Young Master, your former fiancée has come to kill you
589 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the hot weather of June, heavy snow fell in Cordero City, turning summer into winter in an instant. This abnormal weather phenomenon aroused heated discussion among the people of Cordero City, and there were various theories.

Some people say that this kind of weather phenomenon is caused by someone who has suffered an unfair injustice. Some people say that this kind of weather phenomenon is caused by the thunder of Archduke Claude's son. Some people say that this kind of weather phenomenon is caused by the arrival of a strong man.

As for what exactly is going on with this weather anomaly, no one can tell.

________________________________

City Lord's Mansion, back garden

Butler Bob stood beside his young master with a solemn expression. He was reporting to his young master the truth about the snow falling in Cordero City in June.

This truth is a bit cruel to my young master, and he may not be able to accept it.

Claude is the young master of Duke Claude's Palace. He is elegant, easy-going, handsome, and a noble son with the spirit of chivalry.

Of course, this is Master Claude's evaluation of himself. In the eyes of housekeeper Bob, this young master is an iron fool with a cold and indifferent personality.

On the day of his coming-of-age ceremony, he canceled all the engagements his master had made for him. With this withdrawal, trouble came.

The vision of snow falling in Cordero City in June is evidence of this.

Thinking of this, the housekeeper Bob sighed in his heart and said, "Master, the abnormality of the snow in Cordero City in June has been found out. It is a weather abnormality caused by the arrival of a strong man."

Claude sipped his black tea, and a hint of interest appeared on his handsome face. The vision of heaven and earth may be caused by a powerful person.

Tsk, after so many years, this was the first time he saw a powerful person who could cause strange phenomena in the world. He rubbed the teacup in his hand and said with a smile, "What kind of strong man is so arrogant? Dare to show his holiness in Cordero City?"

"Master, this strong man is an old acquaintance of yours. You know him." Bob, the butler, pointed out.

"I know him?"

As soon as Raymond confirmed it, the interest in his face became even stronger. "Oh? Who is it? Tell me."

"She is...your former fiancée...Miss Caroline. After the young master came to break off the engagement five years ago, Miss Caroline was accepted as a disciple by a sword god. Now, the accomplished Carlo Miss Lin is here to see you."

"Caroline?" There was a look of reminiscence in Claude's blue eyes. After a while, he said, "I remember, it's the cold-tempered and unsmiling Miss Caroline, right? Hey, look. She came here to thank me for my kindness in breaking off the engagement back then, and she is sincere."

The appearance of Caroline emerged in Claude's mind. She was a girl with long silver hair and golden eyes.

When the butler Bob heard this, the expression on his face instantly became wonderful, grateful? Master, you really dare to think.

"Ahem... Young Master, unfortunately, the truth of the matter is not what you imagined. Miss Caroline did not come to you to be grateful, but... she wanted to kill you with a sword and destroy an inner demon. Prepare to become a sword god."

"What???!"

The smile on Claude's face froze instantly. Kill him with a sword. What the hell is this? Didn't he just break off her engagement back then? What is with killing him with a sword?

However, he didn't panic; Claude is not a powerless young master. "Bob, what strength does Caroline have now?"

"Sword master!"

"What?!"

Claude was startled. Sword master? She's only been away for five years, right? Even if she took drugs for five years, it would be impossible for her to become a sword master in such a short period of time, right?

A person like this who grew from an ordinary warrior to a sword master within five years was either cheating or had an incredible opportunity. Logically speaking... if there really is such a person in this world, he should be Claude!

He is a person who has been reincarnated through time. Shouldn't a person like him be a person of destiny?

But now...how does he feel...that the girl Caroline, whose engagement he broke off, has the gift of destiny?

Otherwise, how do you explain that she became a sword master after five years of training?

If he remembered correctly, when he came to break off the engagement five years ago and free this girl, she was still a bronze swordsman, right?

To jump from a bronze swordsman to a sword master within five years is definitely a sign of a person with destiny.

Sitting in the pavilion, Claude was filled with envy, jealousy, and hatred. Has the will of this world favored the wrong person?

Thinking about Claude, he has been practicing day and night since the day he was reincarnated into this world. Until now, he doesn't know what level he has reached in practice.

In his previous life, he was a disciple of Taoism. His master's surname was Chen. When he practiced with his master, his master always told him to believe in science. However, every time he said such words, he would either spit out a small sword from his mouth, or fly on a crane, or even fly. What's extravagant is that he occasionally flies in the air.

Let him believe in science and fly in an airplane, but he himself flies with a sword. It feels ridiculous just thinking about it.

Although his master in his previous life always made him believe in science, he taught him everything that should be taught. The only thing that made him angry was that, in order to prevent him from losing his virginity so early, his master actually coaxed him into practicing the Shaolin Golden Bell!

Because of the golden bell, his body was still pure from his previous life until the day of his death.

After being reincarnated into this world, he has been secretly practicing the techniques he learned in his previous life. Over the years, he has not known what state he has reached.

However, one thing he knows is that his golden bell is not perfect yet!

No! To be precise, his Golden Bell of the Immortal Sun has not yet been cultivated to its Great perfection. When he was reincarnated in this world, the golden bell of his cultivation mutated. When he was born, he had a purple-gold ring between his eyebrows. Big day.

He also broke off the engagement because of the Golden Bell of the Great Sun. Unless you practice this technique to the state of Perfection, you cannot break your body. Once you break your body, your skills will be exhausted, and you may die suddenly.

He didn't have the chance to interact with young ladies in his previous life. In this life, he has distinguished status. As long as he wants to, just say a word, the woman he values ​​​​will appear in his bed.

In the past few years, as long as he glanced at a girl on the street, they would definitely appear in his bed at night. Of course, these girls were eventually sent back intact by him.

Power is a wonderful and terrible thing, but fortunately he is not too addicted to it.

"Master, what are you going to do? Miss Caroline's letter of challenge has been sent to the house, and she will come to the door in person tomorrow."

When the housekeeper, Bob, saw that his young master was so frightened that he couldn't speak, he had to remind him. Sigh... If you had married Miss Caroline, wouldn't you have a sword master wife?

Well, now the lady has become an enemy.

"Bob, are you sure you don't regard the letter of gratitude as a letter of challenge?" Claude looked forward to it.

"Hey, Master, don't have any illusions. I suggest you run away."

Claude: "..."

No matter how embarrassed he is, as the son of a dignified prince, he can't possibly be reduced to running, right?

To be continued...

11