's trying to convey somehow."

Is this some kind of group joke?

"I just read the words she creates with her Semblance." What a stupid question. "If Neo doesn't show you the words, it's not my fault."

Neo could choose who saw her illusions and who didn't. It's gotten me out of many tight spots in the past.

"Words?" Junior asked confused. "Did you forget to take your meds, Roman?"

("What words, Roman? I can't write with my Semblance, my control is good, but not that good.")

This has to be some kind of joke.

"You're writing that you can't write, by writing?" I pointed to the words in Neapolitan color. "Neo. Your pranks used to be better."

The worried look Neo had was strange. Why that look?

Neo quickly signaled to Junior and handed him her Scroll.

"Roman..." Junior spoke slowly. "Neo isn't using her Semblance. Look here." He handed me Neo's Scroll, which indicated that her Aura was fully charged.

("See? I'm not using my Semblance, otherwise my Aura would drop.") The words formed in front of Neo, her Aura remaining unaffected.

... Have I completely lost it? Is that it, have I gone crazy? … I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow.

[...]---[...]

Well, a more explanatory chapter, from the next one I'll speed things up, as I said. As for the Omake, well...

("Maybe Roman needs to see a doctor, maybe not. This could be a harmless prank, or just madness consuming him slowly, who knows...")

Good night everyone and happy reading!

46