Chapter 13: Strange PTSD experience
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=====================================================================================

I do not understand how the timeline works, for this anime.

Like, how? Y-You know what? Forget about it.

Also, there's been lots of flies down there, asking the teachers and students about All Might.

Glad we have a high-tech security gate, heh. 

*Quickly regrets what i just said*

Wait, if i'm not wrong, the elec-

*Notices Aizawa coming in*

Let's just see it for myself.

 

"Good job on yesterday's practice. I've seen the video and the result"

Aizawa continues his words by commenting on Bakugou and Izuku, about their performance on the practice yesterday.

 

"Now, let's get to the class matters. Sorry if it's a little late, but today, you must..."

*Everyone gets into a pre-surprised position, screaming "Another test!?" internally, except me*

"...Elect a Prefect"

*Everyone relieving in unison, sighing together*

Damn, you guys do hate it, eh?

*Suddenly, they raised their hand. Even several (or more) of the class members standing up, raising their hands to the ceiling*

Help me, this is crowded as FU-

 

"Sensei! I want to be the Prefect! Choose me!" That's what the red boi1Eijiro Kirishima, a red-haired boy with whatever quirk he has. I just forgot, okay? I have F- Amnesia, so shut up. Here's a much more detailed explanation, not from a half-autistic (i think) boy: https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Eijiro_Kirishimasays.

"Me too, Sensei!" Followed by the lightning boi2Denki Kaminari, whose quirk is Overcharge (if i'm not wrong).  He's a walking railgun and can become a running phone charger (not cannon). Wait, shoots out electricity... Doesn't that mean lightning bolt? Never mind, his quirk is called Chargebolt. Detailed version here : https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Denki_Kaminari.

"I want to do that too!" Says a girl with half the energy of the lightning boi.

"That's a position fo-"

"I will be the leader!"

Dang, you good bro? She violated you, my dude. *A bit surprised face, then chuckles silently*

 

"I will bound girl's skirt to be thirt- Mmph!" *Gets subdued without getting injured*

Yeah so, i sneak behind Todoroki and walk to Mineta's desk, and subdue him, while commenting about all five of the students3The dialogue above is from Episode 9 Season 1, and the five students are Lightning Boi, Red Haired Boi, Random Blue Haired Gurl, Sparky Boi, and finally Acid Gurl.in my mind.

I turn my head to look behind, giving Momo a nod, a sign that says "He's crazy, don't mind him" with my face and my nod.

 

Suddenly, Lida stands up and gives a speech, telling everyone that being a prefect is hard and comes with big responsibilities and is done through an election. 

I would criticize that. And apparently, some of these friends of mine happen to share the same thought. 

All of us criticize his words because he raised his hand much higher than everyone in the class. Even Deku, whose the only one who didn't criticize him, was startled.

"You raised your hand the most!" That's what i said, in my mind. The others said the same thing out loud.

 

"Why did you recommend that?" Railgun boi said.

"We all are not close with each other, so how can people trust us, Lida?" Frog girl said.

"If that's the case, then everyone would vote for themselves" Steel boi making a point.

"That's why, whoever got the most votes, can be trusted as a worthy person, right?" Ah, making another point. I'm rooting for you, my boi. Because you'll end up being chosen as the prefect, in the middle of Episode 94Let me summarize this thing real quick. Basically, there's a large number of reporters in front of U.A High gate, and then the gate activates the "Intruder Alert" system. Then, there's a Prefect election happening in class 1-A. Because of the overwhelming power of the press, the students of this high school panicked. I'm trying to figure out why are they panicking, shush. They panicked because of the press, WHAT THE-.

"Sensei, what is your opinion?"

"As long as you guys can decide before the class ends, i do not care" Average teacher in my country here5Indonesia, located on southeast asia.

 

Yeah, well, the election occurs. And do you know who i gave my vote to? Of course, Lida. I give my one singular vote to him, resulting in 0 votes written on the board beside my name.

 

After the result of the election came out, Bakugou protested. He's complaining about how Deku got more votes than him.

I show no care at all towards this election, not even having the energy to become the class Prefect. I have enough experience of being a leader. Which i should say, is a little frustrating experience for me.

For some reason, Lida appreciates the one vote i gave him, anonymously.

And so, Deku became the Prefect of the class, along with Momo as the vice Prefect. What a chaotic day.
==================================================================================

 

*Crunch crunch crunch* This nice. *Heavy6One of the classes in Team Fortress 2. A big bald Russian guy with a large health pool and an expensive Minigun. That's what Heavy is. He's a monster at head-to-head combat. Because of his large health, it is considered good to not attack Heavy head-to-head combat if you're not an offensive class or you're not a sneaky support class (Spy). Unless you have something with you that makes you a threat to him, such as a level 2 sentry (Engineer).approval voice*

Also, we got the trio chatting among themselves right there7Episode 9, minute 6:51..

 

*Suddenly remembers the first challenge* "Bollock..." *Bri'ish person in the wild*

 

Almost forgot about Decaying Winter. So, they - My friends from Ethereal, see Prologue for detailed info - said that the first challenge starts a little sooner. They said it'll happen along with an event in this world, precisely in U.A.

Alright. *Slurping a cup of water* I forgot what the event was. Let me just... *Proceed to look up answers on Fandom Wiki with my phone*

USJ, joint training... Oh? Aizawa loses? Heh, nice.

 

Alright, let me clear myself up. The Fandom Wiki that talks about the anime MHA, doesn't exist. I'm connecting myself through our world Google, not this world Google.

So how did i connect to the main world? That uh... Alright, so. I have a power, that teleports me to a room, much like a flexible personal room. Since the room has a network connection that connects to the main world internet, i can search for anything that exists on the real world internet. That's what Jide said.

 

For those who don't know who Jide is, he's basically a jer- *Ting ting!*

Wait, let me check for a second. *Sees a Whatsapp notification* Fridge, he's watching me.

Alright, alright! He's the Lead Programmer of THC8The Hub Caretaker. Check my other story "A Hub" for more context (you may be confused, maybe). Here's a picture reference for him: 

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPgr-qtp8SWAC0pnbk46Olu_WVzIjoZl/view?usp=drive_link. The picturing feature broke, so here's a Google Drive link instead.

[collapse]
Spoiler

A/N: Do not question why i use Gacha Club for creating OC, i'm bad at drawing alright? Shut up. Also, to not ruin your reading experience, the Author's note will be put right inside Spoilers.

[collapse]

 

Suddenly, an announcement terrified the students here, panicking them.

Cool, now i have lots of free space.

*Looks around* Never mind, this cornered table near the window is comfier.

 

"Alhamdulill- Huh?"

*Notices someone outside the window* Hold on, who's that? Can't see who that is, that person is a little far to see clearly.

*Realizes* Wait, that is... *Sees a Bucket Man looking at me, menacingly*

What, the, fu-

======================================================================================

0