Chapter 1
3.8k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Tetsuya Kuga, was working for a black company.

I say "was" because it is no longer the case. To be honest mu life was terrible back then.

 Even after 30 years , I could not get a single girlfriend, and I had to spend my days eating at a laptop in a workplace where harassment was the norm.

 I thought the world was crazy and I wondered why no girl would come near me with such manly name.

 

 In such a lonely and painful life as a unmarried man, the only thing I looked forward to was playing video games.

 In my last days, I was playing a novel game, "National War Crisis," which was a huge hit.

 The setting was an alternate world based on a medieval setting.

 The main plot of the game is about a war between the Principality of Ariclase in the Kingdom of Burgas.

 It is a very exciting story featuring two brave heroes from different countries, who fight for what they can never give up to each other - but it is not a story in which one of them wins the war and is victorious.

 They are both heroes, and they are the heroes and not the final boss.

 In other words, there is another last boss.

 His name is Reyes-Trinsic. He is the leader of the Black Swan, a magical society. He has a grudge against the Kingdom of Burgas, and is the man who has been manipulating the Principality of Arikreth from behind the scenes using his own personal grudge against the kingdom.

 The man is cruel and cunning. I wish he had a mysterious and cool personality that never shows his cards and does not choose any method to achieve his goals, but he is not a brutal man, but an unlucky one.

 His womanizing and his drinking habits were also the worst.

 When a mission failed, he would stamp his feet on his subordinates and yell at them.

 And yet, even if the operation succeeded, he never gave his subordinates any credit for the work they did.

 He is like a CEO with the power of a seventh son who stands in his place only because of the power of his parents, even though he does not have the charisma to guide them.

 He was a ruthless boss who seemed to have all his social skills, human qualities, and status to his fighting ability.

 So I am somewhat unhappy to be living as a subordinate of a scum last boss.

 

 What? No matter how hellish reality is, I'm living in a two-dimensional world! I'm living in a two-dimensional world!I'm told that it makes me look like an unfortunate person who is not afraid to say something like that?

 I think that's crazy, too.

 Not me, but the world.

 No kidding, I'm working for a real scum last boss - Reyes.

 Well, in a nutshell.

 --I've been reincarnated☆.

 Of course, I was reincarnated in the world of "National War Crisis.'

 I'm not sure why I was reincarnated in the game world, but it was probably because I was playing the game too much with my tired body after coming home in the morning.

 I thought I was playing a game, but before I realized it, I was in this world.

 It seems that I have been playing games after overworking myself, and I have made it to the point of death by overwork.

 Anyway, I have been reborn as a 17-year-old young man named Kaim-Rowen, one of Raise's men.

 As proof of this, my hair, which had been gray from stress, became a shiny black-purple color, and the featureless black eyes turned a bright purple flame color, making me, if I do say so myself, quite a handsome young man.

 That is, well, a great thing.

 --The south end of the Principality of Alikuraes. The Black Swan's hideout.

 In the vast training grounds, surrounded by fences on all sides.

'Why, why, why, why, why?"

 I was practicing my sword with bloody tears in my eyes.

 

 The royal road from novels, reincarnation into another world.

 If I was reincarnated into the game world, I wanted to be a hero or a last boss or some kind of special character.

 However, I became a man named Kaim.

 The moment I became him, I thought only one word.

 "Who the hell is this?"

 In short, I was reborn as a mob character who doesn't even appear in the main game.

 Perhaps I might have been seen in the middle of the story, in a scene of the war between the kingdom and the organization, but that's all I can say.

No, ! If I'm going to be reincarnated as a servant, at least make me one of the Four Heavenly Kings, please! Seriously, who the hell is Kaim!"

 Gan!

 I swung my sword with all my might, and the edge of the blade pierced deep into the tree trunk.

 There is a reason why I am mourning like this.

 The "National War Crisis" basically has a happy ending, and therefore all the villains are killed, with the exception of a handful of the Four Heavenly Kings.

 Not by the heroes, though.

 Almost all the subordinates are used by the last boss, Reyes, and are killed after they have suffered a lot.

 Such events occur in every stage of the story, which is why I, a mere Mob A subordinate, could be killed tomorrow.

 I didn't have a good life in my previous life, and I don't want to die a horrible death in this life, either!

 So there is only one way to handle it.

 With the knowledge of this game and effort I've developed in my previous life, I'm going to break through this shitty destiny!

 

 Pulling out the sword stuck in the trunk, I swung it wide with anger and conviction.

"I'm not going to die! I won't die!'

41