Chapter 21 – Tony VS Hulk
472 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like the story and want to see more, take a look at my Patreon, where you'll find several chapters ahead of the public. And you'll also be helping me reach my dream of being a full-time writer.

With a quick and agile movement, Peter lands on the roof of a house and quickly assesses the situation. He knew he didn't have the physical strength to defeat the Hulk, but he could use his intelligence to try to steer the Hulk in another direction.

Taking a deep breath, Peter tries to stay calm, knowing the situation was explosive. He approached carefully, maintaining a friendly posture despite the tension he felt.

"Easy now, Dr. Banner..."

Peter says, raising his hands in a gesture of peace.

"Do you remember me? We're friends."

Hulk, with his bright green eyes that seemed more like sparks of pure rage, stood there with his imposing and muscular figure, an intimidating presence.

The confusion escalated even further when Peter, with a daring expression, dared to call the enraged giant by the name of Bruce, something that many knew was a trigger for the Hulk's anger. His eyes, which had previously seemed to shine in a mysterious and almost wild way, now gleamed with uncontrollable fury. Hulk clenched his massive fists and emitted a guttural growl that made the air tremble.

Peter, despite the challenging tone of his voice, was not prepared for Bruce's quick reaction. The ground trembled as the Hulk, with titanic and powerful steps, began to run toward Peter. Each step was a demonstration of pure strength, and the earth yielded under the weight of his charge.

"I... I didn't mean that, Hulk!"

Peter shouted in desperation as he backed away, his eyes widening in terror. But it was too late to retreat now, and the Hulk was in full momentum. With a deafening roar that echoed through the urban landscape, Bruce shouted the dreaded words:

"HULK... SMASH!"

But before the Hulk could land a punch on Peter, several mini-missiles struck him. Peter, looking surprised, directed his gaze to the sky, where he saw Stark flying.

"Mr. Stark!"

Peter said with a less worried expression.

"Hey, kid, from what I can see, I think I arrived a little late."

Tony said, looking at the scene of destruction that extended across the city, with streets in ruins and cars turned upside down.

After being hit by the missiles, the Hulk let out a scream of anger. Seconds later, as the dust settled, both Peter and Tony realized that not only had he not been hurt, but he had become even angrier.

"Where's Natasha? At times like this, her Nina's song would be a great help."

Tony asked Peter.

"She's down too, just like the rest of the team, leaving only me, you, and Hawkeye."

Peter replied as he looked at Tony.

Tony remained silent for a few seconds and then said:

"I'm going to have to call Veronica."

"And you."

Tony said, pointing to Peter before continuing.

"Protect the civilians, get them to safety. Let me handle the big guy."

"Alright."

Peter said, giving a thumbs-up.

While Tony prepared to face the Hulk, Peter knew that his priority was to ensure the safety of civilians in the area. He looked around and saw panicked people running through the streets, damaged cars, and buildings at risk of collapsing. With agility, he shot his webs and began swinging from building to building, directing people to take shelter in safe places.

Amid the evacuation of civilians, Peter noticed something falling from the sky and hitting the city's ground: it was the Hulkbuster. It had the same colors as Tony's armors, but its distinctive feature was its size, much larger than the Hulk himself. This was plausible, as it had been designed with the purpose of being large enough to confront the Hulk. Tony approached the massive armor and entered it.

"All of you, get away from here... now."

Tony said from inside the armor, instructing the police and the people around to move away.

Peter continued to guide civilians to move away from the area while the Hulkbuster rose imposingly, and the Hulk turned his attention to Tony inside the armor.

Tony knew he couldn't waste time. He began to communicate with the Hulk through the Hulkbuster's loudspeaker system, trying to calm the giant green rage.

"Can you hear me? That witch is messing with your mind, but remember that you are stronger and smarter than her. You are Bruce Banner."

Hulk, with eyes still filled with rage, turned and looked back. His face was contorted in agony, and it seemed he was fighting against the influence that was driving him mad, his veins bulging in his neck.

When Tony called him Bruce, the Hulk responded with a furious scream, giving him a look of pure anger.

"Alright, alright, I won't call you 'weak' Hulk anymore."

Tony said mockingly, taunting the Hulk and making him even angrier.

Tony knew that taunting the Hulk was not the best strategy, but he was trying to divert the attention from the uncontrollable fury to gain time.

The green giant lets out a deafening roar and launches a car towards Tony, then lunges forward with full force, slamming his massive fists into the Hulkbuster's armor. The impact was so great that it threw Tony away, but he managed to activate the armor's thrusters, and without wasting any time, he charged at the Hulk, slamming him into the ground.

The Hulk, now even more furious, stood up and started tearing chunks of concrete out of the ground, throwing them like projectiles at the Hulkbuster. Tony used the shield built into his armor to protect himself from the attacks, but it was clear that facing the Hulk was an arduous task, even with the powerful Hulkbuster.

However, Tony manages to anticipate the Hulk's intentions and acts quickly, punching the green giant in the face and launching a bolt of lightning in his direction. The impact of the bolt knocks him into a truck. Hulk breaks free and immediately jumps on Tony's back, hitting the Hulkbuster's arm with an iron bar.

"Getting me by surprise from behind, low blow, Dr. Banner."

Tony said inside the armor.

 

RECOGNITION TO MEMBERS:

Eduardo Tolentino🤞🏻 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MALEVOLENT SANCTUARY".

Gkiller🤞🏻 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MALEVOLENT SANCTUARY".

clement MARIE🤞🏻 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MALEVOLENT SANCTUARY".

Matthew Jimenez🤝 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MAHAYANA PRISON".

19