Drowning in blood
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up feeling like shit. I got up from the bed, onto my unstable feet and went to the bathroom, doing my routine all over again. 

When I plopped down my chair, I started to really think through what happened the day before. Fucking hell… the situation is so bad. It's gonna be really fucking awkward to speak with mom after this. How could I do something so rash?

And so, I sat there, contemplating my life choices until I came to a solid conclusion. I need to stick it up and stop talking to them altogether. They did something terrible and I'm not going to laugh it off like it was some fucking joke.

After getting my resolution, I sighed a deep and shitty sigh before turning my computer on. After playing some games I called my internet friend, Lukas. What? I'm lonely, alright!

"Hey man, how are you doing? Ah, shit. This guy just sniped me. So.. how's it going?" Asked Lukas after I got into a game with him. 

"Ahhhh… everything is shit, like always. FUCKING HELL!! Kill him! NOO!! He was right in front of you, you bitch!!!!!" This fucking guy on my team… how the fuck can you be so stupid.. 

"Listen man, it's gonna be alright. Just gotta up your game. Listen, I need to go in like.. ten minutes. So.. let's finish them, ey?" Lukas said while crouching in front of me in game.

"Yeah, let's fucking do this shit." I said, taking out my knife. 

We both went separate ways. I took my sniper and got to high ground. Lukas took out a semi-automatic and camped near center

I took aim to the spot where I estimate the head of the enemy will be in when they try to get out of spawn. With my finger on the ready, I waited.

SHOOT! The bullet hit the man's head. Two others went right through his body, firing in my direction. I quickly took cover behind some convenient bricks. Took some damage, gonna need to bandage up.

"Lukas they're coming to ya!" I 'said' to Lukas while getting out a medkit from my inventory and pressing use. 

"On it." Lukas said, lying law, waiting for the opportune moment to strike with a few dozen bullets.

I tried to peek out but both of them started shooting again. Suddenly, our other teammate decided to show up… only to be a fucking idiot and start shooting at them right in the open. I watched it happen. He died. 

"Hahahahahahaha!!! What an idiot! That's amazing." Lukas shouted through my headphones. I couldn't help but agree, this is not how you play this game. 

After a few seconds of vigilance, the two enemies started bhopping to center. When they got to line of sight, Lukas sprayed them with shots. He managed to kill one with a few lucky headshots before the other one shot him in the head, killing him. 

"Finish this." He said. I replied with a 'yeah' before getting up from my cover and sniping the hell out of the guy. He wasn't fast enough and died. 

We both typed 'gg' in chat while we laugh at being called hackers by the other team. Oh.. they say they will report us, eh? Well.. not like we care what the fuckers think.

"Ah, shit. Gotta go. Cya." Said Lukas before hanging up. I looked at my computer monitor for a few more seconds and decide to just watch some anime...

… Damn you Miko-chan…

------

Been a few days. Currently, I'm beating the fuck out of some unlucky guy in 'Hitman : Online'. When the guy died, I heard a noise through my headphones. Weird… 

I took my headphones off before going into my small hallway and looking into the direction of the empty living room. "Hello?" I said while shivering. Always.. always when things like this happens it gives my the creeps. Guess I watch too much movies.

There was no reply, so I just shrugged and got back into my room, this time locking the door. If there is really someone here, then I will notice. 

After a few more successful rounds in game, my phone beeped. I sighed and took my headphones off. Looking at my phone which was lying near my elbow on the desk, it said 'mom'. 

Fuck.. I guess I can, at least, check what she wants from me. I took it and looked at the message. It said 'I'm sorry'. 

The message needed some time to register in my mind, and when it did, I exploded with anger. Honestly, How. The. Fuck. They. Dare. This is the worst apology I have ever got in my entire shitty life.

Not only did they ask me to come to their house and gave me that fake ass apology, now they're trying to apologise through fucking text? Not even face time? That's fucked up.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise followed by the world becoming portrayed as afterimages. Then the pain hit me hard, the fucking pain. It was as if I was drowning. And believe me, fucking drowning is not a good way to go. My entire body felt numb, my senses started to disappear. Fucking hell.

...Damn you Miko-chan...

0