Chapter 11
1.6k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reis Perspective.

"...... It's over."

 I muttered to myself as I looked at the ground that had been torn up by the " Polar Light Flash Laser " that had passed through it.

 The man with the yellow eyes, with a mask on.

 He was by no means a tough opponent.

 

 In fact, the difference in strength was greater than I expected.

 And yet, he was able to hold off "Doomsday Flame Ragnarok" until the very end.

 

 From the looks of it, his level is still low.

 He should not be a threat, but he was trapped by "Doomsday Flame Ragnarok," and his eyes were not dull until the moment he put the final nail in the coffin.

 That's what makes me feel so creepy.

 I don't like those yellow eyes that seemed to know everything about me.

 It's stuck in my mind like a curse.

"That son of a bitch. ......"

 I've never met anyone who did not feel good about dying.

 The last place the man stood - on the ground where he had been carved out by the "Polarized Flash All Laser" - I spit on the ground.

△▼△▼△▼

Kaim's point of view.

"And well, I guess that man probably thinks I'm dead right now."

 A certain place in the western region of the Principality of Arik Race.

 I was at the shores of a quiet lake surrounded by trees and no one was around.

 I checked the state of my body.

 Fortunately, I had only minor burns and bruises, which is a miracle considering that I was shot by a legendary spell.

 By the way, I didn't get hit by iPolar Light Flash Laser "n the end.

 If I had, I wouldn't be here now.

 "The light-attribute spell, Polar Light Flash Laser "

 It is a mythical level spell like "Doomsday Flame Ragnarok".

 It is a super special eradication spell that wipes out the entire being of the target it touches. I don't really recall ...... at what point in the story it appeared, ...

 But, in a round about way, "Polar Light Flash Laser "" saved my life.

 After all, I had lost sight of the timing of my retreat.

 Thanks to the great spell he used to block view, I was completely hidden from him.

 As a result, it appeared that a direct hit from the laser would eliminate me, but just before the direct hit, I activated the "Spatial Warp" and was able to transfer to a safe location.

"I shouldn't have done this."

 I looked at the two girls I had brought along with me.

 Flore had fainted. Apparently, she had passed out from the intensity of the attack earlier.

 Well, as for her, there was no significant injury, and she would wake up if I left her alone.

 The problem is Ferris.

"This is terrible. She's lost too much blood."

 I look at Ferris, who is lying on the cold grass.

 Even in the darkness of the night, I can clearly see that Ferris has lost a lot of blood.

 It is more clear than daylight that if she is not treated immediately, she will not survive.

 --But this situation is within my expectations.

 In the game, if I hadn't come to the rescue, Floe r would have been left in despair, and killed.

 Ferris, who was knocked against the wall and mortally wounded, would have died without anyone finding him.

 That was the original scenario.

 Therefore, it was already assumed that she was mortally wounded.

"If it were true, I should probably have appeared before she was hurt, but I didn't ...... make it in time."

 In fact, until the very end, I was wondering whether I should help Flore and .Ferris

 
 But I couldn't leave them behind, so I bought a mask for disguise and went to save them.

  I feel terrible to think that if I had rushed to them even one second later, I would not have been able to save them.

I'm not going to let you die for all the trouble you've caused me, {Magic Creator} I have created the non-attribute healing magic Recovery.

" Recovery."

 
 As it says, it is a non-attribute spell that heals one's physical condition.

" I used most of my magic in the fight earlier, but if I can put all of my ...... remaining magic into recovery spell !"

 Putting a hand on Ferris's body I cast "Recovery ".

 Then, Ferris' entire body emits a faint light and her wounds slowly begin to recover.

'I need to keep up the healing magic like this ...... Ugh !'

 I cough violently and spit out blood.

 It is only natural, since I am forcing myself to squeeze out the little remaining magical power I have.

 

  But I can't stop now.

"I won't let her die,!"

 As my mind was going numb, I continued to cast recovery spell with all my might.

 Eventually, Ferris' wounds were completely healed.

"Thank God. With this..."

 At that moment, maybe it was because the tension had been released, or maybe it was because I had strained my magical power to the limit.

 I suddenly felt my consciousness fade away.

 With a thud.

 I fell to the ground.

 My consciousness was immediately sunk into a deep sleep

29