Cooking (?)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and looked around, slightly confused. Looks like I fell asleep at some point. Fuck.. this is bad. I'm mentally exhausted, and hungry. I don't know what happened but I went from mildly hungry to really fucking hungry.

I painfully got up from my sleeping position and went outside. Looks like it is afternoon already, eh? Hopefully, I will come back before dawn.

Slowly, I got into the woods. Trying to make the least noise possible. But of course I can't do that perfectly, I'm not a professional tracker or some shit like that. Still, that's good enough.

I looked around while walking, trying to find a path made by some animal. Couldn't find a thing. Guess I just need to aimlessly go around and luck upon 

some delicious pork or something. Fucking hell.

Honestly speaking, I have no idea how I could kill an animal with my bare hands. Suddenly I had an idea. I could probably use a sharp stone or something, right? I scanned the ground surrounding me and found my new weapon. It was a relatively large rock which has a pointy tip. Eh, good enough. 

I took it, and continued my track through the forest.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard leaves rustling in the distance. With a bloodthirsty smirk, I stalked towards my prey, ready to make some dinner. 

Suddenly, there was some noise from my right. Looking at that direction, I tried to listen to anything suspicious. There was no sound, no animal, nothing. Phew. 

At that moment, I heard some tapping behind me. I turned around with superhuman reflexes and found that a wolf was running at me. with its mouth opened wide and it's tail helping it balance on the forest floor, it looked quite menacing. 

Instinctively, I brought the stone down in front of me. I felt it hit something right when the wolf slammed into me, scratching his fangs at my side. We both fell on the ground. After a few moments of disorientation, I assessed the situation.

The rock hit its neck, breaking it and in the process killing the wolf. With pain flaring through me, I pushed the wolf aside and got up. I looked down at my side and found my shirt torn and blood leaking from two long gashes. 

I grunted in pain as I applied pressure to the wounds. This hurts so fucking much. I looked down at the body of the wolf, which has died painlessly since I managed to hit it with a luck shot to the back of the neck, the weak spot of every mammal. Well.. guess it's wolf steaks for dinner.

I looked down at my side once again, seeing that the blood has already stopped. Wait.. how the fuck? Now that I think about it the pain has also diminished.. this is so weird. 

I looked at the body of the wolf once again and sighed. This is going to be fucking annoying. I dropped the bloody stone on the floor, bent down and took the wolf's body by its hind legs. 

Dragging the body through the woods was painful and frustrating. But I managed. Fuck yeah. I dropped the body near the cave and looked at the sky. This whole endeavor happened in two hours. There are still a few hours until the sun sets. I could probably manage to cook some meat at that time frame.

I looked around searching for something. For what, I didn't know. How do you start a fire again?

I thought about it for a few seconds before going around and trying to find something that can help me make a fire. After a few moments, I found Flint. It was strewn about near the entrance of the cave. That's pretty fucking convenient, isn't it?

I took two rocks of flint and put them near the body. After that, I went around collecting dry leaves and sticks and putting them in the entrance of the cave. I lit them up with the flint and waited until I had a little campfire.

I went outside and looked for a stone that I could use as a substitute of a crude dagger. After finding one, I started to skin the wolf. It went really fucking bad, but it's better than eating nothing. 

I took some nearby fallen branches that I saw a while back and stuck them through the meat. It's going to taste like shit, and will be like shit to my health. Still, I can't do anything about it. 

I put the meat near the campfire and waited. After thirty minutes, the meat was reasonably cooked. I took it and bit into it. 

This is so fucking disgusting. Please, oh Lord, don't make me eat this. But I knew I couldn't stop. I was so fucking hungry. And so, I chewed, cursed and cried. 

After I finished eating, I threw the little branch on the floor before going into the cave, falling down on the floor and falling asleep with teary eyes.

0